ADVERTISEMENT

So Joe not only cured cancer two weeks ago but he also talked with the inventor of insulin?

Cabotiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2003
Cabo San Lucas, BCS Mexico
Problem is the guy died before Joe was born.
Does this diaper soiling liar ever tell the truth or does he actually believe his bs?

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-ne...n/news-story/b79b7959c83fbdb1f7ede30a7f76738b

Does he actually have an original idea?

Or tell the truth?

Before you tiny brained liberals weigh in and go Trump, Trump Trump, Maga.
Step away and consider how stupid you have to be to vote a guy who's has been in politics for over 40+ years, never told the truth and can't finish a sentence or walk on his own plus never had any meaningful thing passed in congress other than trying to have his kids not go on a bus with african americans or anyone who possesses more than an ounce of weed spend the rest of his life in prison?

Problem is the guy died before Joe was born.
Does this diaper soiling liar ever tell the truth or does he actually believe his bs?

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-ne...n/news-story/b79b7959c83fbdb1f7ede30a7f76738b

Does he actually have an original idea?

Or tell the truth?

Before you tiny brained liberals weigh in and go Trump, Trump Trump, Maga.
Step away and consider how stupid you have to be to vote a guy who's has been in politics for over 40+ years, never told the truth and can't finish a sentence or walk on his own plus never had any meaningful thing passed in congress other than trying to have his kids not go on a bus with african americans or anyone who possesses more than an ounce of weed spend the rest of his life in prison?

Are we back to caring when politicians lie now? I cannot keep track with you dolts.

Just think, back in 88 when Joe was doing this, Donny Lardbutt was probably contributing to his campaign. That was when donny was a liberal democrat.

Are we back to caring when politicians lie now? I cannot keep track with you dolts.

Just think, back in 88 when Joe was doing this, Donny Lardbutt was probably contributing to his campaign. That was when donny was a liberal democrat.
Only when the narrative fits. You and your buddies are constantly calling DJT a liar.

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

Look, I get libs are tiny brain tards so it's ok.
Not critical thinkers and only function on emotion so you're released of your idiocy.

You didnt answer the question. What is a tard?
Again, you can’t be this stupid but I’m not surprised by what the liberal party is trotting out these days.
Tards=small brain liberals that are incapable of critical thinking and any form of common sense.
When you @nytigerfan come back asking a stupid question again you will be not ignored because you’re a tard.
I will never ignore you on this board because you’re sooo easy to **** with.
Tiny brains 😂😂

Again, you can’t be this stupid but I’m not surprised by what the liberal party is trotting out these days.
Tards=small brain liberals that are incapable of critical thinking and any form of common sense.
When you @nytigerfan come back asking a stupid question again you will be not ignored because you’re a tard.
I will never ignore you on this board because you’re sooo easy to **** with.
Tiny brains 😂😂

You are adorable. Bless your heart.

P.s. when you are responding to someone, you don’t have to tag them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT