ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Collusionist, GITT and discuss

The more you know... I've always said this deep state stuff is not just a Dem thing and never was dems vs repubs.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mc...-steele-dossier-to-buzzfeed-court-filing-says

So about that dossier??

Cohen phone records now place him in Prague according to four sources. So you were wrong about that when we originally debated it a year ago. I accept your apology on your behalf.

WHAT PART OF THE DOSSIER IS SALACIOUS OR WRONG AT THIS POINT?

Come on @orangelvis--your case is crumbling all around you, just like the stock market and all of the middle classes retirement.

(remembering that is was a background information report in multiple parts that had no burden to be 100% correct in the first place but was trying to piece together information)

(PS some serious rumbles that the pee tape is also real, but we need to wait on that)

So about that dossier??

Cohen phone records now place him in Prague according to four sources. So you were wrong about that when we originally debated it a year ago. I accept your apology on your behalf.

Come on @orangelvis--your case is crumbling all around you, just like the stock market and all of the middle classes retirement.

(remembering that is was a background information report in multiple parts that had no burden to be 100% correct in the first place but was trying to piece together information)

(PS some serious rumbles that the pee tape is also real, but we need to wait on that)

Yawn...keep it coming though. Throw as much msm/deep state bs as possible into this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
So about that dossier??

This is not substantiation at all. A report put out from 4 unnamed sources...wow. You got big ones to throw this crap on the board as is. This is just another example of MSM throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks.

Compare this to 8 years of the lack of any substantive reporting on the Obama birth records, multiple names, multiple birth certificates, multiple ss numbers. There was a hell of a lot more smoke in that story and yet the MSM virtually ignored it for over 8 years other than short stories saying it was a joke by stupid conspiracy theorists. Think about it....why the 180 degree difference in coverage between obama and Trump??

Answer - MSM is part of the deep state apparatus.

This is not substantiation at all. A report put out from 4 unnamed sources...wow. You got big ones to throw this crap on the board as is. This is just another example of MSM throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks.

Compare this to 8 years of the lack of any substantive reporting on the Obama birth records, multiple names, multiple birth certificates, multiple ss numbers. There was a hell of a lot more smoke in that story and yet the MSM virtually ignored it for over 8 years other than short stories saying it was a joke by stupid conspiracy theorists. Think about it....why the 180 degree difference in coverage between obama and Trump??

Answer - MSM is part of the deep state apparatus.
false reality living is the saddest of all

One of us is...we will see which one in the end....LOL.
The end? Like October? November? Dude, you are in a cult that keeps predicting the END IS NIGH and you KEEP BELIEVING THEM when their predicted date passes. YIKES

The end? Like October? November? Dude, you are in a cult that keeps predicting the END IS NIGH and you KEEP BELIEVING THEM when their predicted date passes. YIKES

You dont even know what you are talking about....be quiet please. No one got on here and guaranteed anything...its a messageboard....if accuracy was a barometer, you would not be near the top. You are the one talking about all this...you tell me about all this. I am just a guy sitting in my house....I have a butthole and an opinion....no more or less than you.

Listen to yourself! Actually, you are in a cult that wants to overthrow a duly elected president. 2 years of Special Counsel scrutiny and YOU still believe in peepee? Wowsa! By what logic would Cohen still deny being in Prague? If Mueller was really interested in Russian collusion, would he not at least look at Hillary/DNC > Perkins Coie > Fusion GPS > Michael Steele > Russian dosier ? So, as an investigator, I'll look at supposed evidence produced by the man's political opponent; after two years can't verify it; yet I am not suspicious of the origins of the evidence or how it was obtained. Got it.

You dont even know what you are talking about....be quiet please. No one got on here and guaranteed anything...its a messageboard....if accuracy was a barometer, you would not be near the top. You are the one talking about all this...you tell me about all this. I am just a guy sitting in my house....I have a butthole and an opinion....no more or less than you.
If accuracy was a barometer you and those like you promoting conspiracy theories from 4chan would be in the gutter and I'd at least be on the sidewalk.

Listen to yourself! Actually, you are in a cult that wants to overthrow a duly elected president. 2 years of Special Counsel scrutiny and YOU still believe in peepee? Wowsa! By what logic would Cohen still deny being in Prague? If Mueller was really interested in Russian collusion, would he not at least look at Hillary/DNC > Perkins Coie > Fusion GPS > Michael Steele > Russian dosier ? So, as an investigator, I'll look at supposed evidence produced by the man's political opponent; after two years can't verify it; yet I am not suspicious of the origins of the evidence or how it was obtained. Got it.
I've never come on here and claimed pee tape nonesense. YOU are the ones talking about a fvcking q anon bs coup. Get a grip and stop strawmaning me.

QANON comes from 4chan. Your beloved q level security clearance fantasy story is being manufactured by trolls online.

Again, never been on 4chan. I know what 4chan is and what it isn't.

EDIT: Just went over to 4Chan to check this out. This is a Qanon discussion board on 4Chan. There are fringe elements on both sides there. Never received anything from a 4chan message board.

Last edited:
Again, never been on 4chan. I know what 4chan is and what it isn't.

EDIT: Just went over to 4Chan to check this out. This is a Qanon discussion board on 4Chan. There are fringe elements on both sides there. Never received anything from a 4chan message board.
Then you know Qanon is a troll. right?

Reactions: OrangeForever
I know there are trolls and shills from every political stripe all over that 4chan discussion board; non of which has anything to do with what I believe.
which is that you think QANON is real isnt it.

I think I understand your question. If you're asking if I believe there's a gazillion, anonymous people discussing Q and Q+ on a 4chan discussion board, yes, I just saw that those are real discussions and today is the first time I've been there.
Most of my beliefs come from 4 people. Three are investigative reporters: Sara Carter, John Soloman and another gal whose name is escaping me at the moment. The fourth, is the book by Gregg Jarrett which has 80 pages of documentation and references. "The Russia Hoax". I pay attention to what the msm is pounding on daily, as well. Of course, I pay attention to Breitbart, Daily Caller, and watch some selective Fox News occasionally, (Tucker Carlson and Hannity). While I'm in the car, I listen to talk radio which is mostly conservative, obviously.
I am aware of the Q information drops, but I get those straight from their imageboard, drop site on 8chan. There is no one thing or person or site that formulates my opinions. I take it as a whole and apply as much logic as I can muster. As with anyone, my own bias surely comes into play.

Oh, I have a grip, and you and @clemben are just following facts. BTW...I've been on 4chan for even a minute.

I have always just followed facts. What have I ever been wrong about so far?? Please point it out.

I'm batting 100% and you and @TigerGrowls are still waiting on a RED NOVEMBER.

Yep, there is a McClatchy report out that cites 4 unnamed sources have been told (they are coming from foreign intelligence sources) about cell phone records saying that his cell phone pinged towers around Prague. If it is true then the only thing that has ever been seriously disputed about the overriding veracity of the dossier crumbles.

Hilarious that Hannity and Cohen brought out his passport (which if u have been to Europe, getting a stamp isn't needed at all if you drive around from country to country, only your country of entry--Germany to Czech Rep.). And I thought Cohen was a liar (remember your own arguments)? Why would we believe him on this?

Carter and Soloman are full of it. Carter uses more 'anonymous sources' than anyone. They are House Intelligence and Judiciary Committee stooges who push the narrative Gaetz and Nunes spin. I can't believe you don't see that. Then it gets connected to Hannity and you consume it. You want a media/politician conspiracy--Trump and Hannity and Cohen and Nunes and Gaetz and Carter and Soloman--and they don't hide it at all. https://www.mediaite.com/online/who...ys-go-to-reporter-on-the-real-russia-scandal/

And dude--Gregg Jarrett?? Oh come on. That guy is wrong as much as he is right, loves to stretch the truth, and you consider him an authority?? https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...hecking-fox-news-analysts-pro-trump-book-rus/

I have never once mentioned QANON on this board while you on the other hand mention it frequently. I have heard of it, but you apparently know a lot about it. Please educate us on QANON then....dare ya.

I have never once mentioned QANON on this board while you on the other hand mention it frequently. I have heard of it, but you apparently know a lot about it. Please educate us on QANON then....dare ya.
LOL you want me to educate you on it? you dare me to do it?
Ok let me educate you. There are LARPS on 4 chan that trolled people into believing they were close to the president. HOw'd they do this? Photoshop, saying coded things that can be interpreted and mulled over and over until someone reads the tea leaves and puts the meaning their that they want. QAnon is a troll. Its funny, I get it. It also is helping our enemies to undermine what Truth is. See because when you have a president that lies an average of 15 times a day, then its helpful for your world view to obscure truth.
Truth is no longer truth. MSM is evil you see, you can only trust what QANON tells you or the president tells you. That way no one has to worry about truth. I know all about QANON. You could say my knowledge is tippity top.
Dude I've known about 8 chan since 2007. YOU ARE SO CAT FISHED ITS PATHETIC

Last edited:
I have always just followed facts. What have I ever been wrong about so far?? Please point it out.

Yep, there is a McClatchy report out that cites 4 unnamed sources have been told (they are coming from foreign intelligence sources) about cell phone records saying that his cell phone pinged towers around Prague. If it is true then the only thing that has ever been seriously disputed about the overriding veracity of the dossier crumbles.

Hilarious that Hannity and Cohen brought out his passport (which if u have been to Europe, getting a stamp isn't needed at all if you drive around from country to country, only your country of entry--Germany to Czech Rep.). And I thought Cohen was a liar (remember your own arguments)? Why would we believe him on this?

Carter and Soloman are full of it. Carter uses more 'anonymous sources' than anyone. They are House Intelligence and Judiciary Committee stooges who push the narrative Gaetz and Nunes spin. I can't believe you don't see that. Then it gets connected to Hannity and you consume it. You want a media/politician conspiracy--Trump and Hannity and Cohen and Nunes and Gaetz and Carter and Soloman--and they don't hide it at all. https://www.mediaite.com/online/who...ys-go-to-reporter-on-the-real-russia-scandal/

And dude--Gregg Jarrett?? Oh come on. That guy is wrong as much as he is right, loves to stretch the truth, and you consider him an authority?? https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...hecking-fox-news-analysts-pro-trump-book-rus/

:rolleyes:o_O:eek: Dude...you are out there!! Basically everything you just wrote is wrong.

LOL you want me to educate you on it? you dare me to do it?
Ok let me educate you. There are LARPS on 4 chan that trolled people into believing they were close to the president. HOw'd they do this? Photoshop, saying coded things that can be interpreted and mulled over and over until someone reads the tea leaves and puts the meaning their that they want. QAnon is a troll. Its funny, I get it. It also is helping our enemies to undermine what Truth is. See because when you have a president that lies an average of 15 times a day, then its helpful for your world view to obscure truth.
Truth is no longer truth. MSM is evil you see, you can only trust what QANON tells you or the president tells you. That way no one has to worry about truth. I know all about QANON. You could say my knowledge is tippity top.
Dude I've known about 8 chan since 2007. YOU ARE SO CAT FISHED ITS PATHETIC

You are the one on this board talking about QANON all the time....just saying! LOL!! Looks like you spend a good bit of time reading it yourself......why? Enquiring minds want to know.

I know about QANON and its interesting if nothing else, but is not my guiding light at all. I am a Trump supporter because of his policies! I agree with the vast majority of decisions he makes and you lily livers are lucky you have a patriot like Trump running this country while you kick and scream like little girls...honestly.

You are the one on this board talking about QANON all the time....just saying! LOL!! Looks like you spend a good bit of time reading it yourself......why? Enquiring minds want to know.

I know about QANON and its interesting if nothing else, but is not my guiding light at all. I am a Trump supporter because of his policies! I agree with the vast majority of decisions he makes and you lily livers are lucky you have a patriot like Trump running this country while you kick and scream like little girls...honestly.
You have been posting QANON conspiracies. You actually believe that the MSM is all fake news (I don't consider cable news MSM). If you picked up a newspaper and read it you would see the tragedy that is the Trump administration. Trump is no patriot, he's a narcissist. Ask yourself: How did a man who skipped the draft with bonespurs convince you he was a patriot? Was it because he hates immigrants and so do you?
He's NEVER served his country. EVER. He went up against a horrible presidential candidate and won because fools wanted to swallow his snake oil. He's only ever been a grifter and a salesman. He sold your ass.

So....still standing by that McClatchey report?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT