ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris Annointed. DEI Border Czar Kamala Dropped Out In 2020 After Polling At 1%

A rebuttal to a random tweet? Nah I rather share a thoughtful response towards a thoughtful response. Thanks for checking in on me though.
The sound of defeat.

I'll type it out for you so you don't have to respond to a tweet. Your accusations of racism are complete and total bullshit. The DEI label came from Joe Biden himself on more than on occasion.

Biden saying exactly what you said wasn’t the case, is random?
And for what it's worth, there are 100's of more tweets pointing out the hypocrisy and quoting Biden from multiple sources. If he needs me to I will be glad to post them.

the source on this one is the white house transcript. not sure how he can dispute that.

This is why i don't think Kamala ends up being the nominee. She is a horrible candidate. She has so many glaring failures like the border that are just going to be too tough to cover up.

Is it really a "core strength of America" to pick someone based on their skin color?

And for what it's worth, there are 100's of more tweets pointing out the hypocrisy and quoting Biden from multiple sources. If he needs me to I will be glad to post them.

the source on this one is the white house transcript. not sure how he can dispute that.

This is why i don't think Kamala ends up being the nominee. She is a horrible candidate. She has so many glaring failures like the border that are just going to be too tough to cover up.

He’s just going to ignore you when he’s been proven wrong. Act as if it never happened… maybe post a snide remark about it at a later date.

Typical.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Agree here. Focus on policy. The fact is she is very far left, too far left to ever even win a democrat nomination through actual voting. She is substantially further left than Biden or Obama. The focus should be on that - an extreme left politician who is also generally poor at her job. The DEI stuff isn’t going to capture swing voters, even if most of the country is souring on those policies.

The dems are going to try to hide her actual policy positions though. They know the hard left agenda isn’t a winner. So I doubt we see much substance from her the next few months. Just a bunch of anti Trump rabble and leftist platitudes.
🤣🤣 you agree the right strategy is focus on policy rather than overt racism? As if that's even the point at all.

I'm sorry, you're just very intellectually dishonest and insincere. I can't take you seriously in these discussions.

Edit - scotch, perhaps the reason you can't accept that fascism is possible here, is because you refuse to even acknowledge the obvious racism that runs rampant throughout your chosen party.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT