Votes: 277 45.3%
  • Impeached and convicted during first term

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • Impeached and convicted during second term

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Resigns

Votes: 44 7.2%

• Total voters
I can’t recall a better time in American history. Truly amazing what Trump has done in just one year: stock market BOOMING, huge tax cuts, great Supreme Court justice appointed (maybe 2 more), and ISIS getting crushed.

I am almost sick of winning.

Last I saw he had around a 35% approval rating. I absolutely understand his base is going to support him until the end. Is everything he's done bad? No absolutely not, but he is an embarrassment as the POTUS. He is a very poor representative of our country. He does and says things that wouldn't be acceptable from your local PTA President, grocery store manager, police officer, nurse, or CEO of a major publicly owned corp, etc. And yet he is the most important and powerful man in the world. It's crazy.

I listen to John Kasich and wonder how the hell Trump was picked by the Republicans. Kasich is intelligent and understands the issues that our country faces. Trump is a reality TV star, a tremendous salesman, a liar, and a racist. He is ultra sensitive to any criticism. Anything that puts in in a bad light is called fake. He is like an immature 12 year old spoiled child. He is still holding rallies to satisfy the largest ego ever known to man. He doesn't have a strong grasp of how things are done in government (separate but equal power) and doesn't have a true understanding of the policies and issues. He doesn't care to study the issues like he should.

I will go on record now and say there is no way in hell he gets nominated to a second term. Yes, people will be happy to have more money in their pockets initially and companies will enjoy having less regulation from the government, but we went down that road before and we ended with the largest financial crisis since the great depression as Bush departed and Obama entered office.
Have you seen Kasich eat? That alone is a reason for him not to be president.

Trump Train has America great again! And there is nothing the libtards and Fake News can do about it!

Reactions: 6thDanTKD
200w.gif
Love this gif.

I can’t recall a better time in American history. Truly amazing what Trump has done in just one year: stock market BOOMING, huge tax cuts, great Supreme Court justice appointed (maybe 2 more), and ISIS getting crushed.

Have you seen Kasich eat? That alone is a reason for him not to be president.

Trump Train has America great again! And there is nothing the libtards and Fake News can do about it!

Love this gif.
You need to learn how to multi-quote

Given that he died move than 2 millennia before the American revolution, that’s true. He is, however revered as a deity in some circles and revered by all Taoist. Some biblical scholars believe that during a period of unaccounted for years in Christ’ life, he journeyed to Asia and was influenced by Buddhist an Taoist principles. Those differences are evident in some of his criticisms from the established Jewish faith of the time.
Yeah...pretty sure there is also a contingency that believe Lao Tzu was never a real person at all and was a fictional character that was given credit for ancient Asian philosophies. He also never successfully ran a country. Trump is

Here's my prediction..

Trump decides not to run and Republicans choose to get behind Haley. We get 8 more years of amazing growth..

Democrats can't find a decent candidate or they would win.

Yeah...pretty sure there is also a contingency that believe Lao Tzu was never a real person at all and was a fictional character that was given credit for ancient Asian philosophies. He also never successfully ran a country. Trump is

The point was less about Lao Tzu and more about the relevance of the philosophy as a whole. Trump may or may not take some actions that materially improve our standard of living or security. I am torn between hoping that he does something positive in the future and hoping we get him out of office as soon as possible. He is just a truly horrible person who is completely unprepared to be president from the standpoint of his experience, intelligence, or temperament.

He runs and wins re-election in 2020. As hard as it is for some to fathom, he has done many “great” things for America already. It is also extremely difficult to unseat a sitting president running for re-election. The last one you might ask? George H.W. Bush in ‘92 (Clinton won).

Here's my prediction..

Trump decides not to run and Republicans choose to get behind Haley. We get 8 more years of amazing growth..

Democrats can't find a decent candidate or they would win.

Nicki Haley might be a good choice, but I am concerned with how closely she is aligned with the tea party crew from the upstate. That might have just been political expediency here in S.C. She is certainly more qualified than her boss.

If Trump had a social filter he would win 50 states in the next election, like Reagan the Great. His policies are working, ISIS and North Korea appear defanged and defeated, the economy is rolling, everybodies 401K is through the roof, and the tax cuts appear to be a big plus. Even with his mouth, he still should win a solid victory in 3 years. I guess we’ll see.

Reactions: tigerpride2
Let’s keep the tax debate separate for the moment. The economy is improving and has been for some time. I believe that to the extent that the president impacts our economy, president Trump deserves some credit for where we are now. Given the long lead time between policy enactment and economic results, most of today’s economy is the responsibility of president Obama. Again, that’s true only to the extent that economic change is due to presidential actions. The battle against ISIS again was well underway prior to the Trump presidency. He’s given it more publicity to be sure and has made a better attempt at taking credit than Obama to be sure. He’s likely unleashed our military with more focus on ISIS and less concern with things like collateral casualties and the post conflict political situation, which likely sped things up.

I’m a moderate Republican with an education focused on finance and economics. Back in the day, I volunteered for HW and until the last couple elections was a consistent Republican voter with the exceptions being local guys I just couldn’t vote for. (Jesse Helms and a couple others) Today, I spend a big chunk of my professional life in DC, about 20-40% of that on the hill. I tell you these things so you will know that my opinion isn’t that of a left winger. I think that it’s quite sad when members of either side denigrate those with different opinions as being nuts from the far left or right.

You could be my unknown missing twin. I too am a longtime Republican that has only strayed when the candidate has been abhorrent.

Too much credit and too much blame is assigned to the office of President with respect to impact on the economy. Most people don’t get the long lead between a change in policy and the observed impact resulting in them assigning credit or blame to the officeholder at the time the news is announced.

Scoring Trump is difficult as for everything he may do that could be a positive, there is a corresponding giant pile of poo. No doubt that Trump is better at taking credit for anything perceived as good that may be happening- he is also just as quick to assign blame for any negative thing to the previous administrations. He is consist about only one thing- the glory of DJ Trump. He is basically on record as saying he would sign almost any Healthcare or Immigration bill from Congress; he is only restrained by a few harder core conservatives. He is prepared to take credit for everything ala the PT Barnum school.

His base is content as long as he is not like any other politician which he surely is not. Unlike his base, I find his course talk and behavior below the level of the office that he holds. I believe it is possible to be a nonpolitcian and still sound reasonable, articulate and less ego driven.

Increasing the divide in this country (and in DC) is not healthy. Lack of any compromise only increases the chances of a more extreme response when the majority changes- and the majority will change in both Congress and in the US population. When the Dems eventually take the majority (and they will at some point) be prepared for similar extreme non compromise policies on taxation, immigration, healthcare and social issues. When the population demographics swing, many that are doing victory dances with every Trump “action” will be on the receiving end and it will not end well.

Reactions: Samtiger
Lao Tzu never Made America Great Again

An example of an unprovable statement. Examples for and against it are innumerable and, in their own way, support a Taoist viewpoint.

Tao Te Ching home page | chapter 35 | chapter 37
Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 36

That which shrinks
Must first expand.
That which fails
Must first be strong.
That which is cast down
Must first be raised.
Before receiving
There must be giving.

This is called perception of the nature of things.
Soft and weak overcome hard and strong.

Fish cannot leave deep waters,
And a country's weapons should not be displayed.

(translation by Gia-fu Feng and Jane English)

Tao Te Ching home page | chapter 35 | chapter 37

You could be my unknown missing twin. I too am a longtime Republican that has only strayed when the candidate has been abhorrent.

Too much credit and too much blame is assigned to the office of President with respect to impact on the economy. Most people don’t get the long lead between a change in policy and the observed impact resulting in them assigning credit or blame to the officeholder at the time the news is announced.

Scoring Trump is difficult as for everything he may do that could be a positive, there is a corresponding giant pile of poo. No doubt that Trump is better at taking credit for anything perceived as good that may be happening- he is also just as quick to assign blame for any negative thing to the previous administrations. He is consist about only one thing- the glory of DJ Trump. He is basically on record as saying he would sign almost any Healthcare or Immigration bill from Congress; he is only restrained by a few harder core conservatives. He is prepared to take credit for everything ala the PT Barnum school.

His base is content as long as he is not like any other politician which he surely is not. Unlike his base, I find his course talk and behavior below the level of the office that he holds. I believe it is possible to be a nonpolitcian and still sound reasonable, articulate and less ego driven.

Increasing the divide in this country (and in DC) is not healthy. Lack of any compromise only increases the chances of a more extreme response when the majority changes- and the majority will change in both Congress and in the US population. When the Dems eventually take the majority (and they will at some point) be prepared for similar extreme non compromise policies on taxation, immigration, healthcare and social issues. When the population demographics swing, many that are doing victory dances with every Trump “action” will be on the receiving end and it will not end well.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/donald-trump-abe-lincoln/index.html

Donald Trump is a traitor, a racist, a braggart, a liar, a sexual harraser, a narcicist, a fool, and a clown. He colluded with the Russians to win the election. He may or may not be impeached, but he will be remembered as the worst president in history.
Looks more like Hillary was the one doing the colluding with the Russians (as well as the DNC). And she still lost.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of you butthurt. You’re gonna need to learn to deal with Trump for next 7 years. So sit back, and enjoy watching that stock market soar!!

Last I saw he had around a 35% approval rating. I absolutely understand his base is going to support him until the end. Is everything he's done bad? No absolutely not, but he is an embarrassment as the POTUS. He is a very poor representative of our country. He does and says things that wouldn't be acceptable from your local PTA President, grocery store manager, police officer, nurse, or CEO of a major publicly owned corp, etc. And yet he is the most important and powerful man in the world. It's crazy.

I listen to John Kasich and wonder how the hell Trump was picked by the Republicans. Kasich is intelligent and understands the issues that our country faces. Trump is a reality TV star, a tremendous salesman, a liar, and a racist. He is ultra sensitive to any criticism. Anything that puts in in a bad light is called fake. He is like an immature 12 year old spoiled child. He is still holding rallies to satisfy the largest ego ever known to man. He doesn't have a strong grasp of how things are done in government (separate but equal power) and doesn't have a true understanding of the policies and issues. He doesn't care to study the issues like he should.

I will go on record now and say there is no way in hell he gets nominated to a second term. Yes, people will be happy to have more money in their pockets initially and companies will enjoy having less regulation from the government, but we went down that road before and we ended with the largest financial crisis since the great depression as Bush departed and Obama entered office.
Approval rating is fake news. They don’t properly poll those people in rural areas which are his base. If the election was held tomorrow, he’d win in an even bigger electoral landslide.

After making America Great Again

The Rapture will occur before the next election and Trump will make Heaven Great Again

This guy nails it.

It’s all happening again. Haiti or immigration cannot even be discussed right now, because if you try, you are a racist. It’s about labels and insults, not discussion.

I think ANYONE who does not think Haiti is a craphole then move there and raise your family there while subsisting on the local economy

Your family will disown you for your stupidity as I can provide a substantial list of craphole countries that we need to heavily vet any person entering this country before they enter

Send Obama’s children down there as exchange students and have them attend the local U without any protection from the poverty and crime

That will never happen

Or the Clintons who robbed the aid that the US sent down to Haiti after the quake

Funny how people can create a narrative that is so off the ranch

Reactions: orangelvis
The impact of DJT will be felt a decade from now when there will be few Republican voters alive. He has completely tarnished the party for people under 35. They won’t ever be Republicans.

I'm sorry, but this isn't even remotely accurate. I'm 34 and pretty much everyone in my direct friend group voted for Trump and likely will again - and would certainly vote for a better republican alternative. These are all college-educated, high-achieving, mostly moderate republicans. We aren't Trump's "base," but the Democrat party's economic and financial positions make it impossible for us to support them. High taxes, expanding entitlements, penalizing achievers, anti-growth economic policy, etc. are not outweighed by crude comments and twitter misuse.

Good god people actually chose impeached and convicted in first term. Time is running up lol and I’m no trump backer but goodness gracious

Black unemployment, lowest it's been in 30 years.
Stock market soaring.
Tax cuts for 90 percent of tax payers.
Conservative on the Supreme Court.
ISIS defeated.
Border crossings down 70%.
Highest consumer confidence in 40 years.
Home values going up.
Companies giving bonuses.
Manufacturing coming back.
No cities being burned in social unrest.
Pay increasing.
Standard of living improving.
2.3 million people off of welfare.
Trillions of dollars being repatriated.

Oh yeah, he called Hati a Shithole. I mean everyone wants to visit the utopia of Hati.
News Flash, Hati is a Shithole.

Idk.

Idc.

But i bet this thread ends up on The Round Table.....and rightfully so.

@wtfarethemods

I think ANYONE who does not think Haiti is a craphole then move there and raise your family there while subsisting on the local economy

Your family will disown you for your stupidity as I can provide a substantial list of craphole countries that we need to heavily vet any person entering this country before they enter

Send Obama’s children down there as exchange students and have them attend the local U without any protection from the poverty and crime

That will never happen

Or the Clintons who robbed the aid that the US sent down to Haiti after the quake

Funny how people can create a narrative that is so off the ranch
Exactly. One of the reasons I like Trump. He referred to those countries as shitholes because they are shitholes.

Exactly. One of the reasons I like Trump. He referred to those countries as shitholes because they are shitholes.

True enough. There are also some moronic shithole posters as we all recognize. Pointing that out in direct terms does not advance the interests of civil discourse and general health of the board. Same standard.​

Except that each item is known fact and undisputed.

The events occurred, but was the DJ Trump the cause or the benficiary of events, or is it possible that one cannot determine? He doesn’t have to be the rooster taking credit for the sunrise.

Idk.

Idc.

But i bet this thread ends up on The Round Table.....and rightfully so.

@wtfarethemods
If this statement is true... the the next logical question has to be

@wtfareyouITT

Just wondering

• Im convinced the left wants a leader like bill Clinton who tweeted wonderful sentiments about Haiti but robbed them blind and the right wants someone who speaks their mind whatever that is without the filter of political correctness no matter who it offends
  • The left doesn't seem to care as much about real stuff as much as they do superfluous like political correctness. As long as you say the right things and don't embarrass us with words, we don't give a shit what you really do behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Most people are single issue voters and cater their opinions on other issues to support the candidate that supports their given issue. Ice heart and kgwillison are obvious homosexuals and they will stand staunch with any democrat or liberal position not matter how utterly retarded it is because they know the dems will always push the gay agenda. Democrat politicians support the homosexuals because some very well funded lobby groups give them tons of money. Same for Republicans. The system is broken, all these clowns are bought and paid for by the time they get elected. The process makes it so they have to sell their soul to get elected. Trump is an outlier, he has his own money, he threatens the establishment politicians on both sides of the isle. Serious reform is needed to get this country back on track.

Tiger pride 2

To follow up on your bet here’s one I proposed last week to someone who screams fake claims on here and when asked about proof starts personal attacks against the person questioning the premise without any facts to back it up

I am so sick of hearing the narrative that the Republican campaign colluded with Russia that I will pay anyone on here or anywhere providing me
Proof that will be verified that there was collusion by Trump with the Russians $125,000.00 for that information that will be vetted before payment is made

I will place the money in escrow with Nelson Mullen’s and Scarborough the well known Columbia law firm

I have three very qualified people who will review the proof claimed and decide on payment release

These people are super heavy weights so they will not shun telling it like it is

All parties will sign a NDA and the information cannot be prior knowledge or in public domain

So tigerpride2 I feel your pain that people want to run their mouth but when asked to put up or shut up they disappear

The guy on your bet was laughable

Stop posting

He would just change his handle

Same crap the Dems are trying to do with. DACA

Pass it clean and trust the Dems to work on the problems

Fat chance Trump will never fall for that stupid ploy

Reactions: tigerpride2
ADVERTISEMENT