ADVERTISEMENT

Save Act

What's sad is you guys are terrified over this and there is literally zero proof anyone has voted illegally. Such a waste of effort to help one mans fragile ego.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
Quick question: OK, so it's already illegal for non citizens to vote. And the solution is to pass a law to make it illegal for non citizens to vote? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Quick question: OK, so it's already illegal to non citizens to vote. And the solution is to pass a law to make it illegal for non citizens to vote? Asking for a friend.

It's so stupid it's shocking. It honestly makes me just stunned at the idiocy. And these dumbasses eat it up hook,line,and sinker.

Reactions: dpic73
It's so stupid it's shocking. It honestly makes me just stunned at the idiocy. And these dumbasses eat it up hook,line,and sinker.
They are so damn paranoid and frightened about things that didn't happen last time will happen again - massive fraud, voter ID, immigrants voting etc...

It's ridiculous

Reactions: yoshi121374
They are so damn paranoid and frightened about things that didn't happen last time will happen again - massive fraud, voter ID, immigrants voting etc...

It's ridiculous

It's so freaking weird. I can't imagine living my life terrified over things that literally didn't happen.

It's got to be miserable to be so scared of everything.

So if it's already against the law for non citizens to vote, is another law saying it's illegal for non citizens to vote going to work? It's kind of like the border wall to me. I don't really have a problem with it, I just don't think it's going to work. And by almost every metric that isn't Donald Trump telling you (which to be fair requires NO EVIDENCE for all Republican to completely buy into it), this is not a big problem. Not saying it doesn't happen, it just doesn't happen much.

Reactions: yoshi121374
So if it's already against the law for non citizens to vote, is another law saying it's illegal for non citizens to vote going to work? It's kind of like the border wall to me. I don't really have a problem with it, I just don't think it's going to work. And by almost every metric that isn't Donald Trump telling you (which to be fair requires NO EVIDENCE for all Republican to completely buy into it), this is not a big problem. Not saying it doesn't happen, it just doesn't happen much.

why wouldnt they believe they need this though? their dear leader is telling them dems are actively and intentionally registering non-citizens to vote. of course we need new laws.

why wouldnt they believe they need this though? their dear leader is telling them dems are actively and intentionally registering non-citizens to vote. of course we need new laws.
Yep, exactly what I was saying... It's the Donald Trump metric. It requires NO EVICENCE for every Republican to believe it. This metric is EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE when Trump says:

"I recently met with <insert random expert here> and they said with tears in their eyes Sir, Sir <insert whatever bullshit lie Trump is spewing at the moment>"

FYI this is one of Trump's major tells... whenever he says he met with someone and starts off telling you that they said Sir, sir... you KNOW what's next is total BS.

The other one is when Trump starts a point off with "Believe me". You know a lie is coming.

Last edited:
Yep, exactly what I was saying... It's the Donald Trump metric. It requires NO EVICENCE for every Republican to believe it. This metric is EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE when Trump says:

"I recently met with <insert random expert here> and they said with tears in their eyes Sir, Sir <insert whatever bullshit lie Trump is spewing at the moment>"

FYI this is one of Trump's major tells... whenever he says he met with someone and starts off telling you that they said Sir, sir... you KNOW what's next is total BS.

The other one is when Trump starts a point off with "Believe me". You know a lie is coming.

Followed by "Everyone Knows" "Everybody is Saying" and " Lots of People"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT