ADVERTISEMENT

SEC commissioner Greg Sankey: 'We are running out of time'

if they shut college football down

the democrats will get the blame.

pure and simple

and november rolls around

college football fans will stuff the ballot boxes

wrongggggggggggggggggggg. I will blame republicans for not treating this seriously. We could have been on the backside of this thing by now. But Trump and republican govoners didnt take this seriously. Hence spikes in AZ, SC, FLA.

Some would argue the opposite. It takes someone courageous to make these extremely difficult and complicated decisions.

but most know its not a difficult decision

life goes on

play football

go to school

deal with hospital bed and ventilator shortages when we get there

the faster everyone gets exposed to this

the faster life gets back to normal

thats just a damn fact.

the only reason to shut anything down is to completely extinguish the virus which isnt gonna happen anytime soon.

so exposure will have in November instead of September.

lets play ball

There will be no football in the fall. Rampaging covid-19 in the South makes it nigh impossible. It sucks but nothing's going to change between now and the end of July when all these decisions are being made

sure they may like it

but they dont love it and could care less if football is played

im telling ya, cancelling college football is the decision of cowards
Dude the majority of Americans love football. I’m independent like you but I know countless dems who want football more than anything.

What if, just possibly, this has nothing to do with politics?

Sure a good politician(on both sides) never wastes a catastrophe, but there is no way a group of people both want and can CONTROL what’s happening right now.

Reactions: mskoonce
but most know its not a difficult decision

life goes on

play football

go to school

deal with hospital bed and ventilator shortages when we get there

the faster everyone gets exposed to this

the faster life gets back to normal

thats just a damn fact.

the only reason to shut anything down is to completely extinguish the virus which isnt gonna happen anytime soon.

so exposure will have in November instead of September.

lets play ball
And here we agree.

I think we could have handled it better ie most of Europe and Asia but there’s no turning back now.

Dude the majority of Americans love football. I’m independent like you but I know countless dems who want football more than anything.

What if, just possibly, this has nothing to do with politics?

Sure a good politician(on both sides) never wastes a catastrophe, but there is no way a group of people both want and can CONTROL what’s happening right now.

o this isnt about politics at all (both party is full of cowards)

this is being a pure coward

coward

c

o

w

a

r

d

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I don’t understand why we would cancel it early though. Still plenty of time to get it under control before September. I don’t even care if the stadium is completely empty.

Live look at CNN

tenor.gif
Amen Brother!!

wrongggggggggggggggggggg. I will blame republicans for not treating this seriously. We could have been on the backside of this thing by now. But Trump and republican govoners didnt take this seriously. Hence spikes in AZ, SC, FLA.
The Media has been lying their asses off about the Real Numbers! Doctors are paid 13k for saying the patient died from COVID-19, even if its NOT True. Doctors are paid 39k for putting a COVID-19 patient on a ventilator, which kills them! This is a fact!

I would argue that it never really hit SC so we relaxed a bit.

The Media has been lying their asses off about the Real Numbers! Doctors are paid 13k for saying the patient died from COVID-19, even if its NOT True. Doctors are paid 39k for putting a COVID-19 patient on a ventilator, which kills them! This is a fact!

A lot of y'all have a real hard time with what "facts" are.

Ventilators kill COVID patients. That’s a new one! Glad they're at least switching up the Crazytown talking points every so often.

--Mr. DT

I haven’t said how I feel about shutting down because unlike a lot of you on here I know I don’t have all the information to make calls one way or the other but to say it’s nothing is crazy. I’m really not sure what is best but if wearing a mask could help someone else it’s not going to kill me to wear one. I’m torn on how I feel but I think it’s a cop out to suggest this is just a political ploy. Name me a time when the flu season made hospitals put cooler trucks outside for the bodies.

my apologies I clearly confused you.

I do believe this virus is real.

I don’t think it was a conspiracy or political ploy.

I don’t think any leader would have known how to react initially.

I don’t think it will kill folks like has been brainwashed to Americans by the media for the last 4 months.

I do think we should wear masks.

I don’t think we should ruin the economy and lives of millions and their livelihood for this virus.

I haven’t had the need to share this but my neighbor got it the fri before Father’s Day. Not down the street type of neighbor, he’s directly next door.

He’s currently out back on a float in his pool with his children drinking a beer. I just spoke to him 10 min ago.

He Had a fever for 5 days, dry cough, and felt fatigued.

That’s it. He’s fine. Smiling and joking and hoping UCF has a season this fall.

man that almost sounds like the Newman of neighbors. And the UCF is an added perfect bonus.

helloooooooo Newman

UrLr.gif

Life and death is all that matters when the history books are written on a pandemic. None of the other stuff truly matters - it seems like it does but ultimately doesn’t.

Highest deaths per capita by state:

New Jersey 174
New York 166
Connecticut. 122
Massachusetts 120
Rhode Island 92
DC 80

LA 72
Michigan 62
Illinois, Maryland, Delaware, etc blue

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

Last edited:
UrLr.gif

Life and death is all that matters when the history books are written on a pandemic. None of the other stuff truly matters - it seems like it does but ultimately doesn’t.

Highest deaths per capita by state:

New Jersey 174
New York 166
Connecticut. 122
Massachusetts 120
Rhode Island 92
DC 80

LA 72
Michigan 62
Illinois, Maryland, Delaware, etc blue

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/
For reference Sweden is 50! That’s the place liberals call a disaster!
Only reason LA is on that list is the liberal city of NewOrleans
9-C12-DEFD-6735-47-C1-889-C-1-EE9-FBCD0205.jpg

Last edited:
Yet the Democrat run cities have riots, looting, bad police, bankruptcy, high taxes, high corruption, incompetence, murder rates at an all time. Democratic politicians making dumb decision after dumb decision and encouraging mob rule. Go figure

I haven’t had the need to share this but my neighbor got it the fri before Father’s Day. Not down the street type of neighbor, he’s directly next door.

He’s currently out back on a float in his pool with his children drinking a beer. I just spoke to him 10 min ago.

He Had a fever for 5 days, dry cough, and felt fatigued.

That’s it. He’s fine. Smiling and joking and hoping UCF has a season this fall.

How would you describe his physical shape/condition? Top shape, average or below average?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT