ADVERTISEMENT

On a lighter note.............................

tgrharley

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2005
riddle me this: why are all Rep women good looking and all Dem women look like Rachel Maddow, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama and Whoopie Goldberg? Serious replies only.
Thanks

riddle me this: why are all Rep women good looking and all Dem women look like Rachel Maddow, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama and Whoopie Goldberg? Serious replies only.
Thanks
tenor.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Conservative women have always been more attractive. 45 year old unmarried cat lady votes dem at a higher rate than the AA community.
Woman with 4 kids in rural South Carolina whose husband has a drinking problem ain’t someone I’d touch with a ten foot pole.

Thanks
Do you find all conservative women attractive or do you find that all attractive women are conservative?

I’m only asking on behalf of Sarah Huckaby’s husband.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Conservative women have always been more attractive. 45 year old unmarried cat lady votes dem at a higher rate than the AA community.
Most conservative women I know are in their 60s and have already had hysterectomies. @amynhop where you at? I guess I’d rather fvck a cat lady at 45 than someone’s grandma.

Most conservative women I know are in their 60s and have already had hysterectomies. @amynhop where you at? I guess I’d rather fvck a cat lady at 45 than someone’s grandma.

I’m about to turn 41 and I’d certainly take the conservative women my age I know over the libs. And I have employees in probably a dozen+ states and work with people all over the country, so that’s not a SC only thing. Helps to have a smoking hot conservative wife too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT