ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

And trump was given that advice by Bannon, who got it directly from Goebbels. "A lie, repeated often enough, eventually becomes the truth."
ElxmG4OXEAA7CeL.jpg

Reactions: okclem
Exactly, and that has worked completely. Trump whipped the MSM into becoming fake news. I'm done with them completely.

The only journalism that reflects what I see/hear is independent, at least from the msm. The NY Times and CNN, in particular, are just gross now for the most part.

Exactly, and that has worked completely. Trump whipped the MSM into becoming fake news. I'm done with them completely.

The only journalism that reflects what I see/hear is independent, at least from the msm. The NY Times and CNN, in particular, are just gross now for the most part.
I read a good article recently about this. If you haven't read it, it's a quick read, but will make you furious with MSM.

I read a good article recently about this. If you haven't read it, it's a quick read, but will make you furious with MSM.
Oh I already am. Will definitely read and pass on to my parents so they can pass it on to their friends.

Reactions: WapPride
Yeah, you were right. I just thought I was already furious.

Seems like Democracy Dies in Darkness is more of a mission statement than a motto.

Reactions: WapPride
BS. Libs are all over X. Facts.
Not in numbers like they used to be. Threads now has 200 million active monthly users and most are disaffected ex- twitter users. The ones that are left don't follow Elon or pay attention to him - I never saw that poll for instance. But I love it that you think the poll is accurate, boy are you in for a surprise LOL

Not in numbers like they used to be. Threads now has 200 million active monthly users and most are disaffected ex- twitter users. The ones that are left don't follow Elon or pay attention to him - I never saw that poll for instance. But I love it that you think the poll is accurate, boy are you in for a surprise LOL
Dpic confident of deep state cheating and happy about it. You are a modern day tory.

Dpic confident of deep state cheating and happy about it. You are a modern day tory.
How did I know you'd use Elon's maga poll numbers to claim the election was stolen when you lose in a landslide 🤣

FYI, there is no deep state - just good people who don't believe a bad one should be running the country.

How did I know you'd use Elon's maga poll numbers to claim the election was stolen when you lose in a landslide 🤣

FYI, there is no deep state - just good people who don't believe a bad one should be running the country.
If it was up to folks like you we would still be part of the British empire.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
the DNC is absolutely killing it night after night. they just brought Walz' state champion football team onstage holy shit. USA! USA!

The Dems bench is so deep right now. Jeffries, Pete, Moore, Shapiro, etc...compare that with the other side and their weirdos like Vance and the creepy Alabama stepford wife kitchen lady

Reactions: dpic73
the DNC is absolutely killing it night after night. they just brought Walz' state champion football team onstage holy shit. USA! USA!

The Dems bench is so deep right now. Jeffries, Pete, Moore, Shapiro, etc...compare that with the other side and their weirdos like Vance and the creepy Alabama stepford wife kitchen lady
66e6iv.jpg

A venn diagram of pundit brain and ratchet theory is just a perfect circle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT