ADVERTISEMENT

OT-So sweet. I’m in awe. What a precious “family” reunion....

I’m not in favor of homosexuality. I think it’s sin. However....I posted the thread because I thought it was funny as hell. TI libs are so predictable. Bet not a darn one of em would have the nads to say to my face what they hide behind a keyboard and post here. And anything I post here...I would stand behind publicly.
Being gay is the ‘bad’ sin because it’s one of the few that you can definitively say you aren’t and ‘they’ are so I’m good and they are bad.

Greed is also a sin. so is not treating your neighbor as yourself (calling anyone who disagrees with you a ‘lib’ which everyone on this board knows has malicious intent). So is not loving your god with all your heart, mind and soul.

Just reading through this thread, I’ve noticed that you have potentially sinned more than a gay person today.

If, as a Christian, castigating judgement to a gay person because it’s a sin, is quite possibly the single biggest deterrent to anyone listening to your message. As a Christian, the Bible should be convicting you of your own sins first and foremost because i know you’ve done a far worse job of ‘not sinning’ than you’ll ever want to admit.

I’m a Christian and your constant rhetoric is dangerous to the faith. Once you can realize how bad we all suck in the eyes of our creator, then you can tolerate and give a bit of leniency to everyone.

I’m also a registered republican so it’s quite possible for someone to completely and 100% disagree with you and not be a liberal. It’s one of the biggest reasons only a few take you seriously and why you think there’s a litany of people on TI who are out to get you ‘en force’, and your biggest defense is to call them ‘libs’. which, ironically is also your ‘safe space’ cover that allows you to refrain from typical ‘name Calling’ or being mean spirited (as you often claim) so you use a word thats not defined as such, yet it’s a word with the most venom in your entire vocabulary.

The transparency is incredibly real.

Oh believe me, I know...the liberal media & radical left shove it in my face every day...

You know who else knows? My youngest daughter who can’t watch a cartoon or kid’s show anymore without it being “inclusive” or addressing sexuality...yes I have a problem with that...

You know who else knows? My oldest daughter who goes to school with boys that wear makeup, girls that dress like boys, & where special bathroom accommodations have to be made...there’s one boy that dresses like a girl (dress, makeup, everything) but still likes girls...yes, I have a problem with that...

But mostly, b/c it’s an abomination in the eyes of God...they even perverted one of God’s most beautiful symbols of His love, the rainbow & use it as a symbol for their own, perverted sexual orientation...yes, I have a problem with that...
And who created these people? Yeah I thought so.

Being gay is the ‘bad’ sin because it’s one of the few that you can definitively say you aren’t and ‘they’ are so I’m good and they are bad.

Greed is also a sin. so is not treating your neighbor as yourself (calling anyone who disagrees with you a ‘lib’ which everyone on this board knows has malicious intent). So is not loving your god with all your heart, mind and soul.

Just reading through this thread, I’ve noticed that you have potentially sinned more than a gay person today.

If, as a Christian, castigating judgement to a gay person because it’s a sin, is quite possibly the single biggest deterrent to anyone listening to your message. As a Christian, the Bible should be convicting you of your own sins first and foremost because i know you’ve done a far worse job of ‘not sinning’ than you’ll ever want to admit.

I’m a Christian and your constant rhetoric is dangerous to the faith. Once you can realize how bad we all suck in the eyes of our creator, then you can tolerate and give a bit of leniency to everyone.

I’m also a registered republican so it’s quite possible for someone to completely and 100% disagree with you and not be a liberal. It’s one of the biggest reasons only a few take you seriously and why you think there’s a litany of people on TI who are out to get you ‘en force’, and your biggest defense is to call them ‘libs’. which, ironically is also your ‘safe space’ cover that allows you to refrain from typical ‘name Calling’ or being mean spirited (as you often claim) so you use a word thats not defined as such, yet it’s a word with the most venom in your entire vocabulary.

The transparency is incredibly real.

Who do you think you are to judge me? You have no idea my intent or what’s in my heart. I thought the thread was funny and I had no malicious intent. I was as nice as I could be with every response. You aren’t God. You don’t judge my sin. My constant rhetoric? I’ll stand by what I believe in. I don’t appreciate your judgemental quote. Worry about your sin and salvation. Not mine.

Reactions: 71tig
I was strictly referring to TI libs. I made that clear several times. But you ain’t much of a conservative if you have no issue with it.

What is wrong with you? This is 2019. I’ve voted republican since i could vote and give less than two shits if some dudes want to bang and get married. Get a life.

What is wrong with you? This is 2019. I’ve voted republican since i could vote and give less than two shits if some dudes want to bang and get married. Get a life.

Not a damn thing wrong with me. Is immorality allowed because it’s 2019? The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. You want me to respect what you think but you don’t want to respect my beliefs? Yep....that’s par. Liberals in a nutshell.

Who do you think you are to judge me? You have no idea my intent or what’s in my heart. I thought the thread was funny and I had no malicious intent. I was as nice as I could be with every response. You aren’t God. You don’t judge my sin. My constant rhetoric? I’ll stand by what I believe in. I don’t appreciate your judgemental quote. Worry about your sin and salvation. Not mine.

Bullshit. So much bullshit

Not a damn thing wrong with me. Is immorality allowed because it’s 2019? The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. You want me to respect what you think but you don’t want to respect my beliefs? Yep....that’s par. Liberals in a nutshell.

Holy shite! Two posts up you said you posted this because it was “silly and you had no malicious intent” and then here you are saying homosexuals are an abomination. Which is it? Ill pray for you.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Oh believe me, I know...the liberal media & radical left shove it in my face every day...

You know who else knows? My youngest daughter who can’t watch a cartoon or kid’s show anymore without it being “inclusive” or addressing sexuality...yes I have a problem with that...

You know who else knows? My oldest daughter who goes to school with boys that wear makeup, girls that dress like boys, & where special bathroom accommodations have to be made...there’s one boy that dresses like a girl (dress, makeup, everything) but still likes girls...yes, I have a problem with that...

But mostly, b/c it’s an abomination in the eyes of God...they even perverted one of God’s most beautiful symbols of His love, the rainbow & use it as a symbol for their own, perverted sexual orientation...yes, I have a problem with that...

I apologize in advance if I have you confused with another poster... but aren’t you the guy that recently posted how happy you were to be reconciled with the son that you ran out on when he was a child? If that is the case, who the F are you to judge these kids that want to wear make up? And who gives a flying F if you are OK with it. I am not Ok with grown men running out on their kids. Their actions are not hurting anyone. Let them live their life and you live yours. Just try to do better now.

I apologize in advance if I have you confused with another poster... but aren’t you the guy that recently posted how happy you were to be reconciled with the son that you ran out on when he was a child? If that is the case, who the F are you to judge these kids that want to wear make up? And who gives a flying F if you are OK with it. I am not Ok with grown men running out on their kids. Their actions are not hurting anyone. Let them live their life and you live yours. Just try to do better now.
Not me dawg...

I’ve got two beautiful daughters that I couldn’t imagine running out on...

Ever heard of separation of church and state? Just because you have beliefs doesn’t entitle you to subject your beliefs on the population. Just because something is a sin in your world doesn’t mean it should be illegal. You continue to show your hillbilly stripes day after day.

Holy shite! Two posts up you said you posted this because it was “silly and you had no malicious intent” and then here you are saying homosexuals are an abomination. Which is it? Ill pray for you.

Technically she said that the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. That’s how she justifies the facade that she hides behind as it allows her to justify her distain for them.

Regardless, this is a pretty impressive meltdown.

Amy is legitimately the worst poster on the board. For every troll and every tigerpride2, Amy just absolutely takes the cake. It’s because she truly believes everything she says and is just a Grade A POS human. However, egos are a hell of a thing and she can do some Olympic grade mental gymnastics to make herself believe she’s in the right or the victim. I’ve never been one to be triggered and that still stands with this. But after watching her posts for the last few years it’s clear that nothing in this world can change her mind on any subject once she gets going. Kind of like her critiques of Larry and Ard awhile back on what they do with their website and their takes. It’s the true sign of lack of intelligence in the human race. Presented with logic and ruthless pragmatism she still knows better. It’s honestly a telltale sign of sociopathy.

Amy is legitimately the worst poster on the board. For every troll and every tigerpride2, Amy just absolutely takes the cake. It’s because she truly believes everything she says and is just a Grade A POS human. However, egos are a hell of a thing and she can do some Olympic grade mental gymnastics to make herself believe she’s in the right or the victim. I’ve never been one to be triggered and that still stands with this. But after watching her posts for the last few years it’s clear that nothing in this world can change her mind on any subject once she gets going. Kind of like her critiques of Larry and Ard awhile back on what they do with their website and their takes. It’s the true sign of lack of intelligence in the human race. Presented with logic and ruthless pragmatism she still knows better. It’s honestly a telltale sign of sociopathy.

I have disagreed with Larry from time to time. I have never said one thing about Ard on this board. Link it, liar. Calling a woman on a message board who you know nothing about a POS human being ? God help you. Bet you make your family proud. I just am shocked to my core every day on this board.

I don't judge, if they are happy then good for them.

I’m not judging. God will do the judging. Thought the article was funny saying 3 family members didn’t know the others were gay. That’s all.

I have disagreed with Larry from time to time. I have never said one thing about Ard on this board. Link it, liar. Calling a woman on a message board who you know nothing about a POS human being ? God help you. Bet you make your family proud. I just am shocked to my core every day on this board.

If you’re shocked to your core, then you are clueless. You’ve got a large number of folks, conservative included, calling you out on this board. Constantly. Yet you’re shocked? Yes, that is a sign of sociopathy Dr. Hop. Woman or man, your gender has nothing to do with ability to be a POS. And you take the cake on this board. As for linking your posts I’m not going to look through a litany of your poor choices and posts. I just don’t have the time or energy. However, it’s fairly obvious that you’re a POS human being when you can’t associate your “humor” with what is in fact a direct insult to people. Your use of sweet and precious weren’t sincere in the slightest. Yet you want people to fall for this woe is me crap. A psychiatrist would absolutely eat you alive if they got a hold of you.

Speaking of making family proud, your takes on addiction are probably even worse than on homosexuality. I’d probably actually consider it an abomination of a take, if you will.

I’m not judging. God will do the judging. Thought the article was funny saying 3 family members didn’t know the others were gay. That’s all.

You stupid ignorant ****. It was satire. You tried to pass it off as being real.

Again you have shown your colors. You really should leave you hardly provide anything to this place anymore.

Reactions: HillmanTall
If you’re shocked to your core, then you are clueless. You’ve got a large number of folks, conservative included, calling you out on this board. Constantly. Yet you’re shocked? Yes, that is a sign of sociopathy Dr. Hop. Woman or man, your gender has nothing to do with ability to be a POS. And you take the cake on this board. As for linking your posts I’m not going to look through a litany of your poor choices and posts. I just don’t have the time or energy. However, it’s fairly obvious that you’re a POS human being when you can’t associate your “humor” with what is in fact a direct insult to people. Your use of sweet and precious weren’t sincere in the slightest. Yet you want people to fall for this woe is me crap. A psychiatrist would absolutely eat you alive if they got a hold of you.

Speaking of making family proud, your takes on addiction are probably even worse than on homosexuality. I’d probably actually consider it an abomination of a take, if you will.

Don’t have the time or energy to validate your lie ( because you can’t ) but have time and energy to type paragraphs insulting me?

You stupid ignorant ****. It was satire. You tried to pass it off as being real.

Again you have shown your colors. You really should leave you hardly provide anything to this place anymore.

I passed it off as funny to me. That’s all. My God, some of you men need to pull in your claws.

Well where are you pulling that one from? Did I say I wanted the sweet family incarcerated?
Before I start, I don’t like the way the left side thinks.

That said, are you against making gay marriage? Being against gay marriage means you’d want them incarcerated. Keeping others from “sin” by keeping it illegal means you’d be for incarceration. Yes I made a Large jump and assumption just based on your original comments. Probably not fair of me to do.

Carry on with your thread.

I passed it off as funny to me. That’s all. My God, some of you men need to pull in your claws.

Then why dont you keep your stupid articles on facebook where they belong. This isnt your facebook page. It's a college sports board. This should have started on the round table from the beginning.

Don’t have the time or energy to validate your lie ( because you can’t ) but have time and energy to type paragraphs insulting me?

Bless your heart. You can’t even accept when you’re wrong despite being provided reasonable thoughts. Do you always pick and choose things to try and support your argument while ignoring the truth of the overall statement? Another check box in the sociopath category Dr. Hop.

Typing a paragraph takes all of 60-90 seconds. Searching every horrible take you’ve made on this message board over the years takes incredibly longer. This isn’t court. I don’t need to provide the burden of proof when it’s sitting right in front of me.

You’re a miserable human and a POS. Period.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
You voted for immorality. I guess it was allowed in 2016.

Reactions: dpic73
Bless your heart. You can’t even accept when you’re wrong despite being provided reasonable thoughts. Do you always pick and choose things to try and support your argument while ignoring the truth of the overall statement? Another check box in the sociopath category Dr. Hop.

Typing a paragraph takes all of 60-90 seconds. Searching every horrible take you’ve made on this message board over the years takes incredibly longer. This isn’t court. I don’t need to provide the burden of proof when it’s sitting right in front of me.

You’re a miserable human and a POS. Period.

Wow. I won’t sink to your level.

Attacking the gheys? Ok. Attacking a woman? God help you. Identity politics is so dumb.
Clutch the pearls, how shocking it is that people disagree, just unbelievable.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Attacking the gheys? Ok. Attacking a woman? God help you. Identity politics is so dumb.
Clutch the pearls, how shocking it is that people disagree, just unbelievable.

Calling ANYONE on a message board a POS human being is abhorrent. But it’s especially low for a man to call a woman such. How in the hell did I attack a gay??? All of you twist the dialogue to produce the outcome you want.

Calling ANYONE on a message board a POS human being is abhorrent. But it’s especially low for a man to call a woman such. How in the hell did I attack a gay??? All of you twist the dialogue to produce the outcome you want.
its just funny to laugh at you Amy, I don't know what the big deal is.

Holy irony, Batman.

Reactions: CUAngler
Amy is ignorant. It's sad this is still the case with as much information we have readily available to us these days.

I’ve had enough of you shit for brains. STFU.

Amy I’m disappointed. With someone so concerned about being insulted this was very insulting. Not very ladylike for a good Christian southern woman right? Words like that are excessively abhorrent and I’ll make sure to pray for you tonight.

Amy we were just poking a little fun. We just thought it was humorous. Isn’t that how this works?

I wasn’t insulting anyone on these board. I linked an article that I thought was hilarious. Strangers in Connecticut. I didn’t attack them nor did I call any poster ignorant nor a POS. You know....it’s a shame that we all pull for the same team and this is how some of you act. It’s never ok to personally attack and name call. Never. Guess your parents didn’t teach you manners.

I wasn’t insulting anyone on these board. I linked an article that I thought was hilarious. Strangers in Connecticut. I didn’t attack them nor did I call any poster ignorant nor a POS. You know....it’s a shame that we all pull for the same team and this is how some of you act. It’s never ok to personally attack and name call. Never. Guess your parents didn’t teach you manners.

I’ve had enough of you shit for brains. STFU.

Man you never cease to provide material. You’re clueless Amy.

You are a liar. You knew exactly what you were doing when you posted the article and the sanctimonious thread title and you backed it up with your posts. Everyone itt sees you for what you are, not that we ever needed help.

sigh... cute little Amy, so unaware of herself.

You brought all this on you doc. Constant, ignorant, hateful statements will get you this. Especially when you try to act like they are innocent and that everyone else is the one attacking you. I’ll say it again. It’s a textbook sign of sociopathy. You’ve got 95% of the thread telling you the same thing, but dammit they must be wrong!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT