ADVERTISEMENT

OT: trump verdict reached nm

Statistically impossible…

🚨 Judge Merchan was “Randomly Selected” for Two of Donald Trumps Cases, from a List he Wasn’t even On

• From a list of 24 sitting judges, one judge was supposed to be “randomly selected” to take this case — Judge Merchan was selected, but he wasn’t even on the List…
—— “he’s an “acting judge” 🤔

• Judge Merchan is not only a Biden Donor, he donated to an organization called “Stop Trump”

• Judge Merchan was “randomly selected” for the following cases
— Trump Hush Money Hoax Case
— Trump organization Fraud Case
— Steve Bannon Case

As Trump says, it’s rigged!
Trump appointed Judge Aileen Cannon was randomly selected for his documents case..
It's all rigged.

Reactions: flotiger
Trump appointed Judge Aileen Cannon was randomly selected for his documents case..
It's all rigged.
Quit being such a dense doofus. Go ahead and tell me what Cannons conflict of interest is then if you know something. Does she have a son or daughter making millions off defaming the doj or Smith? We both know the answer but go ahead and tell me anyway.

Quit being such a dense doofus. Go ahead and tell me what Cannons conflict of interest is then if you know something. Does she have a son or daughter making millions off defaming the doj or Smith? We both know the answer but go ahead and tell me anyway.
Not dense at all. She wants to be in Trump's good graces so she can get any judicial appt she wants, including the Supreme Court. Every legal scholar has said she's incompetent and obviously slow-walking this trial that should have long been over. "She's highly conflicted" dick for brains.

Not dense at all. She wants to be in Trump's good graces so she can get any judicial appt she wants, including the Supreme Court. Every legal scholar has said she's incompetent and obviously slow-walking this trial that should have long been over. "She's highly conflicted" dick for brains.
That's total conjecture on your part with not even a little bit of circumstantial proof. We have direct conflict of interest with merchan and you don't have a rigged process to cover dumb viewpoints here so quit coming with weak sauce.

That's total conjecture on your part with not even a little bit of circumstantial proof. We have direct conflict of interest with merchan and you don't have a rigged process to cover dumb viewpoints here so quit coming with weak sauce.
Crazy world we live in where there is no presumption of innocence.

I hereby find "73dickpics" guilty of all crimes. He is not fit to live amongst us.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
We should all hope that there are more KBJ nominees in the future.

As much as it pains me to say, you DICKPIC, have more brains than someone on the Supreme Court.

She resembles you though. Can't define what a woman is.

LAWFARE: While judges in New York criminal trials are theoretically supposed to be randomly selected, it is statistically improbable (1 in over 15,000) for Acting Justice Juan Merchan to be assigned all three Trump-related trials by chance. In reality, these cases were assigned by Ellen N. Biben, the Administrative Judge of the New York County Supreme Court, Criminal Term. Biben, a lifelong Democrat with a history at Sullivan & Cromwell, has the authority to assign specific cases to judges with specialized experience. Notably, before being appointed as an Acting Justice, Merchan had limited experience, having served less than three years in a Bronx family court. It raises questions about whether his 'specialized experience' might be influenced by his daughter’s role as a prominent Democrat fundraiser in New York.

She is the worst possible judge that could have been assigned to Jack Smith's case but that' sometimes happens when they are randomly assigned. If someone other than Merchan had been picked in NY, you can be guaranteed that the tangerine tyrant would have said the same about them. The fact that he lavishes praise on Cannon says it all.

Crazy world we live in where there is no presumption of innocence.

I hereby find "73dickpics" guilty of all crimes. He is not fit to live amongst us.
You've never given Joe or election officials the presumption of innocence, even though you don't have a scintilla of proof that any crimes were committed by them , so you can GFY.

You've never given Joe or election officials the presumption of innocence, even though you don't have a scintilla of proof that any crimes were committed by them , so you can GFY.
Actually you should FY. You'd get plenty of PVSSY that way.

You think I could give two sh!ts about what you think? You're a freaking "Sore-ass (Soros)" paid degenerate.

A FvCKING loser.

Actually you should FY. You'd get plenty of PVSSY that way.

You think I could give two sh!ts about what you think? You're a freaking "Sore-ass (Soros)" paid degenerate.

A FvCKING loser.
Lol. You're such a buffoon. And that's not a word used much anymore.....but it's a perfect fit for you and your ignorant beliefs.

Reactions: dpic73
You mad? We can tell from your commamd of the English language and sophisticated responses.
your commamd of the English language and sophisticated responses.

You would think someone who was gonna spell check me would do the same to their own responses.

You stupid fvck!

your commamd of the English language and sophisticated responses.

You would think someone who was gonna spell check me would do the same to their own responses.

You stupid fvck!
Lol. I didn't spell check you. I'm making fun of your 3rd grade mentality and retorts.

Reactions: dpic73
Two tiered system all day all time.

DONALD TRUMP AND OTHERS: The Obama campaign was fined for failing to properly report millions of dollars in campaign contributions and donations, and for accepting contributions that exceeded legal limits during the 2008 presidential run.

How did it end? In 2013, the Obama campaign AGREED to pay the FEC a $375,000 fine, one of the largest fines in the agency's history.

NOTE: There was no indictment or conviction.

Two tiered system all day all time.

DONALD TRUMP AND OTHERS: The Obama campaign was fined for failing to properly report millions of dollars in campaign contributions and donations, and for accepting contributions that exceeded legal limits during the 2008 presidential run.

How did it end? In 2013, the Obama campaign AGREED to pay the FEC a $375,000 fine, one of the largest fines in the agency's history.

NOTE: There was no indictment or conviction.
I can't wait until Ken Paxton convenes a grand jury to indict Obama.

🚨 THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY
PASS IT ON👉
Attention Congress : Start the subpoenas.
'ACTING' judge Juan Merchan's daughter, Loren Merchan, was wired up to $93 M in donations from Democrat Party, during the Trump Trial.
Over $1 M from Rep Hakeem Jeffries of New York. Rep. Adam Schiff , Gov. Whitmer of Michigan's PAC wired $5,000 to Loren Merchan.

Respected legal scholar.

Attorney @DrJohnEastman urges the Trump legal team to make the rare move of filing a writ of habeas corpus original writ with SCOTUS.

"This trial was full of such contradictions & violations of due process that one hopes the [SCOTUS] will understand & take it up & understand the risk of not taking it up to let this play out with the leading candidate for president." @EmeraldRobinson

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT