ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction: Biden will step down before midterms

This is just as idiotic as the time the lefties said trump wouldn't make it his whole first term because of muh russia. It'd take a massive screwup for Biden to step down.

This is just as idiotic as the time the lefties said trump wouldn't make it his whole first term because of muh russia. It'd take a massive screwup for Biden to step down.
DR. Ronny Jackson, doctor for Obama and Trump, claims Biden is in severe cognitive decline. Something most of us already know. I know, because I watch my mother in law descend from dementia to Alzheimers before my very eyes and Joe shows many of the same symptoms. Sad but true.

Last edited:
Trump had the economy humming, inflation low, and gas prices under $2 a gallon.

Sleepy Joe is asleep at the wheel and how pathetic that anyone can defend these policies as Bidenflation rapes your savings, crushes your 401k, depletes your buying power. SAD!

which Biden policies specifically caused
Trump had the economy humming, inflation low, and gas prices under $2 a gallon.

Sleepy Joe is asleep at the wheel and how pathetic that anyone can defend these policies as Bidenflation rapes your savings, crushes your 401k, depletes your buying power. SAD!

Global bidenflation. Makes sense

After watching Biden in Israel I ask myself is there any sane reasonable person that is not concerned about the safety of their families and the health and well being of America

The man is not a train wreck

He is much worse

I am amazed they can dope and drug him to even be coherent

Jill Biden LADY President along with Susan Rice

which Biden policies specifically caused

Global bidenflation. Makes sense
We know that Biden hasnt passed any tax bills, but the stimulus bills pushing money into the economy and using EO and other backdoor tactics to defacto started the green new deal which has caused the price of gas to spiral out of control and both of these moves are contributing to runaway inflation. There is more but this is two of the big reasons. Any more questions?

We know that Biden hasnt passed any tax bills, but the stimulus bills pushing money into the economy and using EO and other backdoor tactics to defacto started the green new deal which has caused the price of gas to spiral out of control and both of these moves are contributing to runaway inflation. There is more but this is two of the big reasons. Any more questions?

yes just one question. There were three stimulus bills pushed into the economy. Biden signed one of them. Who signed the other two bills?

WHo pushed for build back better, but thank God we were saved by Manchin.

Wake up dude.

Ah, so in your version of reality, a bill that never passed contributed more to inflation than the two stimulus bills signed by Trump. Wow, man. Wow.

Reactions: dpic73
@nytigerfan is going down with the Biden ship.

He’ll never admit how wrong he was, but we do have the proof. 😂
He is just a troll at this point.

Democratic policies are directly responsible for this inflation. No getting around it.

Joe, in an aim to please the Greenies and far left wing, refuses to make America energy independent. He is running tail between the legs to the Saudis, venezuelans etc instead of relying on America. Embarrassing. Every single one of us is paying the price. Your savings have been decimated by inflation. The stock market sell off is crushing your 401k. Your purchasing power has been depleted. Regulations are strangling the supply chain pushing the Producer Price index up to 11.3% !! Wage inflation is a huge problem, what is the adminsitrations plan to deal with it?

Progressive policies at their best. Its disgusting.

Putin smelled his weakness and invaded Ukraine on his watch. We got a military being infiltraded by trannies and fairies.

Put Joe out to pasture. Not that word salad Kamala would be any better. Americans are not this stupid, they will vote for real change in November. Trump will save us and Make America Great Again in 2024. We have already underestimated Joes ability to **** things up, hopefully we can hang on until 2024. Thanks Obama

Ah, so in your version of reality, a bill that never passed contributed more to inflation than the two stimulus bills signed by Trump. Wow, man. Wow.
Yeah, dude. Democrats have control of the presidency, house and senate. Its Trumps fault. Get real and grow up.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Democratic policies are directly responsible for this inflation. No getting around it.

Joe, in an aim to please the Greenies and far left wing, refuses to make America energy independent. He is running tail between the legs to the Saudis, venezuelans etc instead of relying on America. Embarrassing. Every single one of us is paying the price. Your savings have been decimated by inflation. The stock market sell off is crushing your 401k. Your purchasing power has been depleted. Regulations are strangling the supply chain pushing the Producer Price index up to 11.3% !! Wage inflation is a huge problem, what is the adminsitrations plan to deal with it?

Putin smelled his weakness and invaded Ukraine on his watch. We got a military being infiltraded by trannies and fairies.

Put Joe out to pasture. Not that word salad Kamala would be any better. Americans are not this stupid, they will vote for real change in November. Trump will save us and Make America Great Again in 2024. We have already underestimated Joes ability to **** things up, hopefully we can hang on until 2024. Thanks Obama
there's a lot of dumb shit in this post, but this probably takes the cake. imagine being this bigoted and stupid in 2022 - not surprising considering half of our fanbase is uneducated rednecks from the country though

there's a lot of dumb shit in this post, but this probably takes the cake. imagine being this bigoted and stupid in 2022 - not surprising considering half of our fanbase is uneducated rednecks from the country though
“Uneducated” because we didn’t go to one of the indoctrinating groomer schools that promote trannies.
Presidency, House and Senate. Things were fine when you inherited the government, but now they suck and it’s still Trumps fault.
That’s just willful ignorance from the “educated.”

typical liberal ideology to take no responsibility for one’s actions.

“Uneducated” because we didn’t go to one of the indoctrinating groomer schools that promote trannies.
Presidency, House and Senate. Things were fine when you inherited the government, but now they suck and it’s still Trumps fault.

Things were fine? what color is the sky in your world?

"uneducated" bc you are a bigot and say stupid things like there are schools indoctrinating youths and pushing them to become transgendered. tell me more about how liberal policies in the US are to blame for worldwide inflation? explain to me how new regulations are stifling supply chain? explain to me how biden is stifling american energy independence.

"uneducated" bc you are a bigot and say stupid things like there are schools indoctrinating youths and pushing them to become transgendered. tell me more about how liberal policies in the US are to blame for worldwide inflation? explain to me how new regulations are stifling supply chain? explain to me how biden is stifling american energy independence.
There are disgusting trannies in my childrens school. That is child abuse. I’ll proudly wear the bigot label in arguing against trannies. They are mentally Ill children aided and abetted by mentally Ill adults.

there are 2 genders. Always have been and always will be. Even if you take drugs and get surgery, your biology will never change.

Trannies and any adult supporting them are disgusting.

Reactions: nytigerfan

Just so we understand. The policies that led to inflation were trannies, faeries, groomers and the Green New Deal? That's your answer?

Just so we understand. The policies that led to inflation were trannies, faeries, groomers and the Green New Deal? That's your answer?

Well, gas prices are dropping, and they are saying inflation will follow suit shortly. I guess we all need to find a tranny and thank them for their work.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
Reactions: clemsonalex
Losing our energy independence being the main driver. The weakeness displayed by sleepy joe allowing the invasion of Ukraine was another. Constant stimulus endorsed by democrats and MMT is another. Democrats fear mongering about Covid another.

Trannies dont lead to inflation, just a steep increase in mental illness.

Yeah, all the libs wanted to shut down the world in order to keep Trump from winning the re-election. They turned the flu into covid. We had one idiot on this board calling people stupid for not wearing a mask to the beach!!!
What a low information imbecile you are. COVID was at it's peak when Trump left office with 260,000 people a day testing positive, 151,000 hospitalized and 3300 a day DYING. No surprise that many businesses chose to voluntarily stay closed for safety reasons but also because there were no customers or employees. Guess that's all the libs fault? Trump lost because he's a flaming idiot, PERIOD!

What a low information imbecile you are. COVID was at it's peak when Trump left office with 260,000 people a day testing positive, 151,000 hospitalized and 3300 a day DYING. No surprise that many businesses chose to voluntarily stay closed for safety reasons but also because there were no customers or employees. Guess that's all the libs fault? Trump lost because he's a flaming idiot, PERIOD!

Covid = a bad flu. Nothing more and nothing less. Yet Dems wanted you to wear masks, kept their states shut down and masked up much longer than any red state and had longer economic recoveries than any red state. Imbecile.

Losing our energy independence being the main driver. The weakeness displayed by sleepy joe allowing the invasion of Ukraine was another. Constant stimulus endorsed by democrats and MMT is another. Democrats fear mongering about Covid another.

Trannies dont lead to inflation, just a steep increase in mental illness.

trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg

Covid = a bad flu. Nothing more and nothing less. Yet Dems wanted you to wear masks, kept their states shut down and masked up much longer than any red state and had longer economic recoveries than any red state. Imbecile.
You call 3300 deaths a day, the flu? Do you ever remember a flu like that since the last pandemic?

We know you don't mean any of this sh*t but it's this simple. You see the COVID virus as anti-Trump so you hate the COVID virus for how inept it made him look, but refuse to blame his approach to it. COVID made your special needs cantaloupe lose so you have declared war on COVID! 😂

It's all SO STUPID!

Lmao. We went from Biden being our lord and savior to “welp he saved us from Trump, so he did his job”

I love it
Akshually, this is what most moderate Ds voted for. "saved us from Trump". They just wanted peace. They didn't vote for revolution.

There are disgusting trannies in my childrens school. That is child abuse. I’ll proudly wear the bigot label in arguing against trannies. They are mentally Ill children aided and abetted by mentally Ill adults.

there are 2 genders. Always have been and always will be. Even if you take drugs and get surgery, your biology will never change.

i see we're just glossing over the rest of my post. not surprised.

You call 3300 deaths a day, the flu? Do you ever remember a flu like that since the last pandemic?

We know you don't mean any of this sh*t but it's this simple. You see the COVID virus as anti-Trump so you hate the COVID virus for how inept it made him look, but refuse to blame his approach to it. COVID made your special needs cantaloupe lose so you have declared war on COVID! 😂

It's all SO STUPID!
Correct the whole covid narrative is stupid. Go put your mask on.

Imagine trying to act like there aren’t actually schools indoctrinating and grooming kids in 2022🤣🤣🤣

You have to understand who you’re dealing with. These guys have lost their fvcking minds. Wait long enough and they’ll be defending NAMBLA if they don’t already

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT