ADVERTISEMENT

OT: January 6 Hearing

ClemTigsCo

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2014
Colorado
www.globalstrategygroup.com
Not trying to start a political debate and not going to post further after this post.

just want to get beyond the partisans (including me) that habitats the political board and speak to any rational person that love America.

I urge you to watch the first hour of tonight’s hearing and decide for yourself what it means, particularly if you get your news from Fox News (which didn’t have any commercials tonight because they were so afraid of their viewers switching over).

watch for yourself and decide.

God bless America in it’s most perilous hour.

Scary times, for certain. Radicalized people on both sides, validated by compelling conspiracy theories preying on human vulnerabilities. Amazing to me how similar those on both extremes actually are in their behavior and cognitive distortions. Only they don't seem able to see it.

Not trying to start a political debate and not going to post further after this post.

just want to get beyond the partisans (including me) that habitats the political board and speak to any rational person that love America.

I urge you to watch the first hour of tonight’s hearing and decide for yourself what it means, particularly if you get your news from Fox News (which didn’t have any commercials tonight because they were so afraid of their viewers switching over).

What……..hope you weren’t serious. I love America but have very different view of what I heard than you. Maybe you should watch Fox News a little more.

What……..hope you weren’t serious. I love America but have very different view of what I heard than you. Maybe you should watch Fox News a little more.
So the most vocal anti trump people in politics (kinzinger, cheney, adam schiff, etc.) didn't emotionally move you during tonights episode of political theatre? I know this was an event that happend a year and half ago but it should shake you to your core young man!!! 😉

My avatar is the exact opposite of your avatar. All I need to know

Already given away your bias

Umm yeah that’s a Hard No!

The Democrats were involved of hundreds of riots last year. The Republicans 1, yet somehow it’s Pearl Harbor.
lol
The Democrats are so tone deaf. Nobody cares about the Capital riot, people just want liberal policies to stop fcking up everything. This November will be a worse ass kicking for the Dems than FSU vs Clemson 2013.

I am recovering from Covid and that Kangaroo Court sent me straight to the Australian Outback

So I save my money on a summer vacation

Is there any chance we could get an unbiased study of what went on instead of demonizing either side

Liz Chaney needs to have serious intervention on her life

After spending 4 years trying to overthrow the duly elected President of the US now we have the January 6th riot hearings which yes the riot was not a good thing but not overthrowing the government but a bad moment and I emphasize moment in history

please can we move on with really serious issues like inflation, gas inflation, oil and hydrocarbon economy destruction, lack of respect for police and the rule of law, lawlessness at our borders, supply chain issues, coming resource shortages of energy , food , gas , medical care , etc.

The crazy show is now in full swing

Look over here at the shiny objects

Quit looking at the real problems I have caused

I keep saying surely we have run out of MORONS who vote but every election I see a new wave of ignorance

I suspect this coming election will be no different

Then there is hope

Spare the self-righteousness, OP:

I have a good friend (he was actually the reason I met my wife because he drug me to some event I didn’t want to go back in 2009) who is a now former City of Charleston Police Officer who was injured in that actual riot that happened in Downtown Charleston in May of 2020.

Guy will likely never work in law enforcement again because of the injuries he suffered that night.

These far left interest groups were busing in violent radicals from God knows where that night. Shit was was like a war zone, and it was probably not a top 50 “peaceful protest” from the summer of 2020.

I know another group of ladies from Clemson (a few of whom have husbands on this board) who had to lock themselves in a custodial closet in a restaurant on King Street that night because of the bricks and other projectiles flying through the windows of a place they were just trying to have dinner.

And again, what happened in Charleston wasn’t a top 50 riot from that Summer:

In conclusion, you, Liz Chenney, and her war criminal of a father can lick my ass with your valid liberal bullshit.

I don't think any American likes what happened at the Capitol on January 6. A lot of people have been prosecuted and more to come.

As for riots this was one of the great self-owns of all time.

"Mostly peaceful protest" with a fire raging in the background.

Here is the full list of January 6 prosecutions and their status.

Last edited:

Didn't watch it, but I did see something online about a video they showed. It was actually produced with Trump's speech dubbed over the video. They cut out parts of what he said and selectively showed the worst parts of the video. They actually hired an ABC News executive to produce the hearing. If you think this is non-partisan, then just wow. You really should try to step outside of your echo chamber. This is about 3 things. Stop Trump from running in 2024, try to win favor for the midterms that are about to go horribly wrong for them, and distract from the disaster that is the Joe Biden Presidency.

GTFO. That entire thing is a sham and clown show. Liberals are evil and a cancer to this country.

And Liz Cheney is a huge RINO who has been butt hurt ever since Trump rightfully called out her war hungry father and former POTUS little George.

Last edited:

Not the most perilous ......yet. If "We the People" will simply follow the Golden Rule of ....
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Then the oldie and goodie "Love they neighbor".

This isn't hard.....talk. Talk face to face. Speak the truth. Grow thicker skin. Stop being so GD fvcking selfish.

I am more concerned about gas being $5/gallon, inflation running rampant, merchandise and supplies are low. It is funny, or maybe it's not, but if you walked in a grocery store right now and looked at the shelfs you would think you were in a 3rd world country. THOSE things are what I am worried about.

But as long as we talk about the little man in the corner we don't have to talk, or do anything, about the elephant in the middle of the room.

Could only watch about 2 minutes of this B/S .. Just another Russian collusion scam.

Scary times, for certain. Radicalized people on both sides, validated by compelling conspiracy theories preying on human vulnerabilities. Amazing to me how similar those on both extremes actually are in their behavior and cognitive distortions. Only they don't seem able to see it.
You’re delusional if you think the two extremes are similar. 2020 riots vs. Jan. 6? Come’on man… it’s 2 different worlds. And for the OP… You’re Fired!

Guys got away with trying to assassinate a governor on the defense that FBI entrapped them and won.

That tells me exactly why the doors were opened letting crazies into the capitol, and it also tells me why guys like Ray Epps have not been arrested.

3 letter gov agencies are the biggest threat to democracy. Always has been.

This is about 3 things. Stop Trump from running in 2024, try to win favor for the midterms that are about to go horribly wrong for them, and distract from the disaster that is the Joe Biden Presidency.

facts-t-hose-are-the-facts.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What are OPs thoughts on attempted murder of a Supreme Court Justice while he was in his own home? Probably another peaceful protest.

The capitol protest was bad. We all agree. But comparing it to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor where thousands of innocent Americans perished is just dumb.

So the most vocal anti trump people in politics (kinzinger, cheney, adam schiff, etc.) didn't emotionally move you during tonights episode of political theatre? I know this was an event that happend a year and half ago but it should shake you to your core young man!!! 😉

What shakes me to my core is the total incompetence running our country today,l. We have had debacle after debacle, and instead of working on major issues like the economy, the border, safety in schools, etc. our congress is on a witch hunt to try and mortally wound a former President who will most likely never hold office again. It’s a shame.
I’ll tell you what should shake you to your core is the terrorists walking freely into our country across the southern border. What happened in Washington is the same kind of mess that happened in St Louis, Seattle, Portland etc. just from the other side of the fence. Funny it was ok then, but not now.

I'll make a deal with you. Once Adam Schiff produces his compelling evidence for Russian collusion in the Trump campaign or any Democrat takes any responsibility for the predictable mayhem following calls for defunding the police during the 2020 Summer of Love, I will pretend to care about this ridiculous Congressional hearing produced by ABC. Until then, I'm more likely to go play with bats in Wuhan.

The fact that this was done in prime time, with productions better than most Netflix movies, and no cross examinations tells me all I need to know about the legitimacy of this committee. There has been no more root cause analysis in 18 months, this could have been done on Jan 7th.

I'm all about exposing Gov't failure. This was a failure from top to bottom. Let them have all the sham committees and hearings they want so it keeps them from actually screwing things up more.

But politician beware....if you want to hold your opponents to the standard that they are criminally responsible for things never actually said, but rather INFERRED by crazies then we can turn the Capitol into a great museum because all politicians will be in Leavenworth. Its an absolutely stupid standard. They tried this with Palin's famous map when Gabby Giffords was shot (by someone mostly apolitical, if not a slight lean left). I expect to see the trial for Chuck Schumer for attempted murder of a sitting supreme court justice on prime time soon. When will Bernie Sanders be tried for sedition, domestic terrorism and 60 counts of attempted murder for that crazy dude shot the Republican baseball team practice? Hell this doesn't even capture all the things that crazies do based on what politicians actually said. If that was a standard, The Squad should be paying damages to all the businesses destroyed in the "peaceful protests" of 2020.

I actually stop watching the news because the radicals on both sides have taken over and no matter witch side is right they both are doom and gloom and the other side is trying to destroy the country. I used to believe that each side had different views on what’s best for the country but now I know they only care about what can get them elected country be damned. The demonization of each side is what I don’t get. Most people that are not in politics pick a side because they have the same views as a certain party to move the country forward others just want to be part of the super bowl which the elections have become.

No deflecting there.
Merely pointing out more important things to be worried about.

I'm sure OP's very political DNC consulting/PR firm was paid to help produce the prime time, made for TV drama that won't yield a single arrest. A year and a half of tax payer dollars to make a "days of our lives" TV special.

Merely pointing out more important things to be worried about.

I'm sure OP's very political DNC consulting/PR firm was paid to help produce the prime time, made for TV drama that won't yield a single arrest. A year and a half tax payer dollars to make a "days of lives" TV special.
Inflation or Trying to hang the VP?

Also, if you weren’t aware there have already been many arrests made and even convictions for ‘tourists’ on J6.

Inflation or Trying to hang the VP?

Also, if you weren’t aware there have already been many arrests made and even convictions for ‘tourists’ on J6.
Yes, people that went into the Capitol which is well deserved although you could argue timed served for most is probably just.

You'll note that no senators, congress, aides or the president have been arrested outside of one that refused to cooperate and thus held on contempt charges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT