ADVERTISEMENT

Only one word for it, Trump is a massive pussy

ClemTigsCo

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2014
Colorado
www.globalstrategygroup.com
He won’t debate again after Kamala crushed him the first time.

He pulls out of 60 Minutes and lies about why.

Kamala isn’t afraid to debate. Kamala isn’t afraid to be interviewed by 60 minutes.

Trump is a loser and a pussy. Full stop.

ab29293b6d261e184df3f5e0851c1acf.png
I believe you are the pussy. Really nothing left to say

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Allornothing
Savior?? 😂😂you seriously are a loon. I understand your panic. Now little bitches like you will have to actually work and not live off the government. What a goon 😂😂

Hey, Donald Trump wants to give high earners like me a tax cut. Kamala Harris wants to raise my taxes.

But I’ve worked hard and been very successful and don’t think that us wealthy American should pay a lower tax rate than teachers or fire fighters. Or goobs who pump gas like you.

You should be thanking me! I’m helping you help yourself! You’re welcome!

Hey, Donald Trump wants to give high earners like me a tax cut. Kamala Harris wants to raise my taxes.

But I’ve worked hard and been very successful and don’t think that us wealthy American should pay a lower tax rate than teachers or fire fighters. Or goobs who pump gas like you.

Get back on your meds

I am wasting time writing you but will honor you by putting you on the ignore list

Good thing you don’t pay a lower rate than teachers. That is a total lie and fabrication.

Post your return and I’ll prove it to you.

Reactions: loveoysters
He won’t debate again after Kamala crushed him the first time.

He pulls out of 60 Minutes and lies about why.

Kamala isn’t afraid to debate. Kamala isn’t afraid to be interviewed by 60 minutes.

Trump is a loser and a pussy. Full stop.

maga2024 - we refuse to be fact-checked. and when are fact-checked, that makes us victims.

• Haha
Reactions: flotiger and dpic73

What sort of sorcery is your CPA working with?

Because teachers and firefighters generally pay a single digit effective federal tax rate. Quick math on a single filer making $60K suggests they will pay a 9% federal effective tax rate, even before accounting for 401(k) or IRA contributions.

Meanwhile, I paid a 31.5% effective federal tax rate last year.

So how is it exactly that successful people are paying lower rates than teachers and firefighters? Are you just lying in your suggestion that you may have paid a lower rate than those people?

Reactions: fatpiggy
I truly believe this.

She is in WAAAAY over her head. I think she suffers from severe anxiety and probably has a pill / wine problem. She knows she is unlikeable and that is why she cackles. It's so awkward watching her, she is uncomfortable in her own skin.

4 more years! 4 more years!

Kamala is Joe and Joe is Kamala. A couple of bozo's.

That was the softest of softballs. It was more like a tee-ball. Just sit this question right up here and you can go to town and distinguish yourself from Joe and the shit show of the last 4 years. Nope, she can't think of one thing she would do different. LololOLOLLollllOLLollol

Do you think that answer would have won her an open and contested primary? If she was in a debate with other Democratic candidates, like Josh Shapiro or Gavin Newsome or Gretchen Whitmire, would that answer have allowed her to win the primary?

Democrats should be pissed at their party.

@dpic73 @iceheart08 @ClemTigsCo

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT