ADVERTISEMENT

State of the Union

vHnK3Mf.jpg

What a bitch. Love my President! GO TRUMP!

Haven’t seen a beatdown like this since 44-16. Murica!

I have to admit, I like Trump's idea to plant a trillion trees to address man made climate change. Glad to see has come to the correct side if the issue and no longer sees it as a "hoax". I wonder of all his slack jawed yokel followers will become climate warriors like him?

I am so glad that he is protecting the preexisting condition rule in the affordable care act. Oh, I forgot, the government is in court trying to get the Affordable Care Act declared unconstitutional. "Facts" unlike lies are so stubborn.

How does that make any sense?
I think that’s the point. No climate change science has been remotely accurate. Planting trees are good for numerous wildlife, but most likely irrelevant when it comes to preventing the end of the word. Only one party believes the end of the world is near and man can prevent it through change. To accept climate change is to also accept man can prevent the end of the world.

I’m way more natural when it comes to things. If the environment kills us off that means we should have been killed off. I also think the war on climate is just the morally accepted blanked tax funded check instead of killing Muslims.

any climate expert is more than welcome to show me an accurate model that validates their climate claims.

Reactions: Rychek4
But some of it has
Correlation doesn’t mean causation. Climate science is so clouded with fake news none of it is take seriously.

I missed the part of school where you can blindly say and .... climate change after any weather event. No scientific community ever discredits this. No different than Keynesian economist keeping their mouths shut when it comes to green new deal economics.

Liberal scholars will never publicly dispute lies that might hurt the narrative they push. No different than snopes uses the “mixture” description to cloud a narrative that goes against their views.

Who’s watching? And why’s that lady behind the POTUS acting so uncomfortable?
That's a treasonous, lying liberal that, with her cronies, tried to perpetuate lies against the POTUS. Lies. I have never seen anything like it. The fvcking media is up to their asses in lies and liberal agenda as well.

Any of you motherfvckers that actually believe in the Lib agenda and lies since President Trump took office are simpletons. Dolts. And your love for America is tainted.

I don't like his big mouth and ego, but his promises made are being kept. This country should have been celebrating the elimination of NAFTA last week. The Chinese are in a big hurt with trade policy. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to truly neuter Obamacare. That's ok....he'll have a 2nd Term.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
That's a treasonous, lying liberal that, with her cronies, tried to perpetuate lies against the POTUS. Lies. I have never seen anything like it. The fvcking media is up to their asses in lies and liberal agenda as well.

Any of you motherfvckers that actually believe in the Lib agenda and lies since President Trump took office are simpletons. Dolts. And your love for America is tainted.

I don't like his big mouth and ego, but his promises made are being kept. This country should have been celebrating the elimination of NAFTA last week. The Chinese are in a big hurt with trade policy. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to truly neuter Obamacare. That's ok....he'll have a 2nd Term.

I see that your spiritual experience has really changed you. phony.

The tribal segregation in today’s politics is dangerous. When a good idea is ignored due to the camp it came from, we are doomed. Party’s see the opposition as “other” and less than human.

The ripping of the speech on tv along with her childish behavior throughout the SOTU was appalling. She was at work, act professional.

The tribal segregation in today’s politics is dangerous. When a good idea is ignored due to the camp it came from, we are doomed. Party’s see the opposition as “other” and less than human.

The ripping of the speech on tv along with her childish behavior throughout the SOTU was appalling. She was at work, act professional.

I agree with your first paragraph. I didn't think Pelosi's move was appalling, but it was unprofessional. That said, Trump deserves to be called out as well, as he is the most unprofessional president we have ever had, and I don't understand why trump supporters hold him to lower standard than everyone else. here are just a few examples:

- talked about Pocahontas Warren while presenting native american WW2 vets the medals of freedom
- awarded the medal of freedom to rush limbaugh
- every tweet with a nickname
- saying american POWs are not heroes b/c they were caught
- standing next to Putin and saying he believes him over our own intelligence officials
- making fun of a disabled journalist (gif below)
- drawing a fake hurricane map with a sharpie
- hiring his daughter and son in law
- not putting his businesses in a blind trust
- not releasing his tax returns
- holding national security meetings in his mar-a-lago restaurant

Why does he get a pass? Is this behavior not appalling?

oT41FYI.gif

I agree with your first paragraph. I didn't think Pelosi's move was appalling, but it was unprofessional. That said, Trump deserves to be called out as well, as he is the most unprofessional president we have ever had, and I don't understand why trump supporters hold him to lower standard than everyone else. here are just a few examples:

- talked about Pocahontas Warren while presenting native american WW2 vets the medals of freedom
- standing next to Putin and saying he believes him over our own intelligence officials

oT41FYI.gif

My only take awaay from your post is that you still watch CNN. lmao.

My only take awaay from your post is that you still watch CNN. lmao.

what did I say that is not true? there is written, photo or video evidence of everything. Please be specific in your response.

what did I say that is not true? there is written, photo or video evidence of everything. Please be specific in your response.

Because half of what you posted is CNN BS and 1/3 of it I agree with, Rush, as example. The truth is coming, however, and it won't be good for your side.

06efc7e0e4f2dc4877a48104df131a7e4d8e82e4df25865665a1cace0b042e06.jpg

bc9f0c56bc72431505119cf8c9fbcaf2baf775a8e169a6d3f777ccbd10e43be6.jpg

oT41FYI.gif

I agree with you 100%. His childishness is embarrassing.

I'm guessing that the dems are the party in your meme, because the only available evidence we have of anything, is a conspiracy to overthrow the POTUS. You'll find out soon enough.

b2319083fd84acbe25a39e495cf21e1359277a4d7167bf87165d169d94e1d896.png

yes, yes, yes, yes... you have been saying that for a long time. You talked about democrats and Comey doing perp walks after the IG report, didnt happen. Then you talked about the Clintons doing the perp walk after Trump's AG finished investigating the Clinton foundation, they found nothing and it didnt happen. You are lost my friend and are going to spin right off of this planet.

yes, yes, yes, yes... you have been saying that for a long time. You talked about democrats and Comey doing perp walks after the IG report, didnt happen. Then you talked about the Clintons doing the perp walk after Trump's AG finished investigating the Clinton foundation, they found nothing and it didnt happen. You are lost my friend and are going to spin right off of this planet.

Hahaha. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it's not happening!
Oh, here is your news; doing what they do:

39b36b9d6a6d579ce2a7966193657f7b21124edb41744ea62c321e0a3a8d3686.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT