ADVERTISEMENT

So Rudy's witness to and source of election fraud was... facebook posts.

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
F*ckin hell. Rudy was forced to admit under oath in a deposition that his source for claims of widespread election fraud was facebook. When pressed he stated he was "too busy" to verify if the facebook posts were true. That did not stop him from going on national TV and spouting the bullshit. Now we know why he always stopped short of claiming fraud in front of a judge.

@TigerGrowls - you have been duped my man.

F*ckin hell. Rudy was forced to admit under oath in a deposition that his source for claims of widespread election fraud was facebook. When pressed he stated he was "too busy" to verify if the facebook posts were true. That did not stop him from going on national TV and spouting the bullshit. Now we know why he always stopped short of claiming fraud in front of a judge.

Shocker, more proof that this is all bullshit. It's funny how people tell the truth in court when there are consequences for lying.

But there is no amount of factual evidence on Earth that will keep the true believers from standing by this lie about the election being stolen until the day they die. They are in too deep.

Shocker, more proof that this is all bullshit. It's funny how people tell the truth in court when there are consequences for lying.

But there is no amount of factual evidence on Earth that will keep the true believers from standing by this lie about the election being stolen until the day they die. They are in too deep.
but @TigerGrowls said there were affidavits? were those all lies? @TigerGrowls said that was impossible on a legal document?

Reactions: yoshi121374

More BS!! This is just related to Coomer suing Rudy for defamation I guess and then Rudy states that he heard stuff about Coomer on social media. THIS IS NOT REFERENCING ANYTHING RELATED TO ELECTION FRAUD NUMBNUTS!!

More BS!! This is just related to Coomer suing Rudy for defamation I guess and then Rudy states that he heard stuff about Coomer on social media. THIS IS NOT REFERENCING ANYTHING RELATED TO ELECTION FRAUD NUMBNUTS!!

you aint got enough sense to poor piss out of a boot. Seriously. This is Rudy saying that his election fraud press conferences and many conservative media interviews where he claimed to have “witnesses” and “evidence” was all based on shit he read on Facebook.

I’ll give you some credit man. You are a fuggin crank, but you are really the best crank you could possibly be. Your wife must be miserable, but who cares right?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
you aint got enough sense to poor piss out of a boot. Seriously. This is Rudy saying that his election fraud press conferences and many conservative media interviews where he claimed to have “witnesses” and “evidence” was all based on shit he read on Facebook.

I’ll give you some credit man. You are a fuggin crank, but you are really the best crank you could possibly be. Your wife must be miserable, but who cares right?
I am on this cause and if that makes me a crank then so be it. My hot wife is very happy thank you and I am a big part of that. LOL!! And before anyone asks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no pics to prove it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT