ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It's a small, small, world

You have to watch it with sound. So many plot twists, the craziest of which is the dude turning on his own girlfriend after he thought his girlfriend hit his mother.
Yea that was a curveball. I had to rematch to see who was on who's team. Red shirt needs to do hard time. He attacked everyone except his momma. Baby momma included.

Dudes can’t fight for shit. What a P.O.S. both of those dudes are. Can't hit each other at all, so start hitting their girlfriends SMH. Hope the dude in red gets hit, with some felony assault charges.

I usually stay in a Deluxe resort at Disney or Universal. It’s expensive but keeps out the hooligans.
In the parks though, Ive come across a few rude People. It’s a shame that your supposed to be at the happiest place on earth. Yet some low class people still act ugly. I’ve seen it from men and women.

I usually stay in a Deluxe resort at Disney or Universal. It’s expensive but keeps out the hooligans.
In the parks though, Ive come across a few rude People. It’s a shame that your supposed to be at the happiest place on earth. Yet some low class people still act ugly. I’ve seen it from men and women.
You're*

Reactions: DieHard4Clemson
Funniest thing was Barney Fife pulling his zipper up on camera. About 3/4 of the way through (he’s wearing a badge and tie).

I wonder how many of my tax dollars went to help funding their trip to Disney.
Most likely a resident of Florida. I know they get big discounts to go.

The older I get the more I realize you should have to apply for government funded programs and not have them just given to you making under X amount of dollars.

Reactions: Ron Munson
Most likely a resident of Florida. I know they get big discounts to go.

The older I get the more I realize you should have to apply for government funded programs and not have them just given to you making under X amount of dollars.
Plus have to pass a drug test. Unfortunately, the Democrats would never go for that. Makes too much sense.

Reactions: Velosityfish
Plus have to pass a drug test. Unfortunately, the Democrats would never go for that. Makes too much sense.
I’d agree with the drug test post legalization of weed. It helps a large amount of that hard working population unwind with no hangover and it helps with pain management after overtime in a manufacturing facility or a double shift at the Waffle House till 4 am.

I’d test for alcohol before weed.

I’d agree with the drug test post legalization of weed. It helps a large amount of that hard working population unwind with no hangover and it helps with pain management after overtime in a manufacturing facility or a double shift at the Waffle House till 4 am.

I’d test for alcohol before weed.
I think alcohol would be fine too. My glasses of wine, bourbon; or Titos n grapefruit juice; help me cook some great dinners. Plus enjoy great tv.
I’d say mostly crack, meth, heroine, and OxyContin.

Di$ney is crazy expensive. I'm honestly amazed at some of the trash you see there.
They save for YEARS in order to go. These are also the same people that go on Carnival cruises, but pack a couple of 12 packs of Coke and cheese puffs in their bags.

Disney is doing their best to price this kind of trash out of the market.

Florida actually did drug testing for unemployment benefits a few years back. The state actually lost money because so few people tested positive.

I get the general idea behind drug testing for benefits but I don’t think it’s very practical and wouldn’t turn out the way a lot of conservatives think it would.

Plus I think drugs should be decriminalized anyway. Let private employers make their own drug policies.

Florida actually did drug testing for unemployment benefits a few years back. The state actually lost money because so few people tested positive.

I get the general idea behind drug testing for benefits but I don’t think it’s very practical and wouldn’t turn out the way a lot of conservatives think it would.

Plus I think drugs should be decriminalized anyway. Let private employers make their own drug policies.
They are pretty easy to fake nowadays.

I'm 30 and people my age were telling me all these crazy things they buy to test clean for work. I don't know why you just wouldn't smoke. I was dumbfounded to know there is a black market for clean piss.

Not to ruin the last half page's right wing narrative, but this is DISNEYLAND in California. Cheaper than Florida and generally less touristy.

--Mr. DT

Not to ruin the last half page's right wing narrative, but this is DISNEYLAND in California. Cheaper than Florida and generally less touristy.

--Mr. DT
Should have known. Most of them California people are are their own worst enemy. They want open borders, yet can’t balance their current budgets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT