ADVERTISEMENT

Story out of Kentucky

tigergrad03

The Mariana Trench
Feb 1, 2004
https://www.wyff4.com/article/coupl...ky-woman-tests-positive-for-covid-19/33357364

Husband, wife and young daughter all had cops and health department show up at force ankle monitors on them.

All because she didn’t sign a document stating she had to report to an agency prior to even going to the hospital. Check out video. They explain situation. Even their young child has an ankle monitor on. Is this not overreach?

Fair enough. Sorry I crossed that line the other day.
No worries man. I don’t take anything personally. Everyone is in an emotional state to some degree now days. All I’ve tried to state is we need to be very careful in situations like this. There are those that will use a crisis to force things on us that aren’t good. It’s a fine line between safety and freedom. Depending on a number of situations we could give a little and end up losing a lot. There are some very dangerous people in this world with a lot of money and power that don't have our best intentions in mind.

Big Brother is watching.

How anyone can thing that our government has the right do this is beyond my comprehension.
For every story we hear about like this there are probably many more that we don’t hear of. It’s not good. Basically this begins to set a precedent that will deter people from getting tested. Not to mention the thousands of people who are now reporting from many states that they drove off only to get positive results days later. So now we don’t even know if we get tested if it’s accurate and who wants to take a chance on having to deal with the above scenario?

That’s fvcked up massive overreach and should not happen. Hopefully whoever enforces that gets shot.

Reactions: areeves
This is horrible, it literally makes me sad for my kids and (future) grandkids living in a country going this direction.

Hopefully there aren’t any on this board that supports this, but I’m guessing there is.

Reactions: tigergrad03
This is horrible, it literally makes me sad for my kids and (future) grandkids living in a country going this direction.

Hopefully there aren’t any on this board that supports this, but I’m guessing there is.
So the ultimate question is what do we do? Because if we do nothing or stay at current pace, there will not be any freedom or liberty to be found.

Too bad US Marshal Raylen Givens wasn't there to oversee this matter.

Kentucky was in much better hands when he was around. Ha

Fvck that..... Sheep. Anyone that comes to my house to force an ankle monitor on me best be willing to take one center mass. They may get me. But I'll go down in a pile of brass with a few of them.
My thoughts exactly. However, we still have an opportunity but time is quickly running out.

Lawsuit coming?
Hard to say, but it won’t matter. There are so many end arounds for the state to get out of it it’s pitiful.
My guess is once you enter a line or go to be tested you voluntarily surrendered your rights without knowing it. They just happened to read the document that most of us wouldn’t read. Get the test sign it and move on. There’s a hidden problem here that’s much bigger than just this story

Hard to say, but it won’t matter. There are so many end arounds for the state to get out of it it’s pitiful.
My guess is once you enter a line or go to be tested you voluntarily surrendered your rights without knowing it. They just happened to read the document that most of us wouldn’t read. Get the test sign it and move on. There’s a hidden problem here that’s much bigger than just this story

Tells me that in no way should myself or family get tested. It’s a means to Govt taking my freedoms. I’m literally shocked that this is happening in the USA. I saw it in China and thought they’re Communist. Now it’s happening here. Wow

There's more to this than is being said. Bet she threw a shit fit and they said screw you lady.

There's more to this than is being said. Bet she threw a shit fit and they said screw you lady.

I would say there is probably more to it, but in no way, shape or form would anyone come into my house and put an ankle bracelet on because I wouldn’t sign a document stating I won’t venture more than 200 yards out from my home if I had Covid.

Tells me that in no way should myself or family get tested. It’s a means to Govt taking my freedoms. I’m literally shocked that this is happening in the USA. I saw it in China and thought they’re Communist. Now it’s happening here. Wow
Yes. What has been hidden for so long is now there for everyone to see. A few have controlled the many. If we aren’t Careful they will succeed. There will be no more freedom left in the world. The clock is past midnight.

Agree

i support the $7500 tax credit that is being offered

if you move from either

a red state to a blue or

a blue to red and state

you can claim a $7500 tax credit, extra $1000 per child up to 2 children only (if you have more than 2 children thats solely your wealth as well as your problem)

then for companies that move for political reasons

they get 36 months of zero tax liability nor any fees charged.

this will totally fix our issue

Yep...random agents of the government with no ID picking up Americans off the street and throwing them in unmarked cars. Genius. ..
Whatever gets the job done. It’s only the beginning. That’s gonna be a joy ride compared to what’s next. It’s called justice.

Yep...random agents of the government with no ID picking up Americans off the street and throwing them in unmarked cars. Genius. ..

o you dont understand whats going on

u must havent watched the news about it

when the mayor refuses to let the police dept do its job

not all the protestors are rioters or vandals

the federal agency in charge of defending federal property contracted a spy plane to circle hours over portland monitoring for rioters and vandals

when they see one committed they follow that criminal until its safe to arrest.

1 watched 9 different networks do this story.

from your reply, im gonna guess you got your news on this from either the CNN or MSNBC ticker.

crazy how these networks "cover a story"

o you dont understand whats going on

u must havent watched the news about it

when the mayor refuses to let the police dept do its job

not all the protestors are rioters or vandals

the federal agency in charge of defending federal property contracted a spy plane to circle hours over portland monitoring for rioters and vandals

when they see one committed they follow that criminal until its safe to arrest.

1 watched 9 different networks do this story.

from your reply, im gonna guess you got your news on this from either the CNN or MSNBC ticker.

crazy how these networks "cover a story"

Nope, I watch a variety of news networks including foxnews. I have NO PROBLEM with arresting people who are breaking the law ... none. I do have a problem dressing federal agents up in generic camo and unmarked cars and grabbing these folks. That's not the way this is supposed to work. If this were Obama doing this, you'd be peeing in your panties about overreaching Feds (and you would be right). But since it's Trump, he could be ordering the Feds to just shoot them on site and you'd probably still be cheering them on. It was the will of the founding fathers that it was better for 100 guilty men to go free than 1 innocent man to go to jail. A tribute to their rejection of overpowered Central Government.

Nope, I watch a variety of news networks including foxnews. I have NO PROBLEM with arresting people who are breaking the law ... none. I do have a problem dressing federal agents up in generic camo and unmarked cars and grabbing these folks. That's not the way this is supposed to work. If this were Obama doing this, you'd be peeing in your panties about overreaching Feds (and you would be right). But since it's Trump, he could be ordering the Feds to just shoot them on site and you'd probably still be cheering them on. It was the will of the founding fathers that it was better for 100 guilty men to go free than 1 innocent man to go to jail. A tribute to their rejection of overpowered Central Government.
I think we can all agree that we have an overreaching government and have had one for as long as I can remember. It’s gotten progressively worse. Trump is not immune to this. What we're seeing is unprecedented on both accounts. Both the civil unrest and the overreach of the government. I would submit that the overreach has led to the civil unrest.
It’s a fine line as always, but our problems are far from over. If things continue at this rate people who would never be in the streets will be. This time heavily armed by the thousands and ready for war. Everyone is reaching a breaking point. People are calling me that I would never have thought would say the things they have said. Things like “I’ve had enough and I’m ready to quit my job and do whatever is necessary to stop this.” The fear is becoming anger. The next 5 months will be very interesting.

what type of dress should they wear?

if a person is seen to have busted a window into a small business and loot property

how would you suggest the police arrest the person?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT