ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris Annointed. DEI Hire Kamala Dropped Out In 2020 After Polling At 1%

Calling Kammy a DEI hire is racist according to NBC. Because she is a DEI hire

Give me a minute to adjust the thread title, I don’t want to seem racist. I’ll get right on that.

Kamala is not a leader. She won’t even use the 25th amendment when Joe is clearly incapacitated. She will do whatever the teleprompter tells her to do.

Calling Kammy a DEI hire is racist according to NBC. Because she is a DEI hire

Give me a minute to adjust the thread title, I don’t want to seem racist. I’ll get right on that.

I implore you to keep using the DEI strategy - half the country hear it as the N word.

Reactions: TheValley91
Equally evil?

The word that was used to denegrate a group of humans based on their race as they were seen as property is equal to Diversity/Equity/Inclusion?
Yes. I didn't stutter.

DEI is poison. Maybe you are new around here. I have been starting threads warning people about it for a while now. It is a blatant violation of white peoples (and Asians among others) civil rights.

Last edited:
Yes. I didn't stutter.

DEI is poison. Maybe you are new around here. I have been starting threads warning people about it for a while now. It is a blatant violation of white peoples (and Asians among others) civil rights.
Wow. Whatever started you down this path, I'm truly sorry. And I really mean that. If its hard times in life, we've all been there. Feels like life isn't fair sometimes and the world is out to get you. That festers and builds hate inside.

I think if you let that hate/anger/frustration out, you'll see that some of these things you think you believe, aren't what you are really about.

And to be clear, it is not a violation of white people's civil rights.

Reactions: dpic73
Wow. Whatever started you down this path, I'm truly sorry. And I really mean that. If its hard times in life, we've all been there. Feels like life isn't fair sometimes and the world is out to get you. That festers and builds hate inside.

I think if you let that hate/anger/frustration out, you'll see that some of these things you think you believe, aren't what you are really about.

And to be clear, it is not a violation of white people's civil rights.

To be clear, discrimination based on race is a violation of civil rights.

This is why you have seen companies like Microsoft, The University of Texas, and several states discontinue or even outlaw DEI. They can't defend the practices and know they will be sued to Bolivia and back if they keep it up.

Have all recently ended and fired whole DEI departments.
  1. Zoom
  2. Meta (formerly known as Facebook)
  3. Tesla
  4. DoorDash
  5. Lyft
  6. Home Depot
  7. Wayfair
  8. X (formerly known as Twitter

Y'all wanted to talk about Trumps sex life, Kamala's is fair game. Equality and all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT