ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sig P227 Equinox

idohvac2

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2009
Thinking about "pulling the trigger" on a Sig P227 Equinox for 1k...anyone own one or opinions. Went in to buy an Exstar that I love and seen the Equinox sitting there and it hit me in the feels. Beautiful!

Thinking about "pulling the trigger" on a Sig P227 Equinox for 1k...anyone own one or opinions. Went in to buy an Exstar that I love and seen the Equinox sitting there and it hit me in the feels. Beautiful!
giphy.gif

PM and I’ll get you a price.

Reactions: idohvac2

Completely off topic but are you still trolling on FGF? Thanks for the laughs.

Reactions: idohvac2
Super reliable and probably the most accurate .45 I have fired. Nice trigger as well.

Posted this in another thread on the P227 - the handgun carried by the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier:

sig-pistol-h.png

An absolute work of art. Not sure if these will ever become available to the public but I hope not as the full-on gun. Maybe some aspects (I love those grips) but the gun itself should remain special for the Old Guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT