ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Miss America cuts swimsuit competition.

Lol, what? Don't you have that backwards?

I can't wait until my daughter wants to be paraded in front of men and women like a herd of cattle judging her ass. These pageants have to be for more of the redneck crowd.

Don’t think it’s backwards at all. Conservatives are moving further left as are liberals and this stuff doesn’t bother conservatives as they are pretty tasteful swimsuits. This isn’t about conservative people caring, this is about catering to fat and unhealthy people that think the judging should not be based on beauty. This is very liberal as most liberal women are disgusting fats or lesbians.

Reactions: unkle rico
Can they start a Ms American Bikini pageant in its place then? Get rid of the discriminating personality favouritism and judge based on the ability to look hot in a bikini only...its just not fair that sexy girls that are air heads are discriminated against. Giggly shallow stupid girls shouldn't be left out because their only talent is filling out a bikini

FWIW, see which one gets the better ratings...
Ms beautiful heart America
Vs.
Ms America Bikini

I hate the overly offended PC crowd

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
Don’t think it’s backwards at all. Conservatives are moving further left as are liberals and this stuff doesn’t bother conservatives as they are pretty tasteful swimsuits. This isn’t about conservative people caring, this is about catering to fat and unhealthy people that think the judging should not be based on beauty. This is very liberal as most liberal women are disgusting fats or lesbians.
Well, many of the beauty pageant contestants starve themselves and suffer from buliema & anorexia. But, that's not unhealthy since they all skinny and pretty.

And, my bet is a few are lesbos. Maybe they should ask them their political affiliation and then ask the viewers to vote from home for the winner.

Most of you still would not watch but cry if it gets cancelled. Social justice warriors at their finest.

Well, many of the beauty pageant contestants starve themselves and suffer from buliema & anorexia. But, that's not unhealthy since they all skinny and pretty.

And, my bet is a few are lesbos. Maybe they should ask them their political affiliation and then ask the viewers to vote from home for the winner.

Most of you still would not watch but cry if it gets cancelled. Social justice warriors at their finest.
It’s not any worse than being obese and it’s much easier to deal with in a hospital than obesity. But you right, I don’t really care as I haven’t watched it since my teens. I just really loathe this big is beautiful movement. It’s not beautiful or good for the person or country. I love booze and eating like crap but I don’t as I have self control. This is easily the worst movement in this country since the feds recommending a high carb, low fat diet. And for the record, many of these women are fitness models that have meticulous diets and exercise routines. Let the contestants vote is my opinion. I’m guessing 90% would want to show off what they have worked their asses off to get.

As IowaHawk put it,

1. Identify a respected institution.
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
4. wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect.#lefties

They don't watch Miss America. Certainly don't care about the spiritual welfare of the women strutting in bikinis. If the same contestants were wearing bikinis into an abortion clinic or to disrupt a church service they would be paying them, providing transportation, and cheering.

So called progressives just want to make sure they control what others do and don't watch. Those skin suits must be itchy.

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
As IowaHawk put it,

1. Identify a respected institution.
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
4. wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect.#lefties

They don't watch Miss America. Certainly don't care about the spiritual welfare of the women strutting in bikinis. If the same contestants were wearing bikinis into an abortion clinic or to disrupt a church service they would be paying them, providing transportation, and cheering.

So called progressives just want to make sure they control what others do and don't watch. Those skin suits must be itchy.

It’s not any worse than being obese and it’s much easier to deal with in a hospital than obesity. But you right, I don’t really care as I haven’t watched it since my teens. I just really loathe this big is beautiful movement. It’s not beautiful or good for the person or country. I love booze and eating like crap but I don’t as I have self control. This is easily the worst movement in this country since the feds recommending a high carb, low fat diet. And for the record, many of these women are fitness models that have meticulous diets and exercise routines. Let the contestants vote is my opinion. I’m guessing 90% would want to show off what they have worked their asses off to get.
Fitness models, lol. Girl I went to high school was a fitness model.....still is, and was bulemic & anorexic from high school to her 30s. She is pretty open about it and talks about how every day she has to fight it. She looked awesome outwardly but she nearly died on more than one occasion.

I don't think the patent will go full fatty but you can watch plenty of chicks in bikinis or much less by clicking on the Internet or even channel surfing. It's not that hard.

It's like a bunch of people crying that Sears is going out of business but then they tell you they have not entered a Sears in over 10 years. But, you love Home Depot & Lowes.

Fitness models, lol. Girl I went to high school was a fitness model.....still is, and was bulemic & anorexic from high school to her 30s. She is pretty open about it and talks about how every day she has to fight it. She looked awesome outwardly but she nearly died on more than one occasion.

I don't think the patent will go full fatty but you can watch plenty of chicks in bikinis or much less by clicking on the Internet or even channel surfing. It's not that hard.

It's like a bunch of people crying that Sears is going out of business but then they tell you they have not entered a Sears in over 10 years. But, you love Home Depot & Lowes.

Somebody help me out, was this a liberal or conservative thing that led to this? I’m actually not sure

Sorry man. I hate fats. Eating disorders aren’t nearly the problem fats are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT