ADVERTISEMENT

OT-So sweet. I’m in awe. What a precious “family” reunion....

Man you never cease to provide material. You’re clueless Amy.

But you see just like I always told my boys....it’s never ok to start a fight but if someone hits you unprovoked... you have my permission to knock the shit out of them. You insulted me in about 5 different posts, unprovoked, without me saying a word. Got tired of turning other cheek.

Over the course of a mere 12 minutes, a message board classic in three acts ...

Wow. I won’t sink to your level.

Calling ANYONE on a message board a POS human being is abhorrent. But it’s especially low for a man to call a woman such. How in the hell did I attack a gay??? All of you twist the dialogue to produce the outcome you want.

I’ve had enough of you shit for brains. STFU.

But you see just like I always told my boys....it’s never ok to start a fight but if someone hits you unprovoked... you have my permission to knock the shit out of them. You insulted me in about 5 different posts, unprovoked, without me saying a word. Got tired of turning other cheek.

Dear lord everything In this post is a lie. You started the thread, therefore not unprovoked. You responded to multiple posts and said plenty, there was no instance of not saying a word. You’re an absolute idiot and you constantly show it.

Reactions: clemsontyger04

You started the "fight" by being a dumb ****. Now you're coming back for more because you somehow believe you are in the right. You should probably take a vacation from TI and stick to Facebook.

Amy this is once again alarming knowing your Christian faith. Despise is a synonym of hate. Good Christians are taught to never hate. I’m deeply concerned for you.

It's not hate if she can find some scripture saying it isnt. "Tribes shouldnt mix" was a good one for awhile.

I’m not judging.
We don't know each other, and I think we disagree on many things and I think we agree on many things, and I have defended you a couple times on this board because I think you are honest with your angle almost all of the time. I think you are completely wrong and insincere this time. I think you indented to make a point of judgement. I could be wrong. I often am.

Edit: maybe the original post just needed more context and content. More dialogue perhaps.

We don't know each other, and I think we disagree on many things and I think we agree on many things, and I have defended you a couple times on this board because I think you are honest with your angle almost all of the time. I think you are completely wrong and insincere this time. I think you indented to make a point of judgement. I could be wrong. I often am.

Edit: maybe the original post just needed more context and content. More dialogue perhaps.

I am being honest when I say that I don’t condone homosexuality. But I’m not going to put them in jail, be unkind to a gay who I pass on the street or bully them or be ugly in any way. I just thought the article was hilarious. Maybe I should have titled the thread differently. Peace.

Reactions: Rychek4
con·done
/kənˈdōn/
Verb
  1. accept and allow
I might need some help figuring out how these two statements work together.

I’m saying I don’t accept it as something that I think is ok. Because I think God intended a man and a woman to be together. So even though I don’t agree with it.... I’m not going to be hostile, rude, or ugly to gays.

Who started the insults?

"Ding, ding, dong. Mr. My thoughts long rounding out 90% of the cute little tolerant libs. Bonjour!

Why do you care what I think? If I do choose to care....let me. Why does it bother you?
You “tolerant “ liberals are just so darn sweet! Have a spectacular day, Smiling. Stay hydrated! It’s a scorcher!

I’m saying I don’t accept it as something that I think is ok. Because I think God intended a man and a woman to be together. So even though I don’t agree with it.... I’m not going to be hostile, rude, or ugly to gays.
I can respect that.

I wasn’t insulting anyone on these board. I linked an article that I thought was hilarious. Strangers in Connecticut. I didn’t attack them nor did I call any poster ignorant nor a POS. You know....it’s a shame that we all pull for the same team and this is how some of you act. It’s never ok to personally attack and name call. Never. Guess your parents didn’t teach you manners.
Absolutely positively 100% untrue. You calling someone a ‘lib’ is the biggest insult in your myopic vocabulary.

You don’t have to call someone a POS to insult them. We all know what your insults are. It’s 100% tied to your identity. Conservatism/Trump.

Read Tim Keller’s ‘Counterfeit God’s’.

we’ve all got gobs of counterfeit gods. Identity politics is one of the biggest.

But I also am a POS. It’s why i find Christianity appealing. The greatest apostle of the Bible, Paul, says in 1 Timothy 1:15, Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom i am the worst.

What a refreshing self examination. And i probably am judging you. But i also know that the reason you’re pissed off is because you know people are right about you.

Truth statements hurt worse than falsities. I can’t stand when someone calls me out. I do what everyone does and get more pissed at the truth than the lies. Everybody does. It’s why i said your transparency is very real. You act sanctimonious, play along, then you get called out for being hypocritical at worst, oxymoronic at best, you resist the first few detractors and then blow a gasket when the TRUTH is too much to bear...not the lies.

Maybe that is judging. Maybe it’s just calling a spade a spade, i don’t know. But if it is judging, it’s because squashing Pharisaical ideology is one of my counterfeit gods, more specifically, am idol. And just another reason why my Christian faith is necessary to my sanity and salvation, because i damn sure can’t do it right myself. Just like those sinners that caught the gay instead of all those who are far more righteous because They chose, or lucked out, to be born the opposite way.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
Not a damn thing wrong with me. Is immorality allowed because it’s 2019? The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. You want me to respect what you think but you don’t want to respect my beliefs? Yep....that’s par. Liberals in a nutshell.
The bible also says, in Leviticus, that it's an abomination to eat shrimp, wear clothing of mixed fabric, and touch the sick or the dead. Also according to Leviticus, we are supposed to stone people who do not keep the Sabbath, who talk back to their parents, or who commit adultery. Do you believe or keep these laws? Or are these the ones that are user-choice? Asking for a friend.

Who started the insults?

"Ding, ding, dong. Mr. My thoughts long rounding out 90% of the cute little tolerant libs. Bonjour!

rmAJ9vo.png

dbjerk did. Guess him calling me the worst poster on the board doesn’t qualify as an insult in your book? What BS. Quit twisting.

Amy, I can respect peoples religious beliefs. Whats happening here isnt a religious belief being expressed. It's laughing at gay people because the you believe laughing at gay people is fair game because your interpretation of Christianity. By the way Jesus said nothing about gay people,... just fyi.
Meanwhile, you have become the victim because I'm going to point out on your religious based bigotry.
Next time you want to make us all laugh, try not to make the identity of people and their lifestyles the butt of your jokes, that way you wont be the victim of your own creation when others call you out on your nonsense. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT