ADVERTISEMENT

One Point of View Gaining a Lot of Steam…..

It's called spies in the palace. Trump unfortunately let himself get surrounded by deep state globalist tools from day one and that hurt him no doubt in a number of ways.
02Schmidt-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

or not. dont worry we won't hold you accountable for actually following through on your promises.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Lol he was so afraid he sold guided missiles to Ukraine. He denounced the pipeline from Russia to Germany in their face on world wide TV. He called out all the NATO members who weren’t paying their Treaty promised dues for military funding which is fundamentally targeted to thwart any Russian aggression in Europe. He was in fact the toughest US President in dealing with Russia since Reagan. You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.
Care to explain why Trump pulled out of the Open Skies Treaty??

Do you know what that is?

Reactions: fcctiger12
I'm watching Tucker Carlson for the first time in a while tonight (I like to get news from all sides and spectrums)--seeing if he could top his Putin kompromat from last night--how do you watch this? He is clearly trying to tear down the United States internally. What a tool.

I'm watching Tucker Carlson for the first time in a while tonight (I like to get news from all sides and spectrums)--seeing if he could top his Putin kompromat from last night--how do you watch this? He is clearly trying to tear down the United States internally. What a tool.
So you’re saying he doesn’t fall in line with the liberal MSM?

Care to explain why Trump pulled out of the Open Skies Treaty??

Do you know what that is?
He pulled out because of noncompliance on Russias part. Also because Trump isn’t fooled by Putin and knows what he is. Putin is a Cold War KGB intelligence officer, he’s as corrupt as they come and can’t be trusted for anything. An agreement with him isn’t worth the paper it’s written on so why play games? He played the game in some respects and no I definitely don’t agree with a lot of his policy/decisions/rhetoric/ leadership style but look at what was going on I the world two years ago compared to now and what has happened since he left office. He was light years better than this weak corrupt incompetent administration we have now. We’re on the brink of world war, Biden is doing everything the Chicoms and Russians want. Instead of exporting gas and oil we are now buying millions of barrels of oil from fvcking Russia for gods sake and ignorant people want to deflect this shvt storm by maybe the worst potus ever by regurgitating this ridiculous nonsense about Trump and Russia

Reactions: TigerGrowls and Dmk
He pulled out because of noncompliance on Russias part. Also because Trump isn’t fooled by Putin and knows what he is. Putin is a Cold War KGB intelligence officer, he’s as corrupt as they come and can’t be trusted for anything. An agreement with him isn’t worth the paper it’s written on so why play games? He played the game in some respects and no I definitely don’t agree with a lot of his policy/decisions/rhetoric/ leadership style but look at what was going on I the world two years ago compared to now and what has happened since he left office. He was light years better than this weak corrupt incompetent administration we have now. We’re on the brink of world war, Biden is doing everything the Chicoms and Russians want. Instead of exporting gas and oil we are now buying millions of barrels of oil from fvcking Russia for gods sake and ignorant people want to deflect this shvt storm by maybe the worst potus ever by regurgitating this ridiculous nonsense about Trump and Russia
Bologna. Pulling out of the treaty made us weaker and Trump did it on his way out the door. It was a stupid strategic move.

How much of the keystone pipeline was built during the trump administration--during all four years?

One mile. The thing wouldn't have been done until 2030 at best. And it does nothing for actual production--it simply moves the crude in the pipeline instead of by train or truck. It does nothing to reduce our dependence which is primarily on Saudia Arabia. The Saudis saw a chance to boost prices after taking hits during covid and they took it. The only way to get away from oil is to do what the Chinese have done--massively invest in renewables, clean energy public transport, and electric infrastructure (seriously, the amount of investment in transportation from the Chinese is astounding). But there is zero appetite for it.

Biden has done nothing to curb natural gas production, for ex. Inflation sucks but part of that is just covid.

I don't understand what you would have Biden do differently. Putin had this planned well in advance--the Checyhna leaked tapes now prove it. He would have done it earlier but the Chinese wanted the winter Olympics.

Biden did a good job of leaking the info early--getting Americans out and bringing NATO and the EU together to enact the existing sanctions and get everyone to move on SWIFT, sanctioned Putin and targeting the oligarchs money and property while shutting out the Russian central bank. Germany blocked the giving of weapons to Ukraine for years because of the Nordcom 2 pipeline. Did you want Biden to put American troops into Ukraine to give Putin the chance to claim we pre-emptively triggered a world war?? No conservative would have ever supported that (and many are still Putin lovers thanks to Trump). Trump should have strengthened NATO--not tear it down and have Ukraine join instead of trying to blackmail their leader. Remember that? Trump was a joke licking Putins boots in Helsinki and any chance he gets publicly.

Ronald Reagan never would have shown the weakness that Trump showed to Putin.

And look--you can hate on Biden, I don't care but again seems like conservatives just want to hate on him bc he is Biden, no actual substance in this case (he is an old man who weirdly sniffs hair...no argument from me there).

On Russian state television:

Referring to Tucker Carlson as “the most popular host in the United States” during Thursday’s segment of The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, the host complained: “They’re accusing him of being a Russian spy.” Analyst Dmitry Drobnitsky replied: “Well, Tucker is most definitely ours. That’s that.”

During his Friday broadcast, amid tense discussions of Western sanctions, Soloviev theatrically looked down at his watch and asked: “Is Trump coming back soon?”

What’s full steam ahead, is the legitimate voters who actually checked the Biden box, are in mass regretting their decision.

Hopefully they’ve learned and won’t forget what a terrible mistake.
This is more true than you think.
Time is running out (not quick enough) on these liberal quacks.
I plan on being an faithful subscriber when that time comes, and I imagine we will not see these liberal subscribers in here much then. Heck, even @ClemTigsCo (I think I called out the right one, it's been so long) bailed on his wacked rah-rah campaign for Joey & Camila

Reactions: AugTig
What’s full steam ahead, is the legitimate voters who actually checked the Biden box, are in mass regretting their decision.

Sounds like someone's guilty of letting Tucker Carlson tell them how American voters feel. You're the same guy that was on here every day for a year confidently saying "they know what's coming" before your guy lost in a landslide and you were put on mute for a year. Nostradamus you're not ;)

Reactions: nytigerfan
Sounds like someone's guilty of letting Tucker Carlson tell them how American voters feel. You're the same guy that was on here every day for a year confidently saying "they know what's coming" before your guy lost in a landslide and you were put on mute for a year. Nostradamus you're not ;)
We all know what actually happened, and I haven’t watched the national news , nor TC, since then. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

ummm no im not. Biden's WH might be facilitating the toppling of the Putin. He's sucked because he hasn't canceled student debt or made health insurance for all. But he's also not talking shit about NATO and creating chaos and praising Putin while in the office.
If Trump was in charge right now, all the die hard Trumpers and the republican party might actually be in full support of the invasion.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ummm no im not. Biden's WH might be facilitating the toppling of the Putin. He's sucked because he hasn't canceled student debt or made health insurance for all. But he's also not talking shit about NATO and creating chaos and praising Putin while in the office.
If Trump was in charge right now, all the die hard Trumpers and the republican party might actually be in full support of the invasion.
Cancelling student debt?

sigh… why should we pay for your loans?

Here’s a quick google search. If you’d like I’d be happy to sit down with you and show you how that works.

I think that’s enough reading to keep you busy for a while. Enjoy!
The NYT the fartdian the bbc. **** yea I trust those sources regarding Trump.

Bailing kids out for their student loans is in no constructive way helping, or teaching people.

Just helps create one of the worst parts of what this country has become… entitled.
And what do you call bailing businesses out over and over again while the working class is riddled with debt?

Reactions: clemben
And what do you call bailing businesses out over and over again while the working class is riddled with debt?
Got to fund more tax cuts for the rich man. Don’t you know that giving rich people even more money stimulates economic growth, trickles down, and doesn’t lead to more inequality ?

• Haha
Reactions: Clemson Goat
Got to fund more tax cuts for the rich man. Don’t you know that giving rich people even more money stimulates economic growth, trickles down, and doesn’t lead to more inequality ?
The rich get skilled laborers who took on the debt to become skilled. It amazes me the disdain Americans have for the poor.

Reactions: DTMB and fcctiger12
Everyone including the poor have an opportunity to make something of themselves or better themselves if they so chose through hard work and sacrifice. To think otherwise is well just ignorance.
I love hard work, I think most people do.

What I don't like is a financial system where rich folks don't have to work--they can just take the money and put it in mutual funds (or real estate) and never work a day in their lives. And then the hard working people give the rich people their hard earned tax dollars so they can not pay taxes and have more money to keep their machine churning without any hard work.

Once I got a tiny bit of money and wasn't working so hard pay check to pay check and got to a place where I could invest it was insane to see how rigged everything is for the rich. But that is just the perspective from a hard working poor.

One of my fav conversations was talking with a lawyer friend who was taking a pay cut to 180k salary to have more time with family but was stressing because he now considered himself to be poor. The guy had like a million in the bank in savings but was very concerned, like legit concerned. It was amazing to see just how warped a perspective some rich people develop when they have so much.

I love hard work, I think most people do.

What I don't like is a financial system where rich folks don't have to work--they can just take the money and put it in mutual funds (or real estate) and never work a day in their lives. And then the hard working people give the rich people their hard earned tax dollars so they can not pay taxes and have more money to keep their machine churning without any hard work.

Once I got a tiny bit of money and wasn't working so hard pay check to pay check and got to a place where I could invest it was insane to see how rigged everything is for the rich. But that is just the perspective from a hard working poor.

One of my fav conversations was talking with a lawyer friend who was taking a pay cut to 180k salary to have more time with family but was stressing because he now considered himself to be poor. The guy had like a million in the bank in savings but was very concerned, like legit concerned. It was amazing to see just how warped a perspective some rich people develop when they have so much.
What you wrote doesn’t dispute that success is achievable by hard work. I will also say why are you so concerned by the rich? Who cares what your neighbor has or hasn’t? Jealousy is an ugly thing. If you spend more time enjoying even the small things and successes earned then worrying about those you consider rich won’t bother you so much.

What you wrote doesn’t dispute that success is achievable by hard work. I will also say why are you so concerned by the rich? Who cares what your neighbor has or hasn’t? Jealousy is an ugly thing. If you spend more time enjoying even the small things and successes earned then worrying about those you consider rich won’t bother you so much.
Its concerning that the rich are getting richer and the poor aren't.
Take a look at what colleges cost now a days. If we want the future to be educated and productive, why are we making it impossible to get educated without huge amounts of debt? It is sickening our society.

The advice: work hard and it will pay off, is barely still true. You cannot afford to go to college, get married and have children if you don't come from money anymore. I mean you can but you have to wait until your 30s.

Everyone including the poor have an opportunity to make something of themselves or better themselves if they so chose through hard work and sacrifice. To think otherwise is well just ignorance.
The cost of college isn't what it was when you were going there, if you went. And hard work doesn't pay as much as earnings through the stock market.

Take a look at what colleges cost now a days. If we want the future to be educated and productive, why are we making it impossible to get educated without huge amounts of debt? It is sickening our society.

The advice: work hard and it will pay off, is barely still true. You cannot afford to go to college, get married and have children if you don't come from money anymore. I mean you can but you have to wait until your 30s.
You make good points, and I agree with what you’re saying here…. But we can’t go back and bail out the past. Jmo

I'm not jealous. Don't twist my words.

It is about fairness and liberty. It is about a system that values and maintains opportunity.

And what you wrote doesn't dispute what I wrote. If you want me to get all the data about the lack and stagnation of socioeconomic movement in the US over the past 30 years, that is easily done but I don't think you would care bc you mind is obviously made up.

You make good points, and I agree with what you’re saying here…. But we can’t go back and bail out the past. Jmo
My thing is that one year the interest rate on student loans was 5.1% and then 5.8% then jumped to 6.5% and the next year when finally called out for it--these companies that were profiting off of students put it back to 5.1%. There wasn't any market driven reason or any rationale for doing that beyond board and executive pay for those student loan companies (who make ridiculous profits despite what some of them try to say with their accounting practices).

But for generations all those loans were sitting at 1-2% interest rates. And the difference between paying 1.8% and 6.5% on a 40k loan is huge for a family trying to break into the middle class--own a home, pay for a care and childcare. Past generations were basically paying for inflation/cost of living adjustments--it wasn't bad at all.

I don't think we need to forgive all student loan debt but there are legit gripes of the current generation (or payers of the last ten-15 years) that see the past generations kinda punching down. Why is it a nonstarter that we can't get creative in how to provide some relief? No one complains that we give business people a tax write off for their meals or miles, right? That is govt welfare. Why not have student loans paid for the first ten years and then cut the interest rates on all of them to 1%? You still got to pay it back and the provider makes money but it provides some decent relief that would be economic stimulus.

No one wants to be a problem solver bc of the polarization in dem/rep politics IMO.

My thing is that one year the interest rate on student loans was 5.1% and then 5.8% then jumped to 6.5% and the next year when finally called out for it--these companies that were profiting off of students put it back to 5.1%. There wasn't any market driven reason or any rationale for doing that beyond board and executive pay for those student loan companies (who make ridiculous profits despite what some of them try to say with their accounting practices).

But for generations all those loans were sitting at 1-2% interest rates. And the difference between paying 1.8% and 6.5% on a 40k loan is huge for a family trying to break into the middle class--own a home, pay for a care and childcare. Past generations were basically paying for inflation/cost of living adjustments--it wasn't bad at all.

I don't think we need to forgive all student loan debt but there are legit gripes of the current generation (or payers of the last ten-15 years) that see the past generations kinda punching down. Why is it a nonstarter that we can't get creative in how to provide some relief? No one complains that we give business people a tax write off for their meals or miles, right? That is govt welfare. Why not have student loans paid for the first ten years and then cut the interest rates on all of them to 1%? You still got to pay it back and the provider makes money but it provides some decent relief that would be economic stimulus.

No one wants to be a problem solver bc of the polarization in dem/rep politics IMO.
Man I love that solution - that's exactly where I am on it. I'm deeply uncomfortable with wiping out all college debt but there needs to be a middle ground. I have a friend from childhood that is still paying on his loan from 30 years ago and still owes over 100G. He'll clearly never pay that off but he's paid off the principal many times over. Folks like that should qualify for a write off but 10 years and then 1% would be the perfect compromise for most.

Having said that, I think community college should be free to learn a trade, but that's me.

I have no problems with lowering rates on student loans. Forgiving them entirely is out of the question for me. I payed mine off entirely so should everyone else. It took me what seemed like forever but it got taken care of. Everyone should know the terms of the loan they are signing off on and if they ignore that fact that is on them. It is also on them if they choose a profession that doesn’t command a salary that justifies taking said loan. It isn’t societies fault because you or anyone else makes poor life choices. Own up work hard and pay your debts.

Reactions: DW4_2016

Untrue. I did all of those things before I was 30 and I came from less than nothing. It can be done. You have choices. You either go to college do your research and get a degree in a field that commands a good starting salary or you put your time in at a company post high school and work your way up. Either way it isn’t as impossible as you claim it to be.

The cost of college isn't what it was when you were going there, if you went. And hard work doesn't pay as much as earnings through the stock market.
Where did anyone say hard work pays as much as earnings through the stock market? Is the stock market not available to everyone? Hell even the poor can invest in penny stocks if they wanted to.

Where did anyone say hard work pays as much as earnings through the stock market? Is the stock market not available to everyone? Hell even the poor can invest in penny stocks if they wanted to.
No it ain't available to everyone. That's the point if you are a perfect person born pennyless in our country you cannot achieve higher education without taking in debt. That debt riddles you incapable of taking part in the stick market. Meanwhile businesses get to make money off that person's labor. They only have to offer health insurance by law but that's only if they work 30 hours a week.

I wrote algorithms that make that calculation.

Untrue. I did all of those things before I was 30 and I came from less than nothing. It can be done. You have choices. You either go to college do your research and get a degree in a field that commands a good starting salary or you put your time in at a company post high school and work your way up. Either way it isn’t as impossible as you claim it to be.
When did u do that? What year because let me tell you... I've lived through some shit when it comes to economies. I graduated with a comp Sci degree in 2003 and lived through 10 years of lean times before I got good pay.
I'm sure there are GeD wielding anecdotal exceptions to the rule but by and large the working class is getting fvcked hard.

I could get on board with this.

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. Agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT