ADVERTISEMENT

OT- BIG WIN FOR AMERICAN VOTERS-

Larry Kudlow, a former Wall Street economist and current CNBC senior contributor, would be "exactly the wrong voice" as President Donald Trump's new top economic advisor, said former Reagan budget director David Stockman.

Reagan wouldn't love him.

Ive spent like 15 years listening to Larry and his economic views

Hate to disagree with David. Had respect for him too.

But he aint no kudlow

His comment about “sh--hole” countries blew up negotiations for a deal that would have given Trump his border wall.

His offensive tweets continued to undermine his presidency. : Calling former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman “a dog” and Stormy Daniels “Horseface”

He drove away suburban voters and caused the GOP to lose control of the House.

His news conference with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki was an embarrassment.

His policy to separate migrant children from their families at the southern border was an avoidable tragedy.

His pullout of all U.S. troops in Syria will take America’s boot off of the terrorists’ necks.

I should really add 2019 stuff at some point. I guess I should add 2 years of a stagnant economy and his complete bungling of China Trade policy. Remember when "Trade wars are easy" lol. Reagan is rolling in his grave.
Most of that stuff listed is just total bullshyt

His comment about “sh--hole” countries blew up negotiations for a deal that would have given Trump his border wall.

His offensive tweets continued to undermine his presidency. : Calling former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman “a dog” and Stormy Daniels “Horseface”

His policy to separate migrant children from their families at the southern border was an avoidable tragedy.

His pullout of all U.S. troops in Syria will take America’s boot off of the terrorists’ necks.

I should really add 2019 stuff at some point. I guess I should add 2 years of a stagnant economy and his complete bungling of China Trade policy. Remember when "Trade wars are easy" lol. Reagan is rolling in his grave.

1- border wall. Had nothing to do with those comments. You are smarter than that.

2-his offensive tweets are offensive to the people sent. Most americans could care less about those 2.

3-he didnt drive away suburban voters. Will have more votes next time around than previous.

4-Obama stating he would have more flexibility after election caught on tape is worse.

5- that migrant policy was Obama's. Started before Trump got in office. 20 days was just not enough time. I think they fixed. But dont blame Trump for it.

6- syria decision so far has been brilliant. Fukk the policy guys who want us to stay. Let them go hang out.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Dude you are living in your fantasy world driven by cnn/msdnc talking points, but if thats your opinion, then you can vote against him next year. Is Trump perfect?...no, but he is the best option out there by a wide margin. Trump will be in a stronger position than ever before by the time this phony impeachment scam is defeated.

2-his offensive tweets are offensive to the people sent. Most americans could care less about those 2.
See, this is why I am fine with moving from being a Republican to being an independent. We have lost the moral high ground. When we start to defend this sort of thing, we have lost our way. The GOP isn't the party of Christian morality anymore. We are lost and wondering the desert.

Dude you are living in your fantasy world driven by cnn/msdnc talking points
Sorry bro, don't watch cable news. I guess you do, don't know how you can know these are their talking points without watching them.

He is the best option? His VP is a better option by a mile.

See, this is why I am fine with moving from being a Republican to being an independent. We have lost the moral high ground. When we start to defend this sort of thing, we have lost our way. The GOP isn't the party of Christian morality anymore. We are lost and wondering the desert.

I'm not a Republican. I'm more libertarian.

I get what u r saying.

But for years these politicians pretend to be moral. Say the right things to please.

To me thats not moral at all.

But I get what u r saying.

I'm more concerned with the financial aspect of politicians and unelected officials stealing from the Treasury like the Biden's.

Sure Trump may take every tax benefit to pay very little. But he aint stealing from the taxpayer.

Think about that. Bidens get caught and he calls for it to be looked into and they wanna impeach him.

That is freaking ridiculous.

Deep down u know it.

You get your news from some leftist source mister superior :rolleyes:

hey so put yourself in trump's shoes. how would you attempt to bring the biden's (who are part of this swamp) to justice?

just pretend that the bidens have been fleecing america. what would you do?

Show me where Trump is trying to bring people to justice. When has he EVER done that. On the other hand, Trump looking after himself is what Trump does.

I get what u r saying.

But for years these politicians pretend to be moral. Say the right things to please.

I'm more concerned with the financial aspect of politicians and unelected officials stealing from the Treasury like the Biden's.

Sure Trump may take every tax benefit to pay very little. But he aint stealing from the taxpayer.

Think about that. Bidens get caught and he calls for it to be looked into and they wanna impeach him.

Deep down u know it.

Nope... Trump calls for the Bidens to be investigated b/c Biden is running for President. Trump looks after Trump.

@hopefultiger13

i guess my main seed of hate with all this began with russia.

for years, we have been going tit for tat, spying, hacking, all over the place.

then all of a sudden, this 20 year issue i had been following all turned to focus that trump was part responsible to gain an advantage.

i saw a report from the cia, fbi, and nsa that completely fabricated a story. like i said i pretty much read alot over last 20 years.

why did they all of sudden change tone, and reframe this entire 20 plus year covert war towards trump.

right then i knew those 3 agencies were either incompetent or vengeful.

and we are still dealing with the bs coming out of these unelected officials.

And there's where we differ. I don't believe you've been following this story for 20 years. Bullshit. Just like back a few years ago when you told me you understood the Chinese and how they were about to intervene in the mid east.

I also don't believe that the agencies above fabricated a story. That would involve hundreds of people that have served America for years that's pretty unlikely. I find it MUCH more likely that Trump played fast and lose with the law (as he's done his entire life) and then made up a bullshit story (which he's done his who life) involving a huge conspiracy that's "out to get him".

Show me where Trump is trying to bring people to justice. When has he EVER done that. On the other hand, Trump looking after himself is what Trump does.

Wow. He got elected to "drain the swamp"

Clinton's, Biden's, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, many more plus republicans.

He is being daisy impeached because he is trying to bring people to justice.

And there's where we differ. I don't believe you've been following this story for 20 years. Bullshit. Just like back a few years ago when you told me you understood the Chinese and how they were about to intervene in the mid east.

I also don't believe that the agencies above fabricated a story. That would involve hundreds of people that have served America for years that's pretty unlikely. I find it MUCH more likely that Trump played fast and lose with the law (as he's done his entire life) and then made up a bullshit story (which he's done his who life) involving a huge conspiracy that's "out to get him".

You know I'm right- its hurting you. I get it.

Today Sondland "revised" his testimony (e.g. he lied the first time) to indicate that there was indeed a clear quid pro quo from Trump himself - investigate Biden or no money.

The rats are jumping off of the ship. Whose next?

Today Sondland "revised" his testimony (e.g. he lied the first time) to indicate that there was indeed a clear quid pro quo from Trump himself - investigate Biden or no money.

Thats a bullshit interpretation. Sondland as with all these other yahoos are just giving their opinions. No facts here.

You tools want to see quid pro quo...….here ya go.

I get what u r saying.

Deep down u know it.
DONALD TRUMP PROMISED TO ELIMINATE THE DEFICIT IN 8 YEARS. SO FAR, HE HAS INCREASED IT BY 68%

Please, refute my numbers.

DONALD TRUMP PROMISED TO ELIMINATE THE DEFICIT IN 8 YEARS. SO FAR, HE HAS INCREASED IT BY 68%

that means more taxpayers are keeping their money and not sending it to washington.

now we gotta get the congressional leaders to start cutting spending.

between giving american workers their money back and resupplying the military.

the 20 years middle east war takes supplies to fight. or even be policemen.

BTW- Congress has the power of purse. every single dollar spent has to start by being approved by congress.

hey bud, not too much longer and you will see what we are talking about.

nbc called it fleecing america before trump was around.

biden will have to drop out soon.

thats why bloomberg getting in.

they know.

ADVERTISEMENT