ADVERTISEMENT

OT: trump verdict reached nm

It has to be unanimous that they think he committed a crime, but they did not have to agree on the 2nd crime. I’m not an attorney but that seems like BS.

Yea, they just said it again. This should be a shit show. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Who is they? Because they are wrong...

In fact, all 12 jurors must agree to find Mr. Trump guilty in order to convict him of any one of the felonies with which he has been charged: 34 counts of falsifying business records. The judge in the case, Juan M. Merchan, repeatedly made this clear, saying in his instructions to the jury: “Each count you consider, whether guilty or not guilty, must be unanimous.”

It has to be unanimous that they think he committed a crime, but they did not have to agree on the 2nd crime. I’m not an attorney but that seems like BS.
This is established case law... In order for the felony to occur, the predicate crime has to occur. The jurors don't have to agree on what predicate crime occurred, just that one did.

This is just not true... I don't care who you support, spreading lies is bad for all of us.
I’m not spreading lies, you just haven’t been paying attention! So, the judge said you can have 4 guilty votes in section one, 4 guilty votes in section two and 4 guilty votes in section three and he would consider that a unanimous verdict. That’s what he said!!

I’m not spreading lies, you just haven’t been paying attention! So, the judge said you can have 4 guilty votes in section one, 4 guilty votes in section two and 4 guilty votes in section three and he would consider that a unanimous verdict. That’s what he said!!
That is not what he said. The guy from Fox News that started that rumor has even said that is not true.

Please share the transcript from the judge supporting your statement.

Who is they? Because they are wrong...

In fact, all 12 jurors must agree to find Mr. Trump guilty in order to convict him of any one of the felonies with which he has been charged: 34 counts of falsifying business records. The judge in the case, Juan M. Merchan, repeatedly made this clear, saying in his instructions to the jury: “Each count you consider, whether guilty or not guilty, must be unanimous.”
Stop spreading lies

Reactions: jhs2493
1*5dkzrblSh_JcJkb-8Q7cVQ.jpeg

This opens a whole new door to bringing charges against Presidents. The precedent has been set, and it will be complete horseshit for our country.

But of course, this was all the plan, to have this, then take it to the Supreme court.

It is all a charade that both sides are playing.

Meanwhile Biden is off witness tampering for his son.

This opens a whole new door to bringing charges against Presidents. The precedent has been set, and it will be complete horseshit for our country.

But of course, this was all the plan, to have this, then take it to the Supreme court.

Bringing charges against PAST presidents. Just to be clear, that is why Trump was playing to delay all the trials, because he couldn't be prosecuted while in office and would probably pardon himself.

Yep. Want be long before charges are filed against Biden, or another democrat, in a conservative state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT