ADVERTISEMENT

President Kamala Harris? Kamala currently Too Weak to Make Power Move - Defiant Joe Won't Go

Chicken or the Egg?

Maybe if people don't throw shit at him he won't throw it back.
How about just act and speak like an adult? It's the same reason you don't lay down on the floor and kick your feet and scream, and use the same words you kids use when they are throwing a temper tantrum. If you are an adult, respond and act like one rather than like a child.

Reactions: ANEW
Agree 100%. The childish name calling and sophomoric playground bully behavior/talk is what lost him the last election - he was just too stupid to realize it. It turns off a segment of society and plays right in to the unhinged threat to democracy/dictator message on the left.

Also, as you pointed out, he does not need that to keep his base, they are voting for him no matter what. He needs to be appealing to the people outside his base to win.
It worked for him in 2016 because he needed to BUILD a base to run an insurgent campaign as a non insider candidate inside of the Republican party. If he played by the rules he would have never gotten the nomnation and never would have won the presidency. Different situation in 2020 and even moreso in 2024.

Reactions: CUT93
Said it once and I’ll say again … only Michelle Obama could step in now and beat Trump. Her “Star” power alone would be enough ….

Harris is a disaster. She was a HORRIBLE choice for VP, let alone President. She got the VP just to check a box.
Big Mike is not all that imo. Will be exposed on a grand level if he she it decides to tangle with Trump.

Big Mike is not all that imo. Will be exposed on a grand level if he she it decides to tangle with Trump.
I’m just going to gloss over the “Big Mike” comment …..

Michelle Obama would absolutely drive people to the polls. “Obama” is an absolute rock star, politically.

That’s the only thing/person/strategy I see beating Trump.

But … again … J thought Willie Taggart was gonna KILL it at FSU sooooooooo he hat do I know.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I’m just going to gloss over the “Big Mike” comment …..

Michelle Obama would absolutely drive people to the polls. “Obama” is an absolute rock star, politically.

That’s the only thing/person/strategy I see beating Trump.

But … again … J thought Willie Taggart was gonna KILL it at FSU sooooooooo he hat do I know.
I hear you. None of us know for sure. Honestly I will be surprised if obama hops in. I do not think she is sharp enough to hold herself and deal with Trump. This woman has no governing, political or business experience so why will she be a driving force for voters other than her last name? Hillary didnt beat Trump and she at least had some experience but Michelle Obama has none.

Power struggle in the Democratic Party.

Joe doesn’t have Covid btw. They are huddling to try and find a way out of this shit storm THEY created by lying to their constituents for years.

The gig is up. They have been exposed

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Whitmer climbing in the polls.

She would make it interesting in Michigan, WI.

Would have to bypass the black woman to get to her though. And she doesn’t get Bidens warchest. Hollyweird will be annoyed they have to open their pockets again. Especially when they now have to compete against Musk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT