ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim Walz Inserted As VP - Stolen Valor! - Confirmed Groomer - Forced To Resign?

#TamponTim
GUlW1-KbwAAKMbZ

1. Joe Biden was mentally unfit for months/years and Kamala, the Ds and the media lied to us all.
2. Those Olympic boxers are male and went thru male puberty.
3. Tim Walz signed a law requiring tampons in all grade 4-12 school bathrooms and made a point of including boys’ bathrooms.
4. Walz knew his Nat’l Guard unit was going to Iraq & quit anyway. He knew the deployment was coming at least as of Feb ‘05 (one vet says fall ‘04) & didn’t retire until May ‘05. Some men in the until felt abandoned.
5. Walz has repeatedly used a title he didn’t earn (retired command Sgt major), said he was “in war,” and said (& let others say) that he served in Operation Enduring Freedom when he didn’t. When it was brought to his office’s att’n years ago by upset vets, he changed nothing. - Megyn Kelly

1. Joe Biden was mentally unfit for months/years and Kamala, the Ds and the media lied to us all.
3. Tim Walz signed a law requiring tampons in all grade 4-12 school bathrooms and made a point of including boys’ bathrooms.
4. Walz knew his Nat’l Guard unit was going to Iraq & quit anyway. He knew the deployment was coming at least as of Feb ‘05 (one vet says fall ‘04) & didn’t retire until May ‘05. Some men in the until felt abandoned.
5. Walz has repeatedly used a title he didn’t earn (retired command Sgt major), said he was “in war,” and said (& let others say) that he served in Operation Enduring Freedom when he didn’t. When it was brought to his office’s att’n years ago by upset vets, he changed nothing. - Megyn Kelly

I can smell the fear coming through your post. Your boy Trump is pushing conspiracies about fake crowds and AI and calling for his opponent to be disqualified. He is terrified.

Kamala and Walz have a movement. Maga is done.

Reactions: dpic73
We know from experience that Walz just has to say it was lockerroom talk or legitimate political discourse and all will be forgiven.
You don't get to decide how this plays out porky. We're not worried at all.

I
Have you seen anyone on the left or with Dems call for him to be replaced?
I didnt see anyone on the left calling for Biden to resign u til it was well past time.

Dementia is not sudden onset. They stole the voices of millions.

I can smell the fear coming through your post. Your boy Trump is pushing conspiracies about fake crowds and AI and calling for his opponent to be disqualified. He is terrified.

Kamala and Walz have a movement. Maga is done.

They have a movement out of their jurisdictions. CA and MN have some of the heaviest net out migration.

Gavin Newsome personally removing homeless encampments …… that’s panicking.

I

I didnt see anyone on the left calling for Biden to resign u til it was well past time.

Dementia is not sudden onset. They stole the voices of millions.
I think there were plenty of people around me that had no interest in Biden running, wanted him to drop out etc. When given the choices of Biden vs Trump, most I know would've held their nose and voted diminished faculties over faculties they don't trust, so you rally behind the choice you think you have and don't try to hurt their chances. I am just not picking up any discontent whatsoever from anyone on Walz, other than people that are never voting for Harris anyway.

On your last part, I don't see the people who's voice was stolen complaining I guess.

If they were complaining would the elite even hear them? They don’t give a shit whether you are complaining or not. You will take Harris Walz and like it.

If they were complaining would the elite even hear them? They don’t give a shit whether you are complaining or not. You will take Harris Walz and like it.
If we don't like it, we won't vote for them so don't worry about it. You're the only one complaining because you're afraid.

Reactions: nytigerfan
NYTiger was preaching that Biden was “sharp as a tack” about a week before he was forced to resign by Nancy. For all those who don’t remember.

• Love
Reactions: nytigerfan
You weren’t here for the couple weeks after the debate? What happened ?

Got tired of having the same debates with the same idiots over and over again and being called "godless" and "evil" by people with no integrity.

So, I will avoid the petty squabbling with babbling idiots. But am certainly enjoying watching yall - and trump - implode.

That's fine, and true about either party IMO. I'm just saying in this case they don't see to be complaining.

That's fine, and true about either party IMO. I'm just saying in this case they don't see to be complaining.

The only people complaining are trump and the magas.

trump: kamablah is low IQ and nobody even knows her last name, we are leading her bigly in the polls.

also trump: kamablah is using AI to enhance her crowd size and that should disqualify her immediately from kicking my ass!

• Haha
It’s not true about either party and you know that.

Trump beat out 10+ other candidates in a fair primary.

Kamala was appointed by the democratic elite after the Democrat elite purposefully mislead the public.

0/10

Republicans are laughing our asses off at the democratic disarray.

Keep it up! You got Kamala and Tampon Tim 🙄🙄🙄

Republicans are scared of Men with tampons. Lololollllll

You nailed it buddy. Your incessant daily posting about how kamala stole the nomination just screams that you are man laughing at the democratic disarray.

You are as weird as they come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT