ADVERTISEMENT

Pathetic

No. It really isn't. Multiple posters with openly white supremacist views who have consistently been allowed to maintain their presence.

I'm not complaining about it, I can leave whenever I want and it's not my forum, but it's objectively true.

Maybe you and I have a different definition of what constitutes a white supremecist, because I’ve never seen anyone on here pushing that agenda.

Why the yikes??

Let’s not act like everyone that cries wolf is telling the honest to God truth...there’s just as much truth distortion on social media as there is actual truth...

And the thing is, YOU know this...probably as well as anyone on the board....being a democratic political strategist & all. You KNOW the game you play, the politics involved, & though you would never admit it, you know the truths you distort & lies you exploit...YOU, of all people, KNOW...

• Haha
Reactions: Dmk and Da Swami
No, no it isn't. There are actual white supremacists on this board who arent shy about their positions.

As bad as your takes are, I feel pretty confident in saying you aren't one.

You will need to point them out to me next time you unearth them, because I’m on here constantly and I’ve never seen anything like that.

To be exact it was "gay slur n word".

Maybe a bigger deal wasn't made of that because people don't care that much? Idk.

I just want to be clear, he wrote out the complete n word with the f word in front of it?

My apologies for my incredulity, it’s just I always figured that if someone wrote something that derogatory on the board there would be a complete and utter meltdown...like so bad the board might have to be temporarily suspended. That’s crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: Da Swami
I just want to be clear, he wrote out the complete n word with the f word in front of it?

My apologies for my incredulity, it’s just I always figured that if someone wrote something that derogatory on the board there would be a complete and utter meltdown...like so bad the board might have to be temporarily suspended. That’s crazy.

He did. I reported it. The thread was deleted almost immediately.

You are correct that is what he wrote. And nope nothing remotely close to a meltdown.

But hey at least @Cris_Ard banned @DabosDynasty for being an annoying troll.

We’ve seen enough divisive and racist rhetoric from you for one day

serious question: which one of these posts was "divisive and racist"? Self-assured douchebaggery? maybe. but racist?

the bolded is objectively false.

and 99%? that's impossibly naive.
LOLWUT??!?!?!? because i think more than 1% of our population and absolutely more than 0 people on this board are racists?

honestly, I didn't know people were this naive. but this explains a lot about the board and how these discussions go. you guys just honestly think racists don't exist. absolutely wild.

i wish i could share the DMs ive seen from multiple black legislators that have showed them to me. absolutely wild that you refuse to believe aamir simms and others who say this is real. just wild.

this view is literally holding up progress. i hope you'd see that, but im sure that you wont.
Where do they send their funds? And before you say it, if your answer is "Democratic candidates", that's objectively and provably untrue and based on misinformation.
You can't be for real. Maybe go back and re-read the thread.
I'm not saying they use their money wisely, I haven't looked, we just know, objectively, that the narrative that they were sending money to Dem candidates was objectively and provably false, and based on a deliberate misinterpretation of the facts.
No. It really isn't. Multiple posters with openly white supremacist views who have consistently been allowed to maintain their presence.

I'm not complaining about it, I can leave whenever I want and it's not my forum, but it's objectively true.
Yes, totally fair. Lots of awful actors in that space.

Fwiw, the short version is that the money goes through an org called "actblue". Actblue is a payment processor (Republicans have the same thing, it's called winred) The misinformation comes in when people look to see where actblue "distributes" money. Actblue isn't making choices as to where the money is being distributed, they are just taking money from donors and directing that money to the orgs/candidates the donors choose.
The point is they didn't give it to Dem candidates. They are legally barred from doing so.
Simply, a white supremacist is someone who believes that the white race is better than all others. There are people on this board who believe that. Given the size of the board, it's basically a statistical certainty, but lots of us have seen it directly, in explicit terms.

I'm not here to call people out for it, I've done that before to no avail, so I'm consciously making a choice to ignore them, but they know who they are.
It's more like visa. Buyer find a product (candidate) they like, they go to the specific store that has the product they like (actblue or winred) to buy that product, act blue takes the money from the donor, then sends a check to the candidate after taking a small fee.

Republican "store"

Dem version

I see one guy legitimately asking if a racist act occurred on the board amongst arguing about BLM and where its funds are going.

Sounds like people are concerned about actual racism while bristling at manufactured racism to me.

Oh, you must have missed all the people demanding that he post proof, or claiming that racism isn't real. Try again though.

Oh, you must have missed all the people demanding that he post proof, or claiming that racism isn't real. Try again though.
I saw one guy among probably 15 saying he should've called them out.

Carry on with the SJW routine though. You've got a banger here.

Here? Nothing which is why there's been nearly universal support of Amir. That was the point of my post yesterday.

Superica was acting like a surge of racists was going to descend on the thread and it never happened. Yall started arguing over something completely different than the original post which got damn near universal support as it should've.

You are correct that is what he wrote. And nope nothing remotely close to a meltdown.

But hey at least @Cris_Ard banned @DabosDynasty for being an annoying troll.

Maybe the dude has been banned. If he hasn’t, there’s a very good chance Ard simply doesn’t know about it, especially if you didn’t use the report function. You definitely should have, cause there’s no place for that on this board.

I tend to look at people side eyed and skeptical when they claim to be ignorant to forms of bigotry in their peripheral view and environment.

Just Google "coded race words" and you can find a litany of articles, books, stories, research and etc

But you brought it up and said it was on THIS forum. I'd prefer that you detail what was/is said that is "coded race words" and soft bigotry.

Please don't deflect by referring me to google.

I'm not trying to start an argument, but you said it. Own it and defend it.

But you brought it up and said it was on THIS forum. I'd prefer that you detail what was/is said that is "coded race words" and soft bigotry.

Please don't deflect by referring me to google.

I'm not trying to start an argument, but you said it. Own it and defend it.
LMFAO too funny and thanks for validating my point. Actually my Nazi sympathizing friend if anyone has called it out over my 20+ years on this board it is I. Feel free to go through my history at your convenience and see the times I point out your behavior and fellow bigots. If that does not satisfy you then duck your feelings and your white fragility along with your buddy

• Haha
Reactions: HumasButthole
LMFAO too funny and thanks for validating my point. Actually my Nazi sympathizing friend if anyone has called it out over my 20+ years on this board it is I. Feel free to go through my history at your convenience and see the times I point out your behavior and fellow bigots. If that does not satisfy you then duck your feelings and your white fragility along with your buddy

I fail to understand when someone asks you to expand on your point you go straight to calling folks racist, white fragility, etc....I have been on this board forever and never once thought is was a horrible racist place as you say....I will say the board is a shell of what it used to be as there is way more bickering, insults, and name calling than in the past, but I guess that is a sign of the world we live in. Last if the board is such a horrible spot why continue to frequent it? Are you interested in Clemson sports or do you just prefer to stir the pot and try and troll folks.

Prioritizing the lives on one race over all the others and siding with people simply because of skin color is pretty racist

So I guess that's twice itt you've demonstrated you really don't know what that word means. Wanna respond to my post though? Would love to hear more about how racist i am.

You made the general accusation that the board is rife with Nazi sympathizers....the onus is on you to provide evidence. You saying it doesn’t necessarily make it true.

My suspicion is that you are making assumptions about some of the board’s right leaning posters.

Reactions: Dmk
So I guess that's twice itt you've demonstrated you really don't know what that word means. Wanna respond to my post though? Would love to hear more about how racist i am.
You’re right it wasn’t fair for me to call you a racist, I take it back. I never actually thought you were one I was really just using the term in a flippant manner to get your attention. I don’t think it was necessarily fair or right for you to call posters on here white supremacists though. Especially in a thread that had most posts supporting Amir and condemning the people who directed racial slurs at him.

Reactions: Esso Porch
Then I'd say you have a misunderstanding of what Black Lives Matter means.

Nowhere are they pushing themselves to be greater than anyone else. The point is to merely show that people of color are equal to those who are white. That even though through the history of this country, black lives have been marginalized, they do in fact matter.

Nothing about that is racist.

You’re right it wasn’t fair for me to call you a racist, I take it back. I never actually thought you were one I was really just using the term in a flippant manner to get your attention. I don’t think it was necessarily fair or right for you to call posters on here white supremacists though. Especially in a thread that had most posts supporting Amir and condemning the people who directed racial slurs at him.

I have specifically refrained from calling out individual posters ITT, but they exist on this board whether you want to believe it or not.

I only launched into that conversation once you posted that there werent any racists on this board, which I maintain is impossibly naive and objectively false.

Then I'd say you have a misunderstanding of what Black Lives Matter means.

Nowhere are they pushing themselves to be greater than anyone else. The point is to merely show that people of color are equal to those who are white. That even though through the history of this country, black lives have been marginalized, they do in fact matter.

Nothing about that is racist.
Nothing wrong with that but after a certain point it gets taken too far and becomes racist. Ferguson for example. Demanding justice for Michael Brown only because of his skin color and despite his actions. You do realize that if they had their way they would send an innocent cop to prison for a crime he didn’t commit right? That’s not wanting to be viewed equally and receive equal treatment, that’s vengeance.

Reactions: Dmk
I never read the Round Table until I found my way here yesterday but I'm already understanding the theme. Most threads involve...

1. Poster A making a claim
2. Poster B asks for proof of claim
3. Poster A tells poster B to google it or check his search history

Nothing wrong with that but after a certain point it gets taken too far and becomes racist. Ferguson for example. Demanding justice for Michael Brown only because of his skin color and despite his actions. You do realize that if they had their way they would send an innocent cop to prison for a crime he didn’t commit right? That’s not wanting to be viewed equally and receive equal treatment, that’s vengeance.
I'm assuming you mean BLM when you say they in this scenario. Demanding justice for someone who they thought was wrongfully murdered isn't racist.

From what I remember, they didn't demand the cop be charged solely because he was white.

I really do think you don't understand the term racist or you are purposely misusing it.

Maybe his blood sugar was just low like this guy...

• Haha
Reactions: HumasButthole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT