ADVERTISEMENT

Racism....

Wrong? Yep
Need to be dealt with? Yep
Source of the problem? Mankind. Spiritual problem.
Solution: The Gospel. (Not religion, church-going, etc...)
Can’t “fix” spiritual issues by physical means. See politics, media, riots, especially lifeless religion.

this was... not a good post

Lemme get something off my chest right quick...

Since everybody is concerned about everyone else’s past...having to apologize for a text or tweet or something they may have said...I figure I have one more...

There was this thug that broke into a house one time & shoved a gun into the belly of a pregnant lady, threatening to kill her & the baby, while he & his buddies ransacked her house...he has been arrested several times in his life but recently died...with fentanyl & methamphetamine in his system which probably meant it was just a matter of time before he hurt someone else...again...

That thug’s name was George Floyd...our nation’s martyr...

Im not saying he deserved to die at all, but the fact is, George Floyd was a massive POS...

Lemme get something off my chest right quick...

Since everybody is concerned about everyone else’s past...having to apologize for a text or tweet or something they may have said...I figure I have one more...

There was this thug that broke into a house one time & shoved a gun into the belly of a pregnant lady, threatening to kill her & the baby, while he & his buddies ransacked her house...he has been arrested several times in his life but recently died...with fentanyl & methamphetamine in his system which probably meant it was just a matter of time before he hurt someone else...again...

That thug’s name was George Floyd...our nation’s martyr...

Im not saying he deserved to die at all, but the fact is, George Floyd was a massive POS...

If you concede he didn't deserve to die, your post is less than useless.

It won’t be popular but racism is rooted in comfort and competitive nature. Generally speaking we like things that look like us and will compete for things that are like us. Not all of us, but most.

So, we need laws. Even the Constitution lied day 1, All Men are Created Equal. So, we refine it. Laws have been refined over centuries and decades to make it more even. We have laws so what’s the problem?

INJUSTICE is the guilty party. You can’t strip racism away but you can ENFORCE it under a civil code.

What’s funny is.... we all love sports. Asian, white, black, Hispanic all take the field under a set of agreed to rules which is then HIGHLY OFFICIATED and REINFORCED with video surveillance ensuring JUSTICE on the field. Invasive drug testing to ensure competitive balance. Even stripping away success: McGwire, Lance Armstrong, some Russian athlete, USC national title, etc

But, in real life..... we have allowed cops(aka game officials) at times to illegally officiate with little to no repercussions. We allow attorneys both prosecuting and DEFENSE to KNOWINGLY make SHIT UP to “WIN THE CASE”. They aren’t interested in JUSTICE. Just bend the rules as much as possible to win with no REPERCUSSIONS.

Lance Armstrong puts EPO in his body, and Reggie Bush gets free rent and we lose our freaking minds. Meanwhile, high powered attorney lies through his teeth for a living and we are totally ok with it.

Think about the DEPTHS we go for competitive balance to have sporting competitions and the punishments(JUSTICE) served.

But make fraudulent illegal banking deals killing the economy and no one gets punished. And you think why people get pissed.

That’s why racism isn’t the problem it should be. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an issue. If you actually have SPORTING JUSTICE applied in real life JUSTICE, things will change quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT