ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim Walz Inserted As VP - Stolen Valor! - Confirmed Groomer - Boring DNC Speech

Joe Biden is sharp as a tack
EDpby2IU0AArNu-

How are you feeling? Do you feel like there's going to be a stunner by the end of the convention by a back room deal? Or looking forward to the time away?
I doubt it and it doesn’t matter at this point. President Trump is going to win in a landslide. Time away will be fine with me.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I doubt it and it doesn’t matter at this point. President Trump is going to win in a landslide. Time away will be fine with me.
Yeah, I wasn't willing to make a ban bet on the election as too many things can happen. But always felt like the Walz discontent was coming more from the right than the left.

But what about us? You'll be depriving us of your insightful commentary so how will we even understand things anymore? 🥹

I heard Stolen Valor / Tampon Tim gave a really boring speech?
Not only did he give a barn burner of a speech, his next door neighbor introduced him and his state championship high school football team came on stage in support. Nobody from Donald's past would show up to support him, hell they won't even vote for him and call him a danger to society.

And there wasn't a dry eye in the place when his learning disabled son stood up crying and said "that's my dad!"

Thanks for giving me an opening to make you look stupid.

Reactions: yoshi121374
When does Tampon Tim speak about his stolen valor?
How does a promoter of a guy who said he had bone spurs and should get the medal of honor for NOT getting STDs have the courage to complain about a man who enlisted at 17 years old and served for 24 years? Stolen valor is the best you got?

How about Trump saying his medal of freedom is better than the medal of honor?
How about his saying only losers and suckers give their lives for the country?
How about his not wanting to be seen with disabled vets?
How about his denying that a man who served with honor as a prisoner of war was no hero because he was captured?

And you have the nerve to complain about Gov. Walz?????

How does a promoter of a guy who said he had bone spurs and should get the medal of honor for NOT getting STDs have the courage to complain about a man who enlisted at 17 years old and served for 24 years? Stolen valor is the best you got?

How about Trump saying his medal of freedom is better than the medal of honor?
How about his saying only losers and suckers give their lives for the country?
How about his not wanting to be seen with disabled vets?
How about his denying that a man who served with honor as a prisoner of war was no hero because he was captured?

And you have the nerve to complain about Gov. Walz?????
It wasn’t Trump making the claims (nor me), it was the men that served with Walz.

Don’t shoot the messenger

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT