ADVERTISEMENT

So much energy at the DNC!!

Ending Trump & Maga is the top priority.

We could not care less what any of you think about policy. You support a fascist.

Your label of fascist is just some conjured up bull. It’s made up fear. You and Dpic probably spend hours on the phone together aligning yourselves on the DNC speaking points.

Dpic responds: okclem 👍🏻

Okclem responds: dpic 👍🏼

Every time.

Your label of fascist is just some conjured up bull. It’s made up fear.
🖕

"At a recent rally, former President Donald Trump used language in a speech that echoed Adolf Hitler, comparing his political opponents to "vermin."

"We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country," he told a New Hampshire crowd."

"Later on, Trump referred to himself as "a very proud election denier."

main-qimg-e72f230a2b1f84f9836115cafd9f1fff-lq

Yeah, it was the black people that started the racism. It's their revenge for slavery.
Obama isnt black. He's a half breed that didnt grow up in the struggle. He lived a life of privilege going to private schools around the world. He has more in common with liberal whites in Beverly Hills than those of us raised in the hood. I made the mistake of not voting against him in 2008. He and the Dems never did anything for blacks. Trump did more for blacks in his 4 years than the DNC has done in its entire pathetic existence...Kamala is no different. She discovers she has a drop of black blood only during election season... Think, if Vivek or Haley won we would have had an all-Indian finials for POTUS...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Obama isnt black. He's a half breed that didnt grow up in the struggle. He lived a life of privilege going to private schools around the world. He has more in common with liberal whites in Beverly Hills than those of us raised in the hood. I made the mistake of not voting against him in 2008. He and the Dems never did anything for blacks. Trump did more for blacks in his 4 years than the DNC has done in its entire pathetic existence...Kamala is no different. She discovers she has a drop of black blood only during election season... Think, if Vivek or Haley won we would have had an all-Indian finials for POTUS...

Wow. "Half breed". Any of you other Pubs want to support that Racist as hell take

Your label of fascist is just some conjured up bull. It’s made up fear. You and Dpic probably spend hours on the phone together aligning yourselves on the DNC speaking points.

Dpic responds: okclem 👍🏻

Okclem responds: dpic 👍🏼

Every time.
Okay, how about this then 🖕

Don't leave out the twat firegiver. That jack ass was in the WestZone yesterday trying to insinuate someone acted homosexual (hypocrite like most liberals).
To be fair, ya'll were all watching videos of Lebron's butt. I just call em like I see em.

🖕

"At a recent rally, former President Donald Trump used language in a speech that echoed Adolf Hitler, comparing his political opponents to "vermin."

"We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country," he told a New Hampshire crowd."

"Later on, Trump referred to himself as "a very proud election denier."

main-qimg-e72f230a2b1f84f9836115cafd9f1fff-lq
I must have struck a nerve.

Keep Believing what you want.

Do you feel the same about the frequent usage of "Communist"?
Yes.

Only idiots believe that in 4-8 years our country will turn into anyone of those.

Hard to do when it’s a 51-49 split and most everyone has guns.

Now, all the “free” coming out of Kamala is more concerning than anything else.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
Yes.

Only idiots believe that in 4-8 years our country will turn into anyone of those.

Political power extends from the barrel of a gun, thank you based Comrade letsgocu

how-compelling-please-face-the-wall-now.png

Reactions: flotiger
Yes.

Appreciate the consistency.

Political power extends from the barrel of a gun, thank you based Comrade letsgocu

how-compelling-please-face-the-wall-now.png
Yeah easier to do when theres a massive inability for one or the other group to take up arms.

Sorry, I don’t see some civil war happening in our country regardless of who is president. And if there is one, God help us all.

What i do know right now is that one side has supported the murder of 878,000 babies in the first 10 months of 2023. You’re talking about 1 million killed off all of 2023.

But reproductive rights right?

Yeah easier to do when theres a massive inability for one or the other group to take up arms.

Sorry, I don’t see some civil war happening in our country regardless of who is president. And if there is one, God help us all.

What i do know right now is that one side has supported the murder of 878,000 babies in the first 10 months of 2023. You’re talking about 1 million killed off all of 2023.

But reproductive rights right?
Yeah, any civil war in the US is gonna look a lot like Syria. Except I am a special boy and nothing bad will happen to me, just everyone else. But not me.

Blastocysts and embryos aren't babies, for what its worth. Killing babies is illegal, and has been since forever.

Reactions: dpic73
So are you not a Trump supporter? I'm sorry for assuming that if you're not.
No.

I’m just not a democrat. I consider myself centrist right leaning. I also am a free thinker and willing to challenge the status quo.

I have a couple major points I base my vote on first and then other issues come on board.

I wish the Pubs had someone other than Trump. But I’m being forced to choose between Trump and Kamala. And I just can’t get behind Kamala’s far left agenda and this begrudgingly may vote for trump. But I also am in Texas so they don’t need me vote.

I also don’t tend to emotionalize situations nor am I influenced by the Media. In fact, emotional people are a huge turn off for me and part of why I’m turned off by the Democrats - everything is about emotions and feelings and that doesn’t allow for facts.

No.

I’m just not a democrat. I consider myself centrist right leaning. I also am a free thinker and willing to challenge the status quo.

I have a couple major points I base my vote on first and then other issues come on board.

I wish the Pubs had someone other than Trump. But I’m being forced to choose between Trump and Kamala. And I just can’t get behind Kamala’s far left agenda and this begrudgingly may vote for trump. But I also am in Texas so they don’t need me vote.

I also don’t tend to emotionalize situations nor am I influenced by the Media. In fact, emotional people are a huge turn off for me and part of why I’m turned off by the Democrats - everything is about emotions and feelings and that doesn’t allow for facts.
I'm sorry for assuming you were.

I'm sorry for assuming you were.
It’s all good.

Politics can be a difficult topic bc we all have our own values, needs and thoughts.

It’s never personal for me and at the end of the day we are all human beings made in His image. Everyone at least deserves to be treated humanely.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
It’s all good.

Politics can be a difficult topic bc we all have our own values, needs and thoughts.

It’s never personal for me and at the end of the day we are all human beings made in His image. Everyone at least deserves to be treated humanely.
I don't believe you're not maga but I still respect you for standing up for your mixed race child and for the olive branch you're extending in this post. I could still love you as a human being no matter what your political persuasion as long as we can treat each other civilly and listen to each other respectfully. We should not be enemies since we are both Americans and both want good things for our country.

I don't believe you're not maga but I still respect you for standing up for your mixed race child and for the olive branch you're extending in this post. I could still love you as a human being no matter what your political persuasion as long as we can treat each other civilly and listen to each other respectfully. We should not be enemies since we are both Americans and both want good things for our country.
You can believe whatever you want - I do not care.

But you will never ever see me wearing is a maga sticker, hat, shirt, etc. never. And it’s not bc of what I think people will say - I don’t care. I don’t answer to them.

I choose to not assume and just ask. If I ask you if you are a follower of Kamala and say no, then so be it. I can still refute or comment on the things you say without saying you love Kamala.

You can believe whatever you want - I do not care.

But you will never ever see me wearing is a maga sticker, hat, shirt, etc. never. And it’s not bc of what I think people will say - I don’t care. I don’t answer to them.

I choose to not assume and just ask. If I ask you if you are a follower of Kamala and say no, then so be it. I can still refute or comment on the things you say without saying you love Kamala.
Cool, ok I'll accept you at your word then. It's not about loving or not loving Kamala, it's about supporting the candidate that best models my values and we got who we got. And I'll support her with everything I have unless she gives me reason not to.

The number one goal for the majority of us is to beat Trump first and foremost and once he's no longer in the picture, then we can quibble about policies and positions, but that must come first. Who knows, she may turn out to be a great president, we just don't know but I'm happy to give her some space to prove herself first.

Reactions: letsgocu and okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT