ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kraft - is there a bigger POS on the planet?

CUPLAYER1

Woodrush
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2004
So an owner linked to sex trafficking and charged with soliciting prostitution has signed and now playing a player charged with sexual assault of a female..... color me shocked.

I'll assume you're just trolling... and not this ignorant.

Antonio Brown has not been "charged" with sexual assault. That would be a criminal case. He has been sued by someone that, looking at the available facts fairly objectively, is looking for a payday. (This is not a defense of Antonio Brown. He is clearly an awful human being and teammate.)

As for Robert Kraft, there's a reason those charges were dropped. There wasn't a crime and absolutely no nexus between his conduct (getting a handjob from the ~60 year old owner of the establishment, not anyone else) and human trafficking. Far more egregious than anything Kraft did (none of which, again, was criminal) was the conduct of the law enforcement personnel who were snooping on and violating the privacy of perfectly law-abiding citizens for months in hopes of embarrassing some big names.

oh no not a rub and tug!
Indeed. Dude was married and lost his wife. He is a older man and he is a billionaire. You think a man in his position could honestly date or find companionship and not wonder “is she just with me for my money?”

It’s sad really ...

As long as he isn’t getting handys from kids or women in chains .... I don’t see a problem

Antonio Brown has not been "charged" with sexual assault. That would be a criminal case. He has been sued by someone that, looking at the available facts fairly objectively, is looking for a payday. (This is not a defense of Antonio Brown. He is clearly an awful human being and teammate.)

As for Robert Kraft, there's a reason those charges were dropped. There wasn't a crime and absolutely no nexus between his conduct (getting a handjob from the ~60 year old owner of the establishment, not anyone else) and human trafficking. Far more egregious than anything Kraft did (none of which, again, was criminal) was the conduct of the law enforcement personnel who were snooping on and violating the privacy of perfectly law-abiding citizens for months in hopes of embarrassing some big names.

The reason that particular place was raided was it was part of a larger sex trafficking ring. They weren't there looking for Kraft.

So an owner linked to sex trafficking and charged with soliciting prostitution has signed and now playing a player charged with sexual assault of a female..... color me shocked.
millions

The reason that particular place was raided was it was part of a larger sex trafficking ring. They weren't there looking for Kraft.
Ok, but I'm still trying to figure out what Kraft did wrong.

And, given the absolutely abhorrent way the local DA and law enforcement dragged Robert Kraft's name through the mud for maximum embarrassment, I'm not so sure they deserve the benefit of the doubt your second sentence suggests.

You seem to be confused. First, you accuse him of human trafficking, but then you say the authorities weren't there looking for him. So which is it? He's just a normal dude, or "he's the biggest POS on the planet"??

You don't really think that the people who go to crack houses to buy drugs are the same people who are manufacturing those drugs, because that's just stupid.

Reactions: Edistoplayer
As far as Antonio Brown goes something seems rather odd. The woman who was "raped" the 1st time doesn't report anything but continues to work with Brown. After the 2nd incident she doesn't report anything but continues to work with Brown. After the 3rd incident she still doesn't report anything but proposes a financial settlement well after the 3rd incident and Brown refuses so she files a civil lawsuit.

As far as Antonio Brown goes something seems rather odd. The woman who was "raped" the 1st time doesn't report anything but continues to work with Brown. After the 2nd incident she doesn't report anything but continues to work with Brown. After the 3rd incident she still doesn't report anything but proposes a financial settlement well after the 3rd incident and Brown refuses so she files a civil lawsuit.
i agree,,,,but i still cant stand the guy...and then he comes in the game and gets away with a push off for a score...no justice!

Reactions: CUPLAYER1

He got a rub and tug. Whoopty freaking do. To try and link him to human trafficking is absurd.

Reactions: Overwatch

I don't like AB but he hasn't been charged and she didn't go to the police. She went the lawsuit route, apparently after trying to get a stay quiet deal that has been going on for months as the text messages in July kind of allude to. I am not so sure she is going to meet with the NFL if her goal is money so we will see.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85

You’re a ****ing idiot

I mean there are an estimated 25-50 active serial killers at any time. So I’d say yeah. Probably a ton worse.

Let’s also not make Antonio Brown worse than he is either. Hes not even one of the worst WRs to ever play in the NFL much less one of the worst players.

Link to the “linked to sex trafficking”?

So a rich older man, who has lost his wife & probably isn’t interested in trying to replace her at this stage of his life, gets a handjob & he’s the biggest POS on earth?

Geez...

I'm not. Just held out hope the league would take action.
We all should know by now that Billionaires are above the law. It's not called a crooked judicial system for nothing. Look at congress
overflowing with crooks and law-breakers. They pass laws for the regular citizens but exempt themselves. These above the law in congress
are fully represented on both sides of the aisle.

Reactions: CUPLAYER1

Prostitution isn’t illegal? Paying a masseuse for sex acts isn’t scummy? I didn’t realize we had so many fans of paying for sex in here.

Last edited:
You seem to be confused. First, you accuse him of human trafficking, but then you say the authorities weren't there looking for him. So which is it? He's just a normal dude, or "he's the biggest POS on the planet"??

You don't really think that the people who go to crack houses to buy drugs are the same people who are manufacturing those drugs, because that's just stupid.

This post makes no sense to me at all.

This post makes no sense to me at all.

First paragraph: OP states Kraft is linked to sex trafficking, but later states that the authorities were not there looking for Kraft. So how is he linked to sex trafficking again? Just the sole fact that he went to a place that was involved with sex trafficking? That’s a huge leap of a conclusion to jump to. (Maybe I missed something, I don’t know.)

Second paragraph: As an analogy, I offered an example. Stating that a person is linked to sex trafficking just because they went to a massage parlor is like accusing a crack head of drug trafficking because he went to a crack house.

Prostitution isn’t illegal? Paying a masseuse for sex acts isn’t scummy? I didn’t realize we had so many fans of paying for sex in here.
source.gif

If giving out handies for some extra cash is a crime, then go ahead and throw me under the jail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT