ADVERTISEMENT

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

scotchtiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2005
Mount Pleasant, SC
Happy early St. Patrick’s Day. Hopefully despite our differences, everyone can appreciate the beginnings of spring, beautiful SC weather and a holiday based around heavy intoxication.

To get the lefties excited, I’ll be celebrating with Senator Graham and Governor Foghorn Leghorn tonight. I think Trey Gowdy is the guest speaker. There will be an abundance of white privilege in the room to be sure.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Odd attempt at a flex when that sounds like one of the lamest events someone can go to.

Was actually a lot of fun. Been a long time since I closed down Blind Tiger…

Trey was great btw. First 2/3 were absolutely hilarious. Y’all would have appreciated the Nancy Mace jokes… He concluded with some great messages about race and overall division that you all would have liked. Honestly borderline material for that crowd, but a really genuine and heartfelt message. He’s an impressive guy.

Was actually a lot of fun. Been a long time since I closed down Blind Tiger…

Trey was great btw. First 2/3 were absolutely hilarious. Y’all would have appreciated the Nancy Mace jokes… He concluded with some great messages about race and overall division that you all would have liked. Honestly borderline material for that crowd, but a really genuine and heartfelt message. He’s an impressive guy.

A buddy of mine was there last night. He said some guy disappeared into the bathroom with Senator Graham for about 30 minutes, I can only assume it was you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT