ADVERTISEMENT

OT: You are going to have to believe "extra hard" on this one Trumpians

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
So Manifort is headed to the slammer for witness tampering. An unusual practice for an innocent man... but I digress...

Trump needs you to forget that Manifort was his freaking campaign MANAGER for 4.5 months. Ok, are you forgetting that? Good b/c here's what he had to say just a few minutes ago

"Manafort had nothing to do with our campaign," Trump said. "But I tell you, I feel a little badly about it. They went back 12 years to get things that he did 12 years ago. Paul Manafort worked for me for a very short period of time."
Donald Trump

You've just got to believe the Donald... Don't worry about facts or common sense...believe your Lord and Savior.

round-table.jpg

Yawn.................

Election tampering

Based on the evidence I have seen the Russians finished far behind the top team of

The FBI and DOJ who has clear irrefutable evidence called government documents showing a cabal at the highest levels interfering with a legitimate election

Second was Pakistan with the DNC email hack through the Blond Bomb Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Reactions: orangelvis
So Manifort is headed to the slammer for witness tampering. An unusual practice for an innocent man... but I digress...

Trump needs you to forget that Manifort was his freaking campaign MANAGER for 4.5 months. Ok, are you forgetting that? Good b/c here's what he had to say just a few minutes ago

"Manafort had nothing to do with our campaign," Trump said. "But I tell you, I feel a little badly about it. They went back 12 years to get things that he did 12 years ago. Paul Manafort worked for me for a very short period of time."
Donald Trump

You've just got to believe the Donald... Don't worry about facts or common sense...believe your Lord and Savior.

I bet you don't even know what Manafort's charges are...Russian Collusion? What Manafort is charged with, he was working with the Clintonista Podesta brothers, lol

Reactions: hopefultiger13
loretta lynch says hello....

This sort of reply confuses me. I'm assuming that you don't care for Lynch and that she's lied as well. I'm also assuming that you think Trump is better. So why is it that when defending your guy, you haul out someone that you think/believe is a bad person? I'm not defending Lynch, if she's lied, let's punish her for it. I have zero problems with locking her up. As if somehow two people doing wrong makes it right. If you think Trump is better, shouldn't he BE BETTER instead of more of the same?

But you should be happy as it's right out of the Republican play book. You however did miss one important part. You forgot to attack me personally (which I appreciate man). But you've got to grit your teeth and do it for the Donald. Personally, I prefer the .gif that shows the sexually ambiguous (guy?) screaming no. Insert that one, call me a liberal snowflake, and Imply that I'm either triggered (I'm too old to really understand what that means, I think) or need a safe space. Those are all solid options.

Reactions: griffgolf
I bet you don't even know what Manafort's charges are...Russian Collusion? What Manafort is charged with, he was working with the Clintonista Podesta brothers, lol

Yes, I do indeed know what he's charged with. Here you are: (to be fair, I had to look up the actual counts to get them right)
COUNT ONE: Conspiracy Against the United States
COUNT TWO: Conspiracy to Launder Money
COUNTS THREE THROUGH SIX: Failure to File Reports of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
COUNTS SEVEN THROUGH NINE: Failure to File Reports of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
COUNT TEN: Unregistered Agent of a Foreign Principal
COUNT ELEVEN: False and misleading statements under the Foreign Agents Registration Act
COUNT TWELVE: False Statements

The point though, is that your Lord and Master said that his CAMPAIGN MANAGER had nothing to do with his CAMPAIGN. And I'm sure you absolutely believe that. Trump doesn't even bother to lie well. He just says whatever and knows that you Trumpians will believe it all.

Donald Trump

Yea, y’all really got him this time!
Ha Ha

Right now, the Democrats have nobody that can beat him in 2020. Frankly he’s doing a hell of a job, and will win the independent voters by a 2-1 margin.

Yea, y’all really got him this time!
Ha Ha

Right now, the Democrats have nobody that can beat him in 2020. Frankly he’s doing a hell of a job, and will win the independent voters by a 2-1 margin.

Ban bet, you chickenshit coward.

Yes, I do indeed know what he's charged with. Here you are: (to be fair, I had to look up the actual counts to get them right)
COUNT ONE: Conspiracy Against the United States
COUNT TWO: Conspiracy to Launder Money
COUNTS THREE THROUGH SIX: Failure to File Reports of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
COUNTS SEVEN THROUGH NINE: Failure to File Reports of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
COUNT TEN: Unregistered Agent of a Foreign Principal
COUNT ELEVEN: False and misleading statements under the Foreign Agents Registration Act
COUNT TWELVE: False Statements

The point though, is that your Lord and Master said that his CAMPAIGN MANAGER had nothing to do with his CAMPAIGN. And I'm sure you absolutely believe that. Trump doesn't even bother to lie well. He just says whatever and knows that you Trumpians will believe it all.

You do know that these charges were investigated by Mueller years ago and at that time no charges were brought

Had nothing so he rewarmed an old case

You do know that these charges were investigated by Mueller years ago and at that time no charges were brought

Not to mention that they all of this happened before 2007 and have nothing to do with the election. Just keeps the mouth breathers foaming at the mouth.

Honestly, I have no idea whether he did any of that stuff or not. That's what the trial, judge and jury are for... again, the point is that Trump said that his CAMPAIGN MANAGER had nothing to do with his CAMPAIGN. Which oddly enough no one has addressed. Come on guys, you KNOW you believe Trump on this. I was just looking for a show of hands on the folks that just BELIEVE.

Not to mention that they all of this happened before 2007 and have nothing to do with the election. Just keeps the mouth breathers foaming at the mouth.

Honestly, I have no idea whether he did any of that stuff or not. That's what the trial, judge and jury are for... again, the point is that Trump said that his CAMPAIGN MANAGER had nothing to do with his CAMPAIGN. Which oddly enough no one has addressed. Come on guys, you KNOW you believe Trump on this. I was just looking for a show of hands on the folks that just BELIEVE.

Ban bet, you chickenshit coward.
Sure, I’m not giving any points though, straight up, if Trump runs for a 2nd term, he wins, you can leave. If he loses, I leave. I’ll be glad to take that. I think he’ll win very comfortably, but the bet is purely win or lose.

He worked for Trump's campaign for 49 days. Left the the Campaign on Aug 19, 2016. He was brought in to specifically make sure state delegates were going to vote the same way their respective states voted during the primaries.
Also, know that Pappadop was never even a paid member of the staff? Do you think these guys are being treated the same way Hillary's people were treated during the email investigation? Read the Report. Not even close, but there's no bias. You can believe anything you want about the Email investigation, but there is absolutely ZERO evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. So what is Mueller doing?

Last edited:

There is a point or fact however you want to frame it

That every country in the world inserts themselves into US elections and politics

It’s called lobbying

Obama openly tried to overthrow the Israel elections of Netenyahu

So before all of us Saints and Angels get sanctimonious let’s admit that everyone tries to do what is in their best interest

When people started screaming about Trump starting a trade war I laughed as we have been in one for the last 50 years at least

I suffered financial losses when Canada was and still is dumping SPF from their vast forests literally giving away stumpage

I believe in Free and reciprocal trade

Problem is US is and has been losing the trade war

You might not agree with Trumps methods but don’t blame him for pointing out the US people who have assets have been getting screwed by cheap imports

Sure, I’m not giving any points though, straight up, if Trump runs for a 2nd term, he wins, you can leave. If he loses, I leave. I’ll be glad to take that. I think he’ll win very comfortably, but the bet is purely win or lose.

Nah bro. I'm not the one who's been making asinine claims like "he'll win 50 states" or "he'll win independents 2-1". I think there's a sizeable chance that he wins reelection. But I do appreciate your responding to me.

He worked for Trump's campaign for 49 days. Left the the Campaign on Aug 19, 2016. He was brought in to specifically make sure state delegates were going to vote the same way their respective states voted during the primaries.
Also, know that Pappadop was never even a paid member of the staff? Do you think these guys are being treated the same way Hillary's people were treated during the email investigation? Read the Report. Not even close, but there's no bias. You can believe anything you want about the Email investigation, but there is absolutely ZERO evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. So what is Mueller doing?

You've got just as much evidence that he didn't collude with Russia as I have evidence that the FBI wasn't politically motivated even a little.

Again, Trump could have colluded with Russia all day every day and twice on Sunday. There would be nothing wrong with it, b/c it's not against the law. HOWEVER, it most certainly IS against the law for a federal campaign to receive anything of value from a foreign government. THAT'S what Mueller is investigating. Trump Jrs. own emails show that he, Jared, and Manafort all were going to meet with the Russians for the purpose of obtaining dirt on Hillary. That meeting occurred. Now did they get the info (paying or not paying has nothing to do with it)? That's what the investigation is for. But a person's own emails saying they were planning on breaking the law is pretty darnn good evidence.

Bullshit on Manafort. 49 days my ass. Try almost 5 months. Here's a timeline;

March 29, 2016: Manafort joins the Trump campaign
The Trump campaign announced it had brought on Manafort, a veteran political strategist, to help the real estate mogul prevent delegates from bolting and choosing another nominee at the Republican National Convention in July.

May 19, 2016: Manafort is promoted to campaign chairman
Manafort was later promoted from convention manager to campaign chairman and chief strategist.

August 19, 2016: Manafort resigns
The Trump campaign announced Manafort was resigning from the campaign, nearly 5 months after he joined.

This is public record man. But obviously the campaign manager and chief strategist had nothing to do with the campaign. Go ahead, say it. You believe he had nothing to do with the campaign b/c Trump told you to believe it.

Again, Trump could have colluded with Russia all day every day and twice on Sunday. There would be nothing wrong with it, b/c it's not against the law. HOWEVER, it most certainly IS against the law for a federal campaign to receive anything of value from a foreign government. THAT'S what Mueller is investigating. Trump Jrs. own emails show that he, Jared, and Manafort all were going to meet with the Russians for the purpose of obtaining dirt on Hillary. That meeting occurred. Now did they get the info (paying or not paying has nothing to do with it)? That's what the investigation is for. But a person's own emails saying they were planning on breaking the law is pretty darnn good evidence.

The Trump campaign announced it had brought on Manafort, a veteran political strategist, to help the real estate mogul prevent delegates from bolting and choosing another nominee at the Republican National Convention in July.

Manafort was later promoted from convention manager to campaign chairman and chief strategist.

The Trump campaign announced Manafort was resigning from the campaign, nearly 5 months after he joined.

This is public record man. But obviously the campaign manager and chief strategist had nothing to do with the campaign. Go ahead, say it. You believe he had nothing to do with the campaign b/c Trump told you to believe it.

I'm sorry for what's happened to your party. I used to be a Republican and my views have changed enough that I doubt I'd vote for even a John McCain style Republican now, but I miss when the party used to be that way. It must be very depressing from your perspective (I know it is from mine).

You've got just as much evidence that he didn't collude with Russia as I have evidence that the FBI wasn't politically motivated even a little.

You got it backwards dude. The accuser has to show evidence of the misdeed. Mueller has NADA. In fact, when we get around to documents that Rosenstein is still hiding, I'm confident that we're going to learn the whole Russian/Trump thing was made up; by Strzock and others. There's reams of hard evidence in those 500 pages of total absolute biased political motivation. Read it. Think for yourself for once and quit spouting what you're hearing on CNN. Also, why do you names are still being redacted?

Yep, my bad on that one, I was only looking at the time he was actually Campaign Manager.

Reactions: FLaw47

Donald Trump

Before I even try to comprehend what your point is here are you suggesting Hillary would have been a better President?
...because if you're not then what are you complaining about?

I'm sorry for what's happened to your party. I used to be a Republican and my views have changed enough that I doubt I'd vote for even a John McCain style Republican now, but I miss when the party used to be that way. It must be very depressing from your perspective (I know it is from mine).
I think Democrats and establishment Republicans are both part of the problem. They are globalist that have put the world ahead of their own country. Trumps offended some people and can be arrogant, but he’s the first President since Reagan that’s put the American people first. I’m more of an independent but the far left has lost their mind’s and the establishment Repubs like McCain have put the media and global communities wishes ahead of the average American. Both of those groups can go to hell.

Reactions: orangelvis
How about that IG report orange--birds singing...birds singing...lololol...

What are you talking about? IG report has nothing to do McCabe asking for immunity, which is true. This is the beginning, not the end of what will transpire. Have a nice weekend.

Before I even try to comprehend what your point is here are you suggesting Hillary would have been a better President?
...because if you're not then what are you complaining about?

My point... not that you care. Is that Trump doesn't even try to make his lies sound believable any more and you guys are still believing him on all this deep state crap.

In this post I was asking specifically, Do you believe that Manafort had nothing to do with Trump's campaign? As Trump said today. Hillary has nothing to do with anything... but I'm sure you'll keep talking about her to avoid answering the question. I'd just like someone to have the stones to say... "Yes, I believe Trump when he tells me his campaign manager and chief strategist who worked for Trump for almost 5 months had NOTHING to do with his campaign".

How about that IG report orange--birds singing...birds singing...lololol...

Hey Slick. Been watching any news? You might want to hold back on the lololols.

Remember when you told me "crimes are crimes"?

Just saw a news scroll across the tv screen. Evidently, Peter, The Unbiased (Strzok)'s lawyer is suddenly claiming that Mr. Strzok is eager to testify to Congress and without even asking for immunity! How strange is that! We just found out in the IG Exec Summary that everything was great; nothing to see here. Move along, Elvis is an idiot, etc.

Last edited:
Hey Slick. Been watching any news? You might want to hold back on the lololols.

Remember when you told me "crimes are crimes"?

Oh I'm lololing for sure...

I started the moment Trump came out and obviously hadn't read the report but said it exonerated him.

What in the world are you referring to? You folks in your conspiracy, QAnon spirals are hilarious. Always a deep state explanation-continually concocting justifications in your reddit threads, duping yourselves in the service of power.

Are you talking about Stone and the story he is spinning after lying/not disclosing his Russian contact despite denying ever, ever meeting with a Russian during the campaign. Blame the FBI (and certainly dont question the blatant lies)! With the Seychelles and Trump tower (not to mention Trump tower in moscow) and Manafort behind bars--the 'there' keeps reappearing stronger and stronger.

No need to draw conclusions yet though--I'll wait for the facts and not Devin Nunes latest attempts to screw with the rule of law for political expediency and party power with Trumpism. Good day...

Oh I'm lololing for sure...

I started the moment Trump came out and obviously hadn't read the report but said it exonerated him.

What in the world are you referring to? You folks in your conspiracy, QAnon spirals are hilarious. Always a deep state explanation-continually concocting justifications in your reddit threads, duping yourselves in the service of power.

Are you talking about Stone and the story he is spinning after lying/not disclosing his Russian contact despite denying ever, ever meeting with a Russian during the campaign. Blame the FBI (and certainly dont question the blatant lies)! With the Seychelles and Trump tower (not to mention Trump tower in moscow) and Manafort behind bars--the 'there' keeps reappearing stronger and stronger.

No need to draw conclusions yet though--I'll wait for the facts and not Devin Nunes latest attempts to screw with the rule of law for political expediency and party power with Trumpism. Good day...

You're clueless. Don't worry, I'll be here to explain it all to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT