ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: NewSpring and Clemson

haymond1977

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2008
In light of the FFR stuff, I wonder how many TI members are against NewSpring and Clemson having any ties between them. I have seen so much hate for NewSpring on here that it kinda reminds me why an FFR can create so many problems with no real victim. Just wonder how many on here are against something that not one Clemson ath. has complained about.

Let's see a picture of his house and bank account and see how much he gives. He is as bad as Joel Olsten. These guys beg you to give but they live big. Just my 2 cents and it means nothing. My father was a Baptist minister and gave half his paycheck to feed people in our town. Is PN doing this if not why not. At the end of the day God will sort them out. No one should get in the ministry to be rich.

God will sort them out? Who are you? Why did he give just half his paycheck? What happened with the other million? Please don't sick God on me! I just don't agree with you. And do you have any knowledge of his bank account and home or are you just throwing out meaningless insults? Is that what your about?

Oh and Perry wrote a book and donated all the money from the sale of it. Probably twice the money your father gave back but thank God, that's not how you go to heaven!

I don't know what kind of "NewSpring/Clemson tie" there is. If there is any, I am against it. No reason a college should have a tie to a church. If lots of students just like to go there, then that is awesome.

What do you mean by "tie". FWIW, I only read about 4 posts on the 10 page thread. That's as far as I go on politics & religion.

I personally don't give a crap. I have had bad experiences with new spring attendees. I was told by a woman that I wasn't Christian enough for her bc I am a Catholic hahaha Some of them are so full of themselves.

Originally posted by haymond1977:
Oh and Perry wrote a book and donated all the money from the sale of it. Probably twice the money your father gave back but thank God, that's not how you go to heaven!

Ironic post is ironic. Wow, just wow. Elisist much?

i%20like%20where%20this%20thread%20is%20going.jpg

Originally posted by haymond1977:
God will sort them out? Who are you? Why did he give just half his paycheck? What happened with the other million? Please don't sick God on me! I just don't agree with you. And do you have any knowledge of his bank account and home or are you just throwing out meaningless insults? Is that what your about?
^asks for peoples opinion....bitches when gets it^

I wish you would post this same poll and replace Newspring with any other church.

People aren't having a problem with the relationship, just that it's with Newspring

I'm curious, Haymond1977, why you continue to ignore my questions that I've posed in at least 2 threads? Are you afraid of what you'll uncover in the church?

I'll ask one. last. time.

How are the $50 million dollars annually being spent? Is there anything more than a pie chart on their website that we can look to? If not, why? How much are the top tier employees being compensated, Perry Noble included?

I ask this question for 2 reasons: This church IS in someway officially or unofficially intertwined with Clemson which means if something bad were to come out of NS, it could hurt the image of Clemson. Two, as a tax payer, are we not entitled to see the NS's books considered they're a tax exempt organization that's bringing in...$50 million dollars?

These are not difficult questions, why are they such a challenge to get you, Mr. Clemson, etc. to answer them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT