ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim Walz Inserted As VP - Stolen Valor - Drinks Horse Semen?

its fake, you didn't need to start a new thread over a fake GOP brain rotted meme going viral.

its fake, you didn't need to start a new thread over a fake GOP brain rotted meme going viral.

Of course he does. On X there is no concept of objective reality. Make something up. Send it out into the world. Profit. Elon did it himself.

I'm not telling you to get your news from main stream media. I'm telling you turn off x. It's poison and almost all lies. From both sides.
Nah, I view X as the only place that allows free speech.

The MSM and others lost the trust of the America people with their deliberate lies and censorship. Generations of people will never trust them again.

Nah, I view X as the only place that allows free speech.

The MSM and others lost the trust of the America people with their deliberate lies and censorship. Generations of people will never trust them again.

You are confusing a room full of idiots being allowed to yell freely with a room full of people you should listen to.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You are confusing a room full of idiots being allowed to yell freely with a room full of people you should listen to.
I should listen to the people who deliberately lie to me?

You would have to be a special kind of stupid

As if politicians are smart anyway. 9/10 are social climbers that haven’t done shit in the real world and wouldn’t qualify to run a gas station. A good argument for small government.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT