ADVERTISEMENT

OT Seth Rich murdered by ? for DNC Wiki Leaks

Geez dude...you emote your air of self love and feeling of superiority. I am a multi issue voter, but have priorities.

1 - Economy. I am low tax trickle down economy proponent.
2 - Immigration. This issue has risen in recent years due to the total disaster at the border and lack of accountability.
3- National security.
4 - Healthcare reform to include everything related.

Thats about it for me. So whats yours? Please enlighten us.

1 - Education. People are ****ing retarded and actively rejoice in their retardation calling the educated: elite and aloof.
2 - Environment. I do believe poisoning the air, water and earth is a big deal that my children will wonder wtf dumbass told everyone it wouldn't be a big deal.
3 - Economy. trickle down economics has never worked. See my issue 1. The American economy must maintain a healthy capitalistic market place.
4 - Healthcare . HEY WE AGREE. Its terrible, and unfortunately isn't a problem that I've seen capitalism care to fix.
5 - Government Corruption. Honestly this is my number 1 but education is the first step in any progress.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
1 - Economy. I am low tax trickle down economy proponent.
https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/701424

I know your probably not going to read it, but this is an interesting study recently on trickle down economics.

Princeton University and National Bureau of Economic Research:
find that the positive relationship between tax cuts and employment growth is largely driven by tax cuts for lower-income groups and that the effect of tax cuts for the top 10 percent on employment growth is small.

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/701424

I know your probably not going to read it, but this is an interesting study recently on trickle down economics.

Princeton University and National Bureau of Economic Research:
find that the positive relationship between tax cuts and employment growth is largely driven by tax cuts for lower-income groups and that the effect of tax cuts for the top 10 percent on employment growth is small.

I have read this stuff over the years. I believe in the Reagan/Trump model and there are plenty of real smart people that agree.

1 - Education. People are ****ing retarded and actively rejoice in their retardation calling the educated: elite and aloof.
2 - Environment. I do believe poisoning the air, water and earth is a big deal that my children will wonder wtf dumbass told everyone it wouldn't be a big deal.
3 - Economy. trickle down economics has never worked. See my issue 1. The American economy must maintain a healthy capitalistic market place.
4 - Healthcare . HEY WE AGREE. Its terrible, and unfortunately isn't a problem that I've seen capitalism care to fix.
5 - Government Corruption. Honestly this is my number 1 but education is the first step in any progress.

I dont have a problem with any of these priorities of yours in general. Interesting to see what people value as voting priorities. You are going to become a Trump fan related to 5 when they clean house and start sending the commies down to Gitmo.

I dont have a problem with any of these priorities of yours in general. Interesting to see what people value as voting priorities. You are going to become a Trump fan related to 5 when they clean house and start sending the commies down to Gitmo.
If trump starts sending his political enemies to gitmo without due process ... Yah I aint gonna be happy about that.

I have read this stuff over the years. I believe in the Reagan/Trump model and there are plenty of real smart people that agree.
I don't think the Reagan model can really be compared to Trump's economy. Reagan was all about cutting taxes (which they do have in common), but also promoting immigration, avoiding Tariffs, and globalization. All things Trump takes the opposite approach on. They really are pretty far apart policy wise.

I don't think the Reagan model can really be compared to Trump's economy. Reagan was all about cutting taxes (which they do have in common), but also promoting immigration, avoiding Tariffs, and globalization. All things Trump takes the opposite approach on. They really are pretty far apart policy wise.

I was just referring to economic policy, but its a different world now than when Reagan was in office. I think Trump has the correct overall policies for the current situation existing in the US. I was not incredibly happy with the deal he made with the dems related to budget and spending, but his hands are tied to a great extent to affect the spending side short of just going into a shutdown mode which I dont think either side wants currently.

its a different world now than when Reagan was in office.
I'm pretty sure you are making a false equivalence excuse here. The economics of the world is largely driven by unchanging math and Trump and Reagan are very far apart. It's basically the center piece of why I dislike Trump. He doesn't hold any of the traditional Republican ideals and supporting him is making all of us Republicans looks like hypocrites.

The party that represents Christian values has rallied behind "grab em by the pussy" and now I've got a bunch of colleagues telling me that this guy isn't everything we disliked about Bill, when he is worse.

Don't know why anyone would think Trump is against immigration, or is not promoting immigration. Trump is artfully using tariffs to combat tarriffs and succeeding. Depends on what you mean by globalization. Trump is fighting the type of thinking that has led to Brussels lording over the EU countries and why the Brits voted to get out.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT