Votes: 277 45.3%
  • Impeached and convicted during first term

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • Impeached and convicted during second term

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Resigns

Votes: 44 7.2%

• Total voters
No. Rasmussen has consistently been an outlier. Show me two reputable articles saying Rasmussen is the most accurate.
http://americanresearchgroup.com/ratings/2016/uspresident/

Rasmussen Reports’ final White House Watch survey showed Democrat Hillary Clinton with a 2.0% Popular Vote lead over Republican Donald Trump.[56] After all 136+ million U.S. votes were counted, Hillary Clinton won the Popular Vote by 2.1%.[57] In a post-election commentary entitled "Issues Mattered After All," Rasmussen Reports’ Managing Editor wrote "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it. Controversy was the name of the media game, most of it focused on Republican Donald Trump, and many media outlets, most prominently the New York Times, and many pollsters were saying a little over a month ago that Democrat Hillary Clinton had already won. But the three daily tracking polls – the Los Angeles Times, IBD/TIPP, and Rasmussen Reports – consistently showed a much tighter race."[58] As in 2012 (see above), a Fordham University study by Dr. Costas Panagopoulos,[59] who once served in the office of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, compared pre-election polling with the results from Election Day. The study ranked 14 organizations but, unlike 2012, chose to omit the results of Rasmussen Reports.[60] An American Research Group study[61] based on the method of Martin, Traugott, and Kennedy,[62] found that Rasmussen Reports had the highest accuracy among 25 pollsters in the 2016 election.

No way he wins a second term. My guess is he finishes this one and moves on.

No Dude. He is definitely going to run again. Here's the plan. Trump takes in TONS of donations from Republicans. He then throws all his campaign rallies, events, and so forth at his properties. He then charges his own campaign premium plus prices for the event (just like he is doing to the secret service right now). Public donations go right into Trump's pockets. He makes a hundred million easily off his reelection campaign... I do think he loses as long as the Dems don't run an idiot/criminal, but he rides off into the sunset while doubling his net worth while President.

The folks above jump and cheer for their Lord and Savior as he once again takes a dump down their backs.

I want to see Biden v Trump. Biden would carry PA, Michigan, Wisconsin. Probably Fla. Decency would return to the WH.

And I say that not agreeing with all of Biden’s political views. He’s not perfect. He has made mistakes (he admits them, too). But he is a man of character. Yes, he is older but if he agrees to serve 1 term, he could and would win.

Reactions: PAWrocka
I want to see Biden v Trump. Biden would carry PA, Michigan, Wisconsin. Probably Fla. Decency would return to the WH.

And I say that not agreeing with all of Biden’s political views. He’s not perfect. He has made mistakes (he admits them, too). But he is a man of character. Yes, he is older but if he agrees to serve 1 term, he could and would win.

That democratic party is gone. Wayyyyy gone. Biden actually would be the wise choice but he's way to close to the center.

Reactions: PAWrocka
No Dude. He is definitely going to run again. Here's the plan. Trump takes in TONS of donations from Republicans. He then throws all his campaign rallies, events, and so forth at his properties. He then charges his own campaign premium plus prices for the event (just like he is doing to the secret service right now). Public donations go right into Trump's pockets. He makes a hundred million easily off his reelection campaign... I do think he loses as long as the Dems don't run an idiot/criminal, but he rides off into the sunset while doubling his net worth while President.

The folks above jump and cheer for their Lord and Savior as he once again takes a dump down their backs.

Good luck with Oprah.

So how do you feel about Rasmussen poll today?

Funny. This far out just about anyone is going to outpoll a generally unpopular incumbent.

Kind of like the backup QB is always the fan favorite if the last game was a loss.

Rubber hits the road at game time. (And I’m not a Trumpster).

Trump filed his re-election papers last January 20th

Donald Trump is a traitor, a racist, a braggart, a liar, a sexual harraser, a narcicist, a fool, and a clown. He colluded with the Russians to win the election. He may or may not be impeached, but he will be remembered as the worst president in history.
Nah Jimmy Carter got that trophy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT