ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

@dpic73 @yoshi121374

I'm sure you guys are happy with this. Disgusting!!

MIND BLOWING 🚨

Journalist interviewing illegal migrants at New York City Pride Parade and Transgender illegals are coming here and they are RECEIVING FREE AMERICAN TAX PAYER FUNDED TRANSITION SURGERIES

“I'm going to New York today at the LGBTQ plus Pride parade and celebration. This has been very interesting. We have talked to so many people, so many migrants that are here that are transgenders and they said that they came to America. Some of them we just talked to 1, uh, boy slash girl. They've only been here for one month.

She said she entered into America as a boy. She traveled all the way to transgender. They would not be able to be able to practice exactly what they are and what they want to be but here in America you know you come here you can do whatever you want to be and one of the shocking things that we've learned from these migrants that are here is that they are giving free transition surgery. You heard it right. Free transition surgery.

Every migrant that we talked to that have just crossed the border, they all had fake boobs and was done compliments of New York City taxpayers. That's what's going on right now in Queens, New York.”

@dpic73 @yoshi121374

I'm sure you guys are happy with this. Disgusting!!

MIND BLOWING 🚨

Journalist interviewing illegal migrants at New York City Pride Parade and Transgender illegals are coming here and they are RECEIVING FREE AMERICAN TAX PAYER FUNDED TRANSITION SURGERIES

“I'm going to New York today at the LGBTQ plus Pride parade and celebration. This has been very interesting. We have talked to so many people, so many migrants that are here that are transgenders and they said that they came to America. Some of them we just talked to 1, uh, boy slash girl. They've only been here for one month.

She said she entered into America as a boy. She traveled all the way to transgender. They would not be able to be able to practice exactly what they are and what they want to be but here in America you know you come here you can do whatever you want to be and one of the shocking things that we've learned from these migrants that are here is that they are giving free transition surgery. You heard it right. Free transition surgery.

Every migrant that we talked to that have just crossed the border, they all had fake boobs and was done compliments of New York City taxpayers. That's what's going on right now in Queens, New York.”
Please don't tag me to respond to your never-ending twatter shitposts - LOSER

JyYtC0l.png

JyYtBf4.png

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

JUST IN: Tomorrow, Joe Biden plans to announce an executive action that will protect 500,000 illegal immigrants from deportation, essentially granting them amnesty. Lawmakers have already been briefed on the plan.

The executive order will also make it easier for illegals to gain citizenship and provide work visas to some. He will also be providing an update for DACA recipients.

Is this even constitutional?

This is crazy and EVIL!! They are using US taxpayer funds to go down and recruit foreigners to come here to then be put on unlimited welfare. Everyone needs to realize the truth. This is not an organic migration at all. It is being orchestrated from the highest levels of the communist oriented globalists burrowed into and running our government. This is democrats and some republicans(RINOs).

Wow! Mexico deporting Americans who are going there to escape the inflation. Cant make this stuff up.

Things Are So Much Worse Than Anyone Knows

Journalist Todd Bensman Exposes The Largest Illegal Migrant Camp In America. It’s “massive and almost no one has heard of it”

“It's a 60 SQUARE MILE CITY of illegal aliens in the middle of Texas — That is absolutely vast. I've been up there over and in a helicopter — it's to the horizon. You can't even see the end of this thing”

“Colony Ridge. I think this is important. Explain to the listeners what Colony Ridge is and why you were so concerned about it.

It's a 60 square mile city of illegal aliens in the middle of Texas, uh, old East Texas, about 40 miles northeast of Houston. That is absolutely vast. I've been up there over and in a helicopter and in a plane, and I've flown my drone. I mean, it's to the horizon. You can't even see the end of this thing, how vast it is of just kinda dilapidated trailers.

And the developer's been selling land marketed to illegal aliens. — We're probably gonna have at least another couple million in 2024. They have to live somewhere.”

More info: Just outside of Houston sits the largest illegal alien housing community in America - and almost no one’s heard of it.

Roughly the size of Washington D.C, Colony Ridge is home to more than 75,000 illegals and recent reports say that number could easily swell to 200,000.

Real estate developer Trey Harris started this third world city nearly ten years ago. How? By giving illegals direct home loans so they don’t need social security numbers.

The community is also full of stray dogs and cats, gang activity and has become a strategic hub for the Gulf and Sinaloa cartels.

Import the third world and you become the third world.

(Speaking is journalist and author Todd Bensman)

Whistleblower Exposes How Illegal Migrants Are Qualifying To Purchase Homes In Utah

A qualification system in place allows for 6 names to be used and up to 10 illegals incomes are taken. They qualify for the home, move all their illegals in and then then American tax payer picks up the tab

“You can apply by groups, the system can only take 6 names, but they can apply 10 people. So so they go and buy a house. Let's say you and your wife arrive at the same time that me and my husband and we go and buy a house together. I live on the basement. You live upstairs, and it's cheaper than renting a place”

“So now I get a house. 4 of us are qualifying for that, and I have people move in, and now I'm living in Midvale. And I've moved in with next to no money down. And who paid for it? The taxpayers.”

The full hope also alleges cities are offering free money for home purchases using taxpayer funds and NGO contributions

Its occurring in Europe too and you can bet your @$$ that big money is paying for it. There is not a little bit of organic natural migration involved in what is occurring.

On a Spanish beach immigrants arrive & open their brand new packaged phone to receive further instructions on where to go & how to receive further monies & accommodation.

This is a planned, deliberate military style precision operation conducted by NGO’s - funded by Government to completely destabilise The West.

Insanity.

BREAKING: The Mayor of Springfield, Ohio, a town with a population of 58,082 just announced that his city has been conquered by over 20,000 Haitian illegals that the Biden regime brought in

"We do not have the capacity to sustain that, it's taxing our infrastructure, it's taxing public safety, it's taxing our schools, it's taxing healthcare, and taxing our housing."

This is exactly what we mean when we say, they are replacing citizens in real time. I don't just believe we need to vote these people out, I believe we need to charge them with treason for enabling the invasion of the United States

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT