ADVERTISEMENT

So they want to make her President when a year ago they wanted to axe her

PawsFan_

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019
Standby for all the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist outlets to try and spread sunshine and rainbows on Kamala's turd of a resume. The reality is the democratic party has been looking for a way to get rid of her for a couple of years now. She's long been seen as a hurting Biden's reelection prospects. She has the lowest approval ratings of any Vice President in modern history. Against Trump, she polls the same as Biden: and you got rid of Biden because his polling sucked. She's an embarrassment in front of a camera or microphone. Her achievements as Vice President are...........???????

Seriously, all politics aside, how can anyone consider her "presidential."

The Democratic Party certainly doesn't.

It laughable to think of her as anything but a sacrificial lamb on the democratic ticket. But now we will be told that someone who dem leadership considered "political deadweight" less than a year ago is now somehow a shining ray of hope for America.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Biden arrives at the White House at 2:3-pm. What are the chances that he addresses the media? 0%?

It's why I don't think that she will be the nominee.

She will be. No one else is going to jump in at this point. The Dems do have some potential winners but if I were any of them, I wouldn't ever waste my opportunity on this shit show of a situation. No one is going to be willing to give themselves up to this situation.

Also, people thinking Senator Kelly is going to jump in as VP are probably not considering the angles here. That's a formerly red state that's gone purple to bluish lately. Of course, hat tip to the dumb as hell GOP in Arizona that keeps putting forward horrible candidates.

Anyway, Kelly leaving would possibly open a seat in the Senate. He's very popular in Arizona because he's not overtly leftist. Harris is more leftist than Bernie Sanders in many ways. Why would any middle ground Dem attach himself/herself to Harris? That is career suicide.

I think they have a very difficult time finding a solid VP candidate unless they have someone who is out to destroy their career.

She will be. No one else is going to jump in at this point. The Dems do have some potential winners but if I were any of them, I wouldn't ever waste my opportunity on this shit show of a situation. No one is going to be willing to give themselves up to this situation.

Also, people thinking Senator Kelly is going to jump in as VP are probably not considering the angles here. That's a formerly red state that's gone purple to bluish lately. Of course, hat tip to the dumb as hell GOP in Arizona that keeps putting forward horrible candidates.

Anyway, Kelly leaving would possibly open a seat in the Senate. He's very popular in Arizona because he's not overtly leftist. Harris
is more leftist than Bernie Sanders in many ways. Why would any middle ground Dem attach himself/herself to Harris? That is career suicide.

I think they have a very difficult time finding a solid VP candidate unless they have someone who is out to destroy their career.
Kelly has 5 more years before his term ends and Hobbs can appoint his replacement with a deep bench of Democrats she could pick from, including Fontes, Mayes and the mayor of Phoenix.

I don't think this would be an issue.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the dems. Its gonna be interesting. This is a last minute bait and switch, so a potential VP candidate slected to add some adulthood, competence and gravitas to the ticket won't have a lot of time to be savaged on the trail. Besides the loss would get pinned on biden/kamela anyway and there woudl be plenty of time to shape the narrative rehab an image before 2028. Not a career ender, IMHO. The other way to go, would be a complete wild card out of left field not having anything to do with policy or competence, but rather a pick that hits from some other perspective.

It's why I don't think that she will be the nominee.

Don't underestimate the dems. Its gonna be interesting. This is a last minute bait and switch, so a potential VP candidate slected to add some adulthood, competence and gravitas to the ticket won't have a lot of time to be savaged on the trail. Besides the loss would get pinned on biden/kamela anyway and there woudl be plenty of time to shape the narrative rehab an image before 2028. Not a career ender, IMHO. The other way to go, would be a complete wild card out of left field not having anything to do with policy or competence, but rather a pick that hits from some other perspective.

Lolololololol.

She is already the nominee. She's got th delegates committed already. They called everyone.

Nobody cares about your panties being in wad about Dems pulling a "bait and switch".

Lolololololol.

She is already the nominee. She's got th delegates committed already. They called everyone.

Nobody cares about your panties being in wad about Dems pulling a "bait and switch".
My panties aren't in a wad.

There are many millions of Democrat voters, including yourself, who are furious they had the wool pulled over their eyes the past 2-3 years. They are pissed they have NO say in the direction of the party.

Kamala, supremely unpopular, was anointed in DEI fashion and you know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT