ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris Annointed. DEI Border Czar Kamala Dropped Out In 2020 After Polling At 1%

dzGBX0N.png

Reactions: okclem
Trump is going back to Butler next week. Something tells me we will hear about it again.
Yeah he'll try to make it a story again, but we're pretty much over it. Trump has spent a decade sowing the seeds of violence and chaos, and it blew up in his face and nearly got him killed.

Falling for the dictator hoax puts you into the same category as the people saying Joe Biden was sharp as a tack 2 weeks before he dropped out. But carry on
I'm not falling for anything. I've been leading the charge calling this guy a fascist wannabe dictator for years, and I'm going to continue doing it until he's defeated for good this November.

I'm not falling for anything. I've been leading the charge calling this guy a fascist wannabe dictator for years, and I'm going to continue doing it until he's defeated for good this November.
But, I’m sure you are aware, the dictator nonsense is a hoax. He was telling a joke when he said he wanted to be dictator, for one day only, to fix the border problems. It makes you look foolish when you repeat that. Just trying to help the new okclem out.

• Haha
But, I’m sure you are aware, the dictator nonsense is a hoax. He was telling a joke when he said he wanted to be dictator, for one day only, to fix the border problems. It makes you look foolish when you repeat that. Just trying to help the new okclem out.

Do you really think I'm calling him an authoritarian dictator wannabe because I've heard other people say that?

Reactions: dpic73
I'm glad he's back on the trail after recovering from his ear scratch because he keeps giving females more reasons to vote him out. The more he talks the better it gets for our chances.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT