ADVERTISEMENT

Some information out of NYC (not long)

Didn't Trump say that NY didn't need any more ventilators? That means this whole thread is FAKE NEWS. See what I did there? It actually doesn't matter if NY needs them or not. The situation is against what Trump said... FAKE NEWS in other words.

Seriously. Trump has done some good things on the virus. Closing off travel to China was a good decision, Europe was too. Telling the American Public that he went against others (implying the CDC and NIH) to do it is NOT. For the most part Trump seems to be following the advice of his experts, and that's a REALLY, REALLY good thing. I know his base won't believe it, but he ACTUALLY doesn't know more about this Pandemic than the CDC or the NIH. AND he doesn't know more about economics than the Fed Chair either. The fact that he seems to be listening to both on national policy is good.

Where he gets in trouble is every day, during his briefing, he HAS to either brag on how well he's doing (or have someone else do it) for a solid 10 mins. THEN he goes off script/teleprompter and THAT'S where the lies and disinformation start. He honestly can't seem to help himself... bullshit just seems to roll off his tongue.

Didn't Trump say that NY didn't need any more ventilators? That means this whole thread is FAKE NEWS. See what I did there? It actually doesn't matter if NY needs them or not. The situation is against what Trump said... FAKE NEWS in other words.

Seriously. Trump has done some good things on the virus. Closing off travel to China was a good decision, Europe was too. Telling the American Public that he went against others (implying the CDC and NIH) to do it is NOT. For the most part Trump seems to be following the advice of his experts, and that's a REALLY, REALLY good thing. I know his base won't believe it, but he ACTUALLY doesn't know more about this Pandemic than the CDC or the NIH. AND he doesn't know more about economics than the Fed Chair either. The fact that he seems to be listening to both on national policy is good.

Where he gets in trouble is every day, during his briefing, he HAS to either brag on how well he's doing (or have someone else do it) for a solid 10 mins. THEN he goes off script/teleprompter and THAT'S where the lies and disinformation start. He honestly can't seem to help himself... bullshit just seems to roll off his tongue.

The airlines closed off traffic to China prior to Trump doing it.

that’s probably because they had 4000 of them just wasting away in their warehouses

that’s probably because they had 4000 of them just wasting away in their warehouses
Yes, that totally makes sense... NYC needs ventilators and has them sitting around, but the Drs and Nurses would rather let people die than use them. Because they want to complain about Trump... The Deep Medical State, no doubt.

New York has dropped the bell with this one. Plus they had a chance to order a bunch of ventilators a couple of years ago and refused to do it. They knew a pandemic could hit, just now sure when. That’s why you prepare.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Not intentionally just stupidity

Woops... You'd better tune into Hannity tonight to find out what you REALLY think, you are behind the times. Trump's already accusing states and hospitals of diverting medical supplies. I'll await your next conspiracy theory when you get the good word... Medical Deep State is working to thwart Trump and let American's die.

Reactions: Rychek4
Woops... You'd better tune into Hannity tonight to find out what you REALLY think, you are behind the times. Trump's already accusing states and hospitals of diverting medical supplies. I'll await your next conspiracy theory when you get the good word... Medical Deep State is working to thwart Trump and let American's die.
Well if Trump says so it must be true then. I really don’t watch FOX news or MSM National news anymore.

Last edited:
Perfect... that's exactly what I expect of his base. Nicely done.
52-B68-EE6-4283-4-C08-B2-A0-A5363-F858-F04.jpg

Reactions: hopefultiger13

I LOVE it. Trumpians are the biggest snowflakes ever. I was just busting your chops for your repeated statements that this was overblown. But in true Trumpian fashion you go on the personal attack route.. fair enough. You've learned well from your master, grasshopper. But just fyi, when you do this, you sound a LOT like one of those Republican Senators that bash the gays and the whole time they are out there trolling for the cock. In fact, I can see you in the above picture screaming...IT'S ALL A HOAX!!! THOSE CDC PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HURT POOR POOR TRUMP. LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!! LEAVE DONALD TRUMP ALONE!!

Let me give you the next play in your book... You should blame Hillary or Obama for something.

Well done again, because that's exactly the opposite of the tone of his post.

At least try to insult in the correct context. You guys are like clones of each other going to the same insult well and not actually checking to see if it fits the conversation when you bring up a bucket.

Here is what won't happen now. You won't go back and reread what he said, you won't go back and check that maybe you used a meme that doesn't make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT