ADVERTISEMENT

Silent Farting Chair Recommendations...

Ok, I know this sounds crazy but I'm looking for an office chair that makes it easy to fart silently. Does anyone make such a chair? I Googled it but only found something sold in Japan. Maybe a seat cushion would help?

I recently moved into an office building with mostly women (most are attractive younger ladys). Several sit right outside my office in cubes. I tend to fart a lot. Holding them sucks but loud farting noises coming from my office wont help and can be embarrassing.

Any ideas? Today is one of those days I need to just sit here and crank them out all day.

Doesn't really help. Based on my experiences, every time you drop a really stinky bomb, one or a couple of the ladies will come in the office with a question or conversation.

I don't think it's the sound that most people worry about. Heck, you can cough really loud to cover up the sound. The other, not so much.

For that other, just start sniffing as hard and as fast as you can without passing out. Eventually you will have filtered enough of the aerosol s**t particles to eliminate the smell.

If someone catches you doing this just pretend that you were sneezing.

Reactions: clemmer
Dammit! I held them in all day now at home and ripping them one after another. Was probably getting laid tonight but that's going to be in jeopardy now.

if no one can see you, slip your hand down the back of your pants. Grasp a bare butt cheek and open it up away from the other, making your butthole go :eek:. Then let the fart out carefully. Most densities will come out with a subtle "woosh". Beware though, in rare cases you'll still have sound.

I’ve missed you, my old friend.

If you haven’t developed/mastered the art of of letting your fart NEARLY escape, holding for a moment, and then relaxing the anus to generate the 100% silent killer, I don’t know what to tell you other than you should probably work on your sphincter control.

Of course, your office will still smell like barnyard for pretty much all day, so you won’t be fooling the office hotties one bit.

Reactions: clemsonbama
Ok, I know this sounds crazy but I'm looking for an office chair that makes it easy to fart silently. Does anyone make such a chair? I Googled it but only found something sold in Japan. Maybe a seat cushion would help?

I recently moved into an office building with mostly women (most are attractive younger ladys). Several sit right outside my office in cubes. I tend to fart a lot. Holding them sucks but loud farting noises coming from my office wont help and can be embarrassing.

Any ideas? Today is one of those days I need to just sit here and crank them out all day.

Air horn. Just make up some random BS (to motivate). I, personally, would just let off. You only have to worry if a lady tells you afterwards, " sounds better after I got some working on it". Strange times my friends

Just walk around like this all day - they won’t know if the noise is coming from your mouth or butt.

tenor.gif

Better than average chance of being fired, though...

Reactions: mccadoyle

THIS THREAD DELIVERS!!!

Bring me my brown skivies!

Reactions: SaltyMeatBallsOO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT