ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Final Tax Plan Thoughts

UH, I'M NOT MAD ABOUT IT BUT YES THEY DO. A MAJORITY OF POLITICIANS HAVE A NET WORTH OF OVER $1M. CORKER GOT CALLED OUT FOR THE LAST MINUTE PROVISION THAT GOT HIM TO SWITCH HIS VOTE.

No they don’t. You don’t understand what rich is. When you own millions, making 10k isn’t a big deal.

THE FED GOVT IS GOING TO HAVE ITS REVENUE CUT BY $1.5 TRILLION BUT WE ALL KNOW SPENDING BY THE FED GOVT WONT SLOW DOWN EVEN CLOSE TO THAT RATE, IF AT ALL. SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW WE WILL MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE. TRICKLE DOWN ON STEROIDS? TRUSTING CORPORATE EXECS TO REINVEST THE SAVINGS INSTEAD OF PAYING THEMSELVES AND SHAREHOLDERS? I HAVE NO DOUBT SOME SAVINGS WILL BE POURED BACK INTO THE ECONOMY BUT WITH NO STIPULATION TO DO SO, WHAT PERCENTAGE ACTUALLY DOES?

CORP TAX SAVINGS SHOULD HAVE TO BE REINVESTED. ISN’T THAT HOW WE CREATE GOOD JOBS WHICH CREATE MORE TAX PAYING CITIZENS (INSTEAD OF DEPENDING ON ENTITLEMENTS)?

A MASSIVE TAX CUT SHOULD HAVE TO COME WITH A MASSIVE SPENDING CUT. WE SHOULD NOT BE SPENDING 450 BILLION ON A NEW FIGHTER PLANE WE DO NOT NEED AND OH BY THE WAY DOES NOT EVEN FVCKING FLY CORRECTLY.
I have newfound appreciation and respect for you TAINT PAINT.

If a tax bill is more than 3 pages, it's a scam. Democrat or Republican, the only difference is who benefits while the average American suffers.

Scam just cut my tax note by somewhere between $7000 and $8500. Best scam ever.

Look at the national debt. You just got a loan.
So before we were paying down the debt?...didn't know that. Dems are such fiscal debt hawks when Rs are running the show. Don't seem to give two sh!ts when their guy is running it up.

So before we were paying down the debt?...didn't know that. Dems are such fiscal debt hawks when Rs are running the show. Don't seem to give two sh!ts when their guy is running it up.

That dude is definitely not a Dem...

By my calculations I'll save at least $18K next year with the tax cuts. I am going to donate that money to democrats in key elections. America First!
Based on your previous posts about illegal shell company schemes to reduce your taxable income, I hope you enjoy your quality time with the IRS.

The classic "but he did it to so it's okay". Sorry but both parties are wrong on this one.

The classic "but he did it to so it's okay". Sorry but both parties are wrong on this one.
If the rate of increase of the national debt has slowed in three years would you retract your 1-1=0 static tax model?

If the rate of increase of the national debt has slowed in three years would you retract your 1-1=0 static tax model?
This is basically nonsensical given the bill we just passed. If it helps direct this conversation at all you can consider me a Goldwater conservative.

Hey ****tards. At&t laid off 1400 or so workers yesterday. Two days before Christmas. Thanks tax plan!

this bill is far better than out current tax code for small businesses

This statement is true as far as it goes. The problem is that the program benefits small businesses over individual labor. My wife is an attorney and owner of a small business. Under this program, all we have to do is to lower her pay, which gets taxed at our collective marginal rate ~37% and we get a pass through deduction of 20% of the firm's profits. Profits go up dollar for dollar for everything we lower from her firm.

Honestly, I hate the cost of compliance and the fear of not dotting an i or crossing a t than i do paying taxes. Seems like the code could be simpler. Even for small business.

You realize your comment is not relevant to the point he was making right?

Any insinuation is not applicable related to Trump using the presidency in any way to help himself and his business. Trump was beyond rich before he ever thought about the White House. He didnt run for President to make himself richer. He ran because he saw all the crap occurring and decided to do something about it. He is running the country to make it better and help all Americans. He is a patriotic American and should be appreciated for what he is doing.

Reactions: CLT-Tiger
Based on your previous posts about illegal shell company schemes to reduce your taxable income, I hope you enjoy your quality time with the IRS.

I have been audited and passed with flying colors. don't be such a hater, I am just trying to give a poor like you a view into how the other half lives. I am also going to the natty this year for free, thanks to my biz credit card spending. Buying all those "holiday" gifts for my family on the biz card really paid off. Huzzah!

Any insinuation is not applicable related to Trump using the presidency in any way to help himself and his business. Trump was beyond rich before he ever thought about the White House. He didnt run for President to make himself richer. He ran because he saw all the crap occurring and decided to do something about it. He is running the country to make it better and help all Americans. He is a patriotic American and should be appreciated for what he is doing.

I don't think any politician on either side is worth of that level of praise. If you believe Obama was a great president you didn't pay enough attention to stuff like the NSA, if you believe Trump is a great president you aren't paying much attention either. This is just as much of a shit-show as the last president. The skills to win the presidency aren't the same skills needed to govern and we haven't found anyone with both sets of skills since probably Reagan.

Reactions: ChiefTiger
I don't think any politician on either side is worth of that level of praise. If you believe Obama was a great president you didn't pay enough attention to stuff like the NSA, if you believe Trump is a great president you aren't paying much attention either. This is just as much of a shit-show as the last president. The skills to win the presidency aren't the same skills needed to govern and we haven't found anyone with both sets of skills since probably Reagan.

I see what you are saying Rychek4 and there is reason to be dubious of any President after what has happened over the last 60 years, but I truly believe President Trump is the anomaly. He is doing this to help our country in a truly selfless way and has went in there and attempted to do what he campaigned on more so than any other President that I can recall by far. We will watch and see how this works out in the end. I got my money of President Trump to get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT