ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

@dpic73 @yoshi121374

I'm sure you guys are happy with this. Disgusting!!

MIND BLOWING 🚨

Journalist interviewing illegal migrants at New York City Pride Parade and Transgender illegals are coming here and they are RECEIVING FREE AMERICAN TAX PAYER FUNDED TRANSITION SURGERIES

“I'm going to New York today at the LGBTQ plus Pride parade and celebration. This has been very interesting. We have talked to so many people, so many migrants that are here that are transgenders and they said that they came to America. Some of them we just talked to 1, uh, boy slash girl. They've only been here for one month.

She said she entered into America as a boy. She traveled all the way to transgender. They would not be able to be able to practice exactly what they are and what they want to be but here in America you know you come here you can do whatever you want to be and one of the shocking things that we've learned from these migrants that are here is that they are giving free transition surgery. You heard it right. Free transition surgery.

Every migrant that we talked to that have just crossed the border, they all had fake boobs and was done compliments of New York City taxpayers. That's what's going on right now in Queens, New York.”

@dpic73 @yoshi121374

I'm sure you guys are happy with this. Disgusting!!

MIND BLOWING 🚨

Journalist interviewing illegal migrants at New York City Pride Parade and Transgender illegals are coming here and they are RECEIVING FREE AMERICAN TAX PAYER FUNDED TRANSITION SURGERIES

“I'm going to New York today at the LGBTQ plus Pride parade and celebration. This has been very interesting. We have talked to so many people, so many migrants that are here that are transgenders and they said that they came to America. Some of them we just talked to 1, uh, boy slash girl. They've only been here for one month.

She said she entered into America as a boy. She traveled all the way to transgender. They would not be able to be able to practice exactly what they are and what they want to be but here in America you know you come here you can do whatever you want to be and one of the shocking things that we've learned from these migrants that are here is that they are giving free transition surgery. You heard it right. Free transition surgery.

Every migrant that we talked to that have just crossed the border, they all had fake boobs and was done compliments of New York City taxpayers. That's what's going on right now in Queens, New York.”
Please don't tag me to respond to your never-ending twatter shitposts - LOSER

JyYtC0l.png

JyYtBf4.png

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

JUST IN: Tomorrow, Joe Biden plans to announce an executive action that will protect 500,000 illegal immigrants from deportation, essentially granting them amnesty. Lawmakers have already been briefed on the plan.

The executive order will also make it easier for illegals to gain citizenship and provide work visas to some. He will also be providing an update for DACA recipients.

Is this even constitutional?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT