ADVERTISEMENT

Proof Trump weaponized the DoJ

But Trump.......
Pay no attention to Inflation, high gas prices, interest rates, crime, wars ....no no no Trump Trump Trump

ca56ac28b623cec21b964e57d492bae186c75121.gif

But Trump.......
Pay no attention to Inflation, high gas prices, interest rates, crime, wars ....no no no Trump Trump Trump

ca56ac28b623cec21b964e57d492bae186c75121.gif
You really need to read outside of the dark side of Xchan

"2023 featured one of the lowest rates of violent crime in the US in more than 50 years." In big cities and small, from the East coast to the West, violence has dropped dramatically."

That's not true. Prove it with stats.
You remember I counted a few weeks back and one Friday you added 75 garbage conspiracy posts and the next day I stopped counting at 100. And just take a look at the board every morning and the top 25-30 threads are all from you and your overnight additions. Seriously, it's too much and it's so excessive that no one pays attention to most of them anymore. And you're not moving the needle because other than AugTig and a couple other mental midgets, no one finds you credible, so it's just unnecessary spam that no one reads. Slow your roll dude seriously...

Reactions: nytigerfan
You remember I counted a few weeks back and one Friday you added 75 garbage conspiracy posts and the next day I stopped counting at 100. And just take a look at the board every morning and the top 25-30 threads are all from you and your overnight additions. Seriously, it's too much and it's so excessive that no one pays attention to most of them anymore. And you're not moving the needle because other than AugTig and a couple other mental midgets, no one finds you credible, so it's just unnecessary spam that no one reads. Slow your roll dude seriously...
You are at 12,470 posts so far. Carry on.

oops, I left out garbage.

You are at 12,470 posts so far. Carry on.

oops, I left out garbage.
What do you have to say about Growls' 19706 ??? 🤔

You never cry about him posting too much, only when someone posts the truth that you don't like to hear.

I bet you wanna give me a sick ice burn and call me Chip now, don't ya?

Reactions: nytigerfan
What do you have to say about Growls' 19706 ??? 🤔

You never cry about him posting too much, only when someone posts the truth that you don't like to hear.

I bet you wanna give me a sick ice burn and call me Chip now, don't ya?
Not taking the bait. You, Chip, and Prime are likely the same poster. I can't recall a single post you have made that was entirely true.

Good, unless you have evidence. All you have is her word against his word. You like this law simply because its Trump. The new york nazis only put the law in place for this crazy lady to get Trump.
Clearly you don’t have a daughter, sister, or wife. The sad thing is how MAGA has highlighted how many ignorant, racist, sexist, misogynistic morons we have in this country. You are trash but at least it sounds like karma has already caught up with you and your miserable life.

Clearly you don’t have a daughter, sister, or wife. The sad thing is how MAGA has highlighted how many ignorant, racist, sexist, misogynistic morons we have in this country. You are trash but at least it sounds like karma has already caught up with you and your miserable life.
Clearly I do and clearly you don't have a son. Who can be accused of anything many years later.
And like I said you like the law simply because of Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT