ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina finds 1.8 billion ?

I am laughing at the utter stupidity of this.

Earlier they lost 3.6 billion and now they find 1.6 billion.

This is utter corruption or utter incompetence.

No one is so stupid as to say they don't even know where 1.6 billion came from

Most of the posters on this site are barking dogs with little to say other than bark at each other.

Stuff like this is unbelievable yet very real

There is lots of stealing going on at the highest levels of government.

This lost and found of billions should highlight this

I am laughing at the utter stupidity of this.

Earlier they lost 3.6 billion and now they find 1.6 billion.

This is utter corruption or utter incompetence.

No one is so stupid as to say they don't even know where 1.6 billion came from

Most of the posters on this site are barking dogs with little to say other than bark at each other.

Stuff like this is unbelievable yet very real

There is lots of stealing going on at the highest levels of government.

This lost and found of billions should highlight this
Must be that darn Democrat-controlled government SC has

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRidgedf
The difference is the Democrats come up 1.8 billion short and find there is another several billion missing

SC has a surplus

Yep I love SC is Republican run
Just goes to show SC doesn't do anything for its constituents. Is that the Republican bragging point? Look at how little we give a shit about you while we milk the Federal government we hate so much.

Just goes to show SC doesn't do anything for its constituents. Is that the Republican bragging point? Look at how little we give a shit about you while we milk the Federal government we hate so much.

SC is in much better shape for many reasons compared to the Pacific NE NJ NY CA IL

I would pick SC all day and every day over those blue crap spots

Problem is SC is growing so fast it is picking up a lot of undesirables from those states moving South

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
My understanding is they think it started in 2017. The same year the 2cents per year gas tax increase for 6 years started.
Hmmmmmm

SC is in much better shape for many reasons compared to the Pacific NE NJ NY CA IL

I would pick SC all day and every day over those blue crap spots

Problem is SC is growing so fast it is picking up a lot of undesirables from those states moving South
Do you have data to support your "many reasons" comment, or are we just operating on vibes?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
My understanding is they think it started in 2017. The same year the 2cents per year gas tax increase for 6 years started.
Hmmmmmm

Still this is an insane oversight

That money could have easily just vanished if it were not being monitored

Lets say someone just transferred it to an investment account or through a series of investm
Do you have data to support your "many reasons" comment, or are we just operating on vibes?

I am too lazy too go into in depth research and spit out mounds of data justifying my thinking.

You know make the outcome match my bias

I will just go with the gut feeling, instinct and senses developed from my bite from the radioactive spider and leave it at that.

Now on the other hand I encourage you to speak freely and often

What you don’t need my encouragement or permission LOL

Crude attempt at humor

Have a good day and lets pull for dem Tigers at 6

Nothing like making the Elite 8

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT