ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction: Biden will step down before midterms

let's back the claim up with evidence. show evidence of schools that are trying to convince children to change genders
Look no further than the berkely law professor testifying a couple days ago. They can't even say that women give birth and men do not. Absurd

once again, how is any of that grooming them? it's not encouraging or pushing anyone to be transgender.
1st tweet - ?? i didn't hear any substance in the books or the names of the books.
2nd tweet - a closet with various clothing in a highschool for students to put on? how is that pushing students towards being transgender?
3rd tweet - a handful of books, 1 about a gay knight, 1 about a kid who is trans, 1 about a kid who wears whatever he wants whenever he wants, and 1 book about different pronouns. why is any of this problematic? for the less than 1% of the US population that is trans, these books can probably help them realize they're not alone.
4th tweet - a highschool promoting cosplay/drag day. who cares?
5th tweet - a drag queen being honored. who gives a shit?

less than 1% of the US population identifies as transgender. making life easier on these kids and letting them know that they're not going through this alone isn't a problem and it should be encouraged. ask any of your gay/lesbian friends (assuming you know any) what it was like for them growing up before they came out. i have family that is gay and i can tell you some of the shit they dealt with back during the last umpteen years is exactly the same as what trans kids are going through now. the lack of empathy coming from republicans is absolutely sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
Watch the next Fairfax county school board meeting. Or just google some of the articles about previous ones, it’s all right there
all i've been able to find is there being repercussions for misgendering students? are you against cutting down on bullying? how hard is it to call someone he/she/them/whatever?

all i've been able to find is there being repercussions for misgendering students? are you against cutting down on bullying? how hard is it to call someone he/she/them/whatever?
I think it’s Loudon county not Fairfax that’s my fault, thought they have a few there too. I was thinking Fairfax because of the Depp/Heard trial there

Reactions: WapPride
Look no further than the berkely law professor testifying a couple days ago. They can't even say that women give birth and men do not. Absurd
no, she was trying to be sensitive to proper pronouns and identification. trans men (biological women) can give birth to children.

listen, i think the 80 diff pronouns are a bit much and i don't understand most of it half the time, but being compassionate and calling people what they want to be called is the easiest shit you can do.

plus half of you live in the middle of ****ing nowhere red states so it's not like you deal with any of this shit anyways.

Yes, third graders and below do not need to be taught about sexuality! AMEN
you must not have been read/watched cinderella, snow white, little mermaid, aladdin, etc growing up bc each one of those "children's stories" have tons of sexuality in it. it's just M and F sexuality, which apparently you have no issue with. the irony of being upset at "grooming" and not having a problem with any of that.

Reactions: dpic73
There was a drag show at Clemson and an academic official got a lap dance in front of all the attendees this past spring 😂
there was a strip tease dance back in like 2016 or whenever where christian wilkins stripped and danced on a 50+year old woman. who cares?

no, she was trying to be sensitive to proper pronouns and identification. trans men (biological women) can give birth to children.

listen, i think the 80 diff pronouns are a bit much and i don't understand most of it half the time, but being compassionate and calling people what they want to be called is the easiest shit you can do.

plus half of you live in the middle of ****ing nowhere red states so it's not like you deal with any of this shit anyways.
No, you are aiding and abetting their mental illness and exposing other minor children to unrealistic fantasies causing confusion.

No, you are aiding and abetting their mental illness and exposing other minor children to unrealistic fantasies causing confusion.
well therein lies the difference. i don't consider transgenderism to be a mental illness whereas you do.

unrealistic fantasies - guess we need to stop showing kids spiderman lest they start believing that if they get bit by spiders they'll be able to climb on walls and shoot webs out of their wrists.

Will you ever learn that you're not going to make a child grow up to be transgender or gay by discussing it or mentioning it? You either are or you aren't. Comprende?

You are participating in their mental illness. You are not doing them any favors. I call people what they look like and generally avoid any tranny people. Just don't want to be around them.

well therein lies the difference. i don't consider transgenderism to be a mental illness whereas you do.

unrealistic fantasies - guess we need to stop showing kids spiderman lest they start believing that if they get bit by spiders they'll be able to climb on walls and shoot webs out of their wrists.
No one who watched spiderman wants to cut their dick off.

Will you ever learn that you're not going to make a child grow up to be transgender or gay by discussing it or mentioning it? You either are or you aren't. Comprende?
my brother was captain of his HS basketball team and was going to marry his HS sweetheart, but then he watched Juwanna Mann and now he's transgender and married a furry

Guys guys, you really need to check yourselves. If you’re not cool with drag queens talking sex and making sexual overtures toward and around kids your a fvcking uneducated transphobic hick bumpkin from backwoods SC

The bigotry is truly disgusting
It just kills you that the world allows people to exist that aren't white, Confederate, straight males, amirite?

Why do you feel the need to discuss sexuality in any form with a child?

Your post says everything about you and you don’t even realize it

Reactions: OleFastball
It just kills you that the world allows people to exist that aren't white, Confederate, straight males, amirite?
Lmao I don’t give a single fvck what people do with their lives until they start forcing their bullshit on children. That’s where I draw the line

You’re cool with exposing children to sexuality. You’re a freak. And I mean that 100%

You either are or you aren't. Thats weird, there were no trannies for millions of years. Now all the sudden, boom, trannies everywhere.

If you either are or you aren't why do you need surgery and drugs to become a tranny. You arent born tranny, that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Lmao I don’t give a single fvck what people do with their lives until they start forcing their bullshit on children. That’s where I draw the line

You’re cool with exposing children to sexuality. You’re a freak. And I mean that 100%
you must not have been read/watched cinderella, snow white, little mermaid, aladdin, etc growing up bc each one of those "children's stories" have tons of sexuality in it. it's just M and F sexuality, which apparently you have no issue with. the irony of being upset at "grooming" and not having a problem with any of that.
your issues with sexuality are when it pertains to anything that's not M and F together. where's your outrage over this if you care so much about sexuality?

You either are or you aren't. Thats weird, there were no trannies for millions of years. Now all the sudden, boom, trannies everywhere.

If you either are or you aren't why do you need surgery and drugs to become a tranny. You arent born tranny, that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.
you must not be familiar with the Galli priests of ancient Rome

your issues with sexuality are when it pertains to anything that's not M and F together. where's your outrage over this if you care so much about sexuality?
Did I say I was ok with it?

To be clear, I’m not and have never been comfortable with it. But there’s a huge difference in sexual undertones in a Disney movie and drag time story hour at preschools and blatant sexual acts being performed at “family friendly” pride events

It’s really incredible the lengths you’ll go to deflect from the blatant sexualization that’s happening to children in the west

You people are sick in the head

Reactions: OleFastball
Why do you feel the need to discuss sexuality in any form with a child?

Your post says everything about you and you don’t even realize it
You know what man, it's not about discussing sexuality at all. It's about pretending that people don't exist because it makes you uncomfortable without caring a bit about the kids that are affected by making them invisible. What happens when in class the kids are talking about what they did over the weekend and one says that he went with his two mom's to the mountains? Will he get in trouble? Will he forever feel guilty about the shaming?

I grew up with Republican parents but I thank god they weren't as prudish as today's Republicans. I remember going to New Orleans on vacation and walking down Bourbon St and seeing all the nude girls with pasties, the drag queens and assorted other freaks and my parents didn't try to hide me from it - they thought it was fun and interesting.

I also remember my mother finding a titty magazine in my closet and she laughed about it.

They didn't shield me from anything and I appreciate that they didn't cause me to grow up to be a phobe of any kind. A kid can handle it, I promise you.

You are so immoral in every way except when it comes to this subject. Show me where the drag queen touched you Puritan Sniffles.

Reactions: WapPride
No one who watched spiderman wants to cut their dick off.
who cares what someone else does with their body? why does what they choose to do affect you?

Did I say I was ok with it?

To be clear, I’m not and have never been comfortable with it. But there’s a huge difference in sexual undertones in a Disney movie and drag time story hour at preschools and blatant sexual acts being performed at “family friendly” pride events

It’s really incredible the lengths you’ll go to deflect from the blatant sexualization that’s happening to children in the west

You people are sick in the head
no one seemed to give a shit about the sexualization that our children deal with until LGBTQ started getting more mainstream support. suddenly all of the bible thumping pubs from the country come barreling out of their trailer parks to let everyone know this is a problem and it needs to stop. also, lol at sexual undertones. each one of those children stories' main theme is around a prince and princess getting together. i guarantee you the moment there's a mainstream story depicting a prince falling in love with another prince or knight (like one of the books your libsoftiktok account was crying about) there will be bitching from the resident knuckledraggers on TI about it.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT