ADVERTISEMENT

Worst convention speech ever?

You can tell the Trump camp really cares about Mr. Comparatore. They very nearly almost spelled his name right. here. When it's really, really, really insincere, people can tell. Just an FYI .

Brother, in an attempt to rip Trump, you misspelled his name as well. And that jacket was legitimate. Unfortunately, people pounce on things without doing any of the necessary research.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Few notes.

Nobody really cares about the conventions other than the die hards.

Convention was great up until last night if the goal was going after moderate voters. Very little to no talk about abortion or election stealing. Talk of unity and the economy.

The written version of Trump's speech followed these themes and was good.

Trump himself, was a disaster. You can't have watched that and thought it went well. He should have ended the speech after the first 5 minutes. It would have been a huge mic drop.

But, it doesn't matter that he was a disaster last night. It's his party, nobody is going to work against him, and he's likely to win the presidency at this point.

He should have stuck with about 25-30 minutes. He just needs to stop going full rally mode in speeches like this.

First part was good Trump. Second part was bad Trump. People were tired. Four days is too long for a convention in my opinion. It was a great convention for the GOP. End with meaning and energy and move on. Everyone knows his views. All Trump needs to do is stick to the middle and don't be a total dickhead and he'll probably win. But his base trait is that he thinks he has to be a dick to get things done. That's always been his problem.

Trump knows he has a problem with suburban women so how smart was he to bring them home with a final night lineup of Tucker Carlson, Kidrock, Hulk Hogan and Dana White? 🤣🤡
Trump is making up lots of ground here due to the tactics of the left. You wont win by killing Trump and posting, being the total pieces of shit that you are, crying that the shooter missed. Also when a leftist stands outside the RNC and yells at Trump supporting women he "hopes your daughters get raped". That wont win you any suburban women either. You tards are pushing them to the right and it may not only be a landslide for Trump, but the Reps may win both houses and can pass whatever bills they want and the dems cant stop them. So keep doing what you tards are doing....

Trump is making up lots of ground here due to the tactics of the left. You wont win by killing Trump and posting, being the total pieces of shit that you are, crying that the shooter missed. Also when a leftist stands outside the RNC and yells at Trump supporting women he "hopes your daughters get raped". That wont win you any suburban women either. You tards are pushing them to the right and it may not only be a landslide for Trump, but the Reps may win both houses and can pass whatever bills they want and the dems cant stop them. So keep doing what you tards are doing....
What a churlish little chode you're being today. Ask mommy for a snack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budgripe86
Oh he most certainly bombed. A credible presidential candidate would never spend an hour reliving his greatest grievance lies and hope to get elected - unless his base is a moshpit of sycophants who sold their souls to that ogre and bask in the glory of his idiocy.
But you watched it?

But you watched it?
It's called know thine enemy. I'll be honest that even I was moved by the first thirty minutes of his speech and thought he was hitting the perfect tone. But then it devolved into a cesspool of lies and self-aggrandizement and I could only take so much of it before I had to turn it off. Seemed like he was trying to break the Guiness World Record for rambling hallucinations.

Reactions: Budgripe86
Oh he most certainly bombed. A credible presidential candidate would never spend an hour reliving his greatest grievance lies and hope to get elected - unless his base is a moshpit of sycophants who sold their souls to that ogre and bask in the glory of his idiocy.
You’re not a clown…you’re just ignorant!

It's called know thine enemy. I'll be honest that even I was moved by the first thirty minutes of his speech and thought he was hitting the perfect tone. But then it devolved into a cesspool of lies and self-aggrandizement and I could only take so much of it before I had to turn it off. Seemed like he was trying to break the Guiness World Record for rambling hallucinations.
Agreed. I think Trump had the opportunity to end the election last night (if Biden stays the nominee). All he had to do was stick to the script. If I were a dem I’d be running ads nonstop showing mashups of last nights rambling nonsense.

Agreed. I think Trump had the opportunity to end the election last night (if Biden stays the nominee). All he had to do was stick to the script. If I were a dem I’d be running ads nonstop showing mashups of last nights rambling nonsense.
The democrats let Joe ramble nonsense for a couple years. I don't think that would be an effective strategy for them.

Did not watch any of the party of trump. We no longer have a conservative party.

If making a balance sheet comparison of reason to not vote for Biden vs Trump, would be single digits on the Biden side to infinity on the Trump side.

Anything with a brain lives in it's head unless in a coma..

If capable, not using it can be a dangerous thing.

Reactions: tboonpickens
The democrats let Joe ramble nonsense for a couple years. I don't think that would be an effective strategy for them.
Also just make ads showing the hate and all the attacks the last several years against conservatives. Show the hateful tweets about the shooting and the idiot calling for the rape of conservative women at the RNC etc...

Did not watch any of the party of trump. We no longer have a conservative party.

If making a balance sheet comparison of reason to not vote for Biden vs Trump, would be single digits on the Biden side to infinity on the Trump side.

Anything with a brain lives in it's head unless in a coma..

If capable, not using it can be a dangerous thing.

That’s my point, everyone has seen Biden ramble and talk nonsense. That’s why the dems are trying to get him out, he’s unelectable.

I’d say something like, “we cared enough about the future of our country to ask Biden to step down, meanwhile republicans are sticking with their geriatric maga leader. All they care about is regaining power etc.”

I’m not saying that the scenario is sincere. It’s politics.

Biden is unfit to serve. Many top Democrat donors and politicians have admitted as much. They simply won't show up to vote if he is the candidate. No one but the fringe is going to vote for a demented man. It's pretty simple, less dem voters at the polls will result in fewer wins.

I disagee on one point

Democrats voted massively for Biden in 2020 and he was not competent to run

Obama and a cabal of leftist liberals have run the country since the 2020 election

Trump was just a poster boy without brains

Nor matter what stupid policies and fsilures occurred

The SHADOW GOVERNMENT of Obama and deep state bureaucrats could blame it on Biden

To the question why has Biden never fired anyone

Because Biden is a straw man and has no power

The speech on a 1-10 was a magnificent 10

for reaching out to Americans

When people get married and after 50 years say it was great

They don ‘t mean every second of it

They mean in its entirety

In it ‘s entirety Trumps speech was better than the Gettysburg Address although it was much longer than 272 words and two minutes if you know what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Some of the trump supporters react instantly to any criticism of Trump automatically like a Russian BOT

Impossible to have any logical discussion. Can't even respond to a simple yes or no question. You will only get a programmed response with no thought and without a trace of civility.

The ignore button is a good thing at some point

Last edited:
I mean it's pretty funny. When Biden bombed the debate, Dems universally agreed he bombed. The only thing anyone said in contention was that Trump spewed nonsensical lies that night, which he did. Now Trump bombs that debacle of a speech last night, and Rs in here are acting like having a lineup of Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White leading into that rambling embarrassment of a speech was just fine.
You guys are having tantrums because you know your election chances are over.

If you believe you have a chance to win, take the ban bet going on here.

Trump wins, you don’t post on TI for 12 months.

Libs are really being exposed now.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
It’s so funny the way you run away and hide from someone who has your number.

Take the bet.

I think it's a coin flip and that Biden may still be replaced. If you think I'd bet anything based on my estimation of the intelligence and integrity of the general public, I can assure you that you're very mistaken.

The RNC went from the party of Reagan and the Bushes to closing their lowly rated weeklong debacle out with Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White. 2 of those guys are white trash who use the N-word and the other guy is trash who beat his wife on video. But in the Trump circus tent that's just another night.

Reactions: Dadar and dpic73
Nope.

This is ****ing stupid.

Liberals noticing the spelling is wrong isn't evidence that conservatives are the god favored culture warriors.

**** me.

Have some perspective.
Conservatives are the people who actually believe in God.

Difficult to be favored when you don’t recognize his existence.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
I think it's a coin flip and that Biden may still be replaced. If you think I'd bet anything based on my estimation of the intelligence and integrity of the general public, I can assure you that you're very mistaken.

The RNC went from the party of Reagan and the Bushes to closing their lowly rated weeklong debacle out with Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White. 2 of those guys are white trash who use the N-word and the other guy is trash who beat his wife on video. But in the Trump circus tent that's just another night.
You misspelled, “I know what’s coming”.

Did you research any of this before you posted it?

Did you research any of this before you posted it?
Not following. Are you unaware of Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, Dana White and their PR issues? Of course Kid Rock just cosplays as PWT as he actually grew up on an apple orchard in a 5k sq ft mansion.

Not following. Are you unaware of Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, Dana White and their PR issues? Of course Kid Rock just cosplays as PWT as he actually grew up on an apple orchard in a 5k sq ft mansion.
Nope, that’s not what I’m referring to at all. I’m referring to the tweet you posted claiming Trump misspelled Corey Comperatore’s name. You really should do better, especially given what you do for Clemson in the video department. I guess hatred for a man makes you lose credibility/common sense sometimes!

Nope, that’s not what I’m referring to at all. I’m referring to the tweet you posted claiming Trump misspelled Corey Comperatore’s name. You really should do better, especially given what you do for Clemson in the video department. I guess hatred for a man makes you lose credibility/common sense sometimes!
That's your one gotcha moment from that debacle?

I don't really care about the backstory of the misspelled name. The whole maudlin display was weird as we all knew it would be. Got to love the most amoral, immoral, least religious guy in the world who said he's never asked God for forgiveness for anything kissing the fire helmet and then telling everyone that he himself was there because God protected him. God didn't care about the actual civil servant who didn't have 5 children by 3 wives, but God cares about DJT lol.

The weird Christian thing people do when they say God spared them while ignoring the path of destruction around them is really amplified when a godless heathen charlatan spews it.

Kinda like when you lost the bet in 2020 and held up to your end of the deal. Oh wait…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT