ADVERTISEMENT

Realistic Season Predictions

wvatiger13

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2010
So we sit at 4-2 on the season and have looked pretty shaky to get to that. Here is what we have left:

@Miami : I haven’t seen anything from this team that makes me think we can go on the road and beat a quality opponent. They have a legit QB and I don’t see us winning a shootout. LIKELY LOSS

@ NCST : they have a really good defense and it’s in Raleigh so I don’t feel great about that. But they just switched QBs and haven’t shown much on offense either so I’ll say we have a better shot than 50/50. PROBABLE WIN?

Notre Dame : it’s at home which helps but after watching them pound a better defense last year into submission I’m not too optimistic. Plus they have a better QB. LIKELY LOSS

GT : I think they’re pretty bad. LIKELY WIN

UNC : they have the better QB but it’s at home. I don’t like our chances in a shootout but maybe home field helps?
TOSS UP?

@SCar : they have the better QB and it’s away. Again, I don’t like our chances in a shootout. But I think our DL should handle their OL. But they have home field advantage. Also, if we’ve already lost 2-3 more at this point, have the wheels just come off? TOSS UP?

I feel like 8-4 is likely the ceiling at this point but I could see 7-5 or even (gulp) 6-6. There is no way I would’ve guessed anywhere close to this to start the year. Anyone seeing it differently? Am I being too pessimistic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News