ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Opening Ceremony

Dude thinks he's the impartial voice of reason around here AND that the opening ceremony of the Olympics was definitely Satanic. You cannot make this up.
There's no such thing as impartial reason. It's impossible to attain, given how everyone's lived experiences disable their ability to be truly objective.

It's really hard to explain that ceremony as anything other than satanic given it's message regardless of what allegorical context you think it represents.

Forcing this debauchery down our throats from every possible angle in every facet of our lives is just purely coincidental and the massive spike in LGBT kids is just a weird anomaly that has nothing to do with the normalization of this mindset. It's absurd how many folks refuse to see this reality because the wool of "inclusion" is covering their sheep eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
There's no such thing as impartial reason. It's impossible to attain, given how everyone's lived experiences disable their ability to be truly objective.

It's really hard to explain that ceremony as anything other than satanic given it's message regardless of what allegorical context you think it represents.

Forcing this debauchery down our throats from every possible angle in every facet of our lives is just purely coincidental and the massive spike in LGBT kids is just a weird anomaly that has nothing to do with the normalization of this mindset. It's absurd how many folks refuse to see this reality because the wool of "inclusion" is covering their sheep eyes.
LoL sure, weirdo

"The wool of 'inclusion'..." How Christ-like.

LoL sure, weirdo

"The wool of 'inclusion'..." How Christ-like.
Being well read = weirdo:

"The uncertainty parents felt was compounded by the highly polarised debate – within the NHS, politics and the media – about how parents and professionals should respond to children who express distress about their gender.

“We were terrified of being accused of being bigoted,” said the woman, who asked to remain anonymous to protect her child’s privacy.

“We felt we were expected to accept her decision unhesitatingly. I felt so apologetic that I was questioning whether my miserable teenage daughter was genuinely a boy,” she said."

"Gender dysphoria is also a growing problem in the United Kingdom.

In the UK, young people referred for "gender treatment" has increased from 97 in 2009 to 2,510 in 2017-2018, an over 4,000 percent increase in 10 years."

Being well read = weirdo:

"The uncertainty parents felt was compounded by the highly polarised debate – within the NHS, politics and the media – about how parents and professionals should respond to children who express distress about their gender.

“We were terrified of being accused of being bigoted,” said the woman, who asked to remain anonymous to protect her child’s privacy.

“We felt we were expected to accept her decision unhesitatingly. I felt so apologetic that I was questioning whether my miserable teenage daughter was genuinely a boy,” she said."

"Gender dysphoria is also a growing problem in the United Kingdom.

In the UK, young people referred for "gender treatment" has increased from 97 in 2009 to 2,510 in 2017-2018, an over 4,000 percent increase in 10 years."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT